+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Well, the last reply I have received from CPC Ottawa is that my BF date was Sep 1st and now I am in queue to be picked up by VO. I personally believe that this means I got another BF date. Usually they extend the BD dates by 30 dates. If my theory is correct, this means that between Sep 28 till Oct 3rd...... I should get something.

parthmech19

May 16, 2018
Hi guys, need some advice here.
My AOR is Feb 15th. Since then medical pass, paid right to PR fees. No further updates. I called IRCC couple of times and just got an answer that eligibility review is forwarded to second officer. Still checking eligibility.
Its been more than 7.5 months. I took help of MP to get information but even he couldn't get much. He got the same information as I knew already. I ordered GCMS 2 times so far but never received any. Today I ordered 3rd time as well. I am not sure where actually my application has got stuck. It is really straight forward case in CEC. Anything else I can do to get information on my file at least ?
Any suggestion is appreciated !!!

jed!7

Sep 4, 2019
Hi Guys,
Need some advice here.
My AOR is 8th Feb and I am currently working in Canada.
I did a case query and got a reply on 27th Aug with the standard response of we have the documents and we will let you know.

My Question is that I am scheduled to travel to India on the 17th Oct for a month and worried if I should leave Canada or not?
Is it normal for people to go while their application is being processed.

If I get PPR request while I am away, I plan to return early.
I have valid TRV and Work permit.

I know it is such a anxious time for all of us. Good Luck everyone!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi Guys,
Need some advice here.
My AOR is 8th Feb and I am currently working in Canada.
I did a case query and got a reply on 27th Aug with the standard response of we have the documents and we will let you know.

My Question is that I am scheduled to travel to India on the 17th Oct for a month and worried if I should leave Canada or not?
Is it normal for people to go while their application is being processed.

If I get PPR request while I am away, I plan to return early.
I have valid TRV and Work permit.

I know it is such a anxious time for all of us. Good Luck everyone!
Hey hi.. I am a resident of Canada (obtained my Citizenship) recently, now awaiting my husband's PR to get approved... I have been on the status as you are, travelling outside Canada when PR application is in progress is not an issue @ All... Just ensure you have valid Work permit/visa to enter Canada again..

jed!7

Sep 4, 2019
Hey hi.. I am a resident of Canada (obtained my Citizenship) recently, now awaiting my husband's PR to get approved... I have been on the status as you are, travelling outside Canada when PR application is in progress is not an issue @ All... Just ensure you have valid Work permit/visa to enter Canada again..
thanks for the response. Phew!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys, need some advice here.
My AOR is Feb 15th. Since then medical pass, paid right to PR fees. No further updates. I called IRCC couple of times and just got an answer that eligibility review is forwarded to second officer. Still checking eligibility.
Its been more than 7.5 months. I took help of MP to get information but even he couldn't get much. He got the same information as I knew already. I ordered GCMS 2 times so far but never received any. Today I ordered 3rd time as well. I am not sure where actually my application has got stuck. It is really straight forward case in CEC. Anything else I can do to get information on my file at least ?
Any suggestion is appreciated !!!
You have to check if your eligibility is review required, also what is your Visa office?

Reactions: CaCal

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Guys. So I got security passed Sep 26, 2019.

Everything is passed now. What is next? How long do I have to wait for the PPR?(fees were paid in advance)

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
My AOR was Feb 10, 2019. I ordered GCMS but it seems my application is stuck after they asked for additional documents. I already provided them in April but it seems there is no movement in the application since then.
Visa office as per GCMS is London.