+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys, need some advice here.
My AOR is Feb 15th. Since then medical pass, paid right to PR fees. No further updates. I called IRCC couple of times and just got an answer that eligibility review is forwarded to second officer. Still checking eligibility.
Its been more than 7.5 months. I took help of MP to get information but even he couldn't get much. He got the same information as I knew already. I ordered GCMS 2 times so far but never received any. Today I ordered 3rd time as well. I am not sure where actually my application has got stuck. It is really straight forward case in CEC. Anything else I can do to get information on my file at least ?
Any suggestion is appreciated !!!
The best option is to call IRCC n ask the agent specifically about your RR like is it on POF or job duties or something else ?? Then double check that part of your application n send more supporting documents proactively.

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Hello Guys. So I got security passed Sep 26, 2019.

Everything is passed now. What is next? How long do I have to wait for the PPR?(fees were paid in advance)
I'm in same situation as you (fees paid in advance), I had a ghost update on 09/20 and called agents to confirm that security and everything else was passed. Was hoping for PPR this week but didn't happen, hopefully next week.. let's keep this thread updated!

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
@RCV2015 @legalfalcon
Please help I got a procedural fairness letter to explain 3 big deposit in my account after ITA was received. All 3 are in form of cash. Actually i gave that money to my father to invest in a business as a loan and when I got ITA i asked him to give that money back and that money i deposited in my bank account. Now the visa officer wants to know the explanation for those deposits. I only submitted last 6 months bank statement.

I am worried now... what should I do?
I already submitted my all paystubs which proves that I have earned more money then i have shown in my bank statement. Plus I live with my parents so i dont have to give any money for household. All my salaries are my sayings. Please help

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@RCV2015 @legalfalcon
Please help I got a procedural fairness letter to explain 3 big deposit in my account after ITA was received. All 3 are in form of cash. Actually i gave that money to my father to invest in a business as a loan and when I got ITA i asked him to give that money back and that money i deposited in my bank account. Now the visa officer wants to know the explanation for those deposits. I only submitted last 6 months bank statement.

I am worried now... what should I do?
I already submitted my all paystubs which proves that I have earned more money then i have shown in my bank statement. Plus I live with my parents so i dont have to give any money for household. All my salaries are my sayings. Please help
The concern the Officer has is that whether the money that came in your account, which you are showing as a PoF is your money. If it does not meet the 6 months average balance requirement, it will be a concern.

Since it is a cash deposit, you will have to show the trail. Also, you will have to show when you loaned the money, show any transaction to that effect.

You can also include an affidavit or a gift deed from your father to that amount. However, there has to be a paper trail.

Reactions: ranjitrajkumar

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
The concern the Officer has is that whether the money that came in your account, which you are showing as a PoF is your money. If it does not meet the 6 months average balance requirement, it will be a concern.

Since it is a cash deposit, you will have to show the trail. Also, you will have to show when you loaned the money, show any transaction to that effect.

You can also include an affidavit or a gift deed from your father to that amount. However, there has to be a paper trail.
In my opinion it would be better to show the money as Gift Deed from your father and get it notarised plus another LOE from your father mentioning that you have complete access to the money n he will have no objection if you spend it or any way you want to use that money.
There is a specific Gift Deed format . I don’t have but I think couple of people here have shown the money as Gift deed. So you can get it from there. But as per @legalfalcon make sure the money is in your account from at least 6 months.
The loan to father for business investment is a bit tricky to explain unless you have bank statements showing you have lenses it your father for investment etc. good luck.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I'm in same situation as you (fees paid in advance), I had a ghost update on 09/20 and called agents to confirm that security and everything else was passed. Was hoping for PPR this week but didn't happen, hopefully next week.. let's keep this thread updated!
@Franko72 @nazgul86 you both will get it this coming week provided your VO is Ottawa. Have any of you guys any GU’s recently???

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I have not had any ghost updates since April and everytime i call they have no further info for me. i paid all fees upfront and i have no clue which VO my file is in
Best option is to email Ralph . His office usually replies back in couple of hours. His email is goodale@sasktel.net

PLEASE SEE THE FORMAT BELOW:

Subject: REQUEST FOR THE STATUS AND INQUIRY OF EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION No. - xxxxxx

Dear Mr. Goodale,

I extend warm greetings and wishes towards your good self and the office.

I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through Express Entry on xxxxx2019.

My details are as follows:

Applicant Information-

Name of main applicant - xxxxxxxxxx
DOB of main applicant - xxxxxxxxx
Unique Client Identification (UCI) no.- xxxxxxxx
Application No. - xxxxxxxx
Application submission Date - xxxx2019
Country of Birth - India
Email address - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Mobile no. - 0091-xxxxx
Type of application- Permanent Residence (applied online) - Express Entry

I humbly seek your kind indulgence to aware me about the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality, security status along with the name of the visa processing centre and the expiration date of my medical.

I also request you to confirm how long is the decision awaited.

Warm regards,
Xxxxxxxx

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
In my opinion it would be better to show the money as Gift Deed from your father and get it notarised plus another LOE from your father mentioning that you have complete access to the money n he will have no objection if you spend it or any way you want to use that money.
There is a specific Gift Deed format . I don’t have but I think couple of people here have shown the money as Gift deed. So you can get it from there. But as per @legalfalcon make sure the money is in your account from at least 6 months.
The loan to father for business investment is a bit tricky to explain unless you have bank statements showing you have lenses it your father for investment etc. good luck.
The money is still in my account. Can i just make a gift deed letter and explain it in LOE and also send my current bank statement to show that the money is still in my account belongs to me?

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
The money is still in my account. Can i just make a gift deed letter and explain it in LOE and also send my current bank statement to show that the money is still in my account belongs to me?

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019

Paper trail meaning?

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Yes make Gift deed letter and send them the bank statement at least for last 6 months. Though to be sure I would suggest send it for the last 9 months. And make sure the money has to be in your account from last 9 months. If money is 6 months old then send it for 6 months only. And in the end also get a letter from bank on their letterhead stating the type of account you are holding, the amount in it plus it should also mention that you can withdraw money from it as per your needs at any time and have complete access to the money. This will make your case more strong.

Money is in your account from the last 6 months or not ??

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Yes make Gift deed letter and send them the bank statement at least for last 6 months. Though to be sure I would suggest send it for the last 9 months. And make sure the money has to be in your account from last 9 months. If money is 6 months old then send it for 6 months only. And in the end also get a letter from bank on their letterhead stating the type of account you are holding, the amount in it plus it should also mention that you can withdraw money from it as per your needs at any time and have complete access to the money. This will make your case more strong.

Money is in your account from the last 6 months or not ??
Yes it is. My AOR is feb 15. Its been more than 7 months now and the money is still there.