Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
I am not being negative, just being cautious, that's all. I was happy to see the GU and hope its "THE ONE". But is there anyway to confirm its the one? its my first ever GU others have got 2-3. I hope I woke up to the good news tomorrow, but until it happens I am keeping my hopes under control. Really don't want to be disappointed. thats all
Even I got only one GU... Anyway let’s hope you get to share the good news by tomorrow

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
How did you manage the accommodation and the job...
@lina_ballerina
Accommodation was arranged a long time ago actually, my friends parents are living alone there as he is in USA for work now. He said I can stay there. Another friend also invited to stay in their spare room. As far as i know the offers still stand. Its been months, I made these arrangements when I was planning to travel by June- July.
Job is also offered by a friend of a friend. But I am not too sure about this. Anyway, its not my first migration and I am not worried about earning my bread. So even if they eat their words I can manage as long as I have a roof over my head.
I have contacted recruiters and companies already for proper full time jobs, they asked me to get in touch once I decide the landing date, no idea if it will lead to something.

Reactions: CaCal and Jadedrio

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Nothing yet... both not started.
I am doomed with this wait why can’t they start my application now that almost everyone is off with their PPR..
What about you? How’s life post PPR? when u planing to get there?
The wait will be over for you too very soon...
everything is sorted except my notice period of 3 months and my grudge holding manager... Let’s see if everything goes fine then by mid November and if not then may be around Jan

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
@lina_ballerina
Accommodation was arranged a long time ago actually, my friends parents are living alone there as he is in USA for work now. He said I can stay there. Another friend also invited to stay in their spare room. As far as i know the offers still stand. Its been months, I made these arrangements when I was planning to travel by June- July.
Job is also offered by a friend of a friend. But I am not too sure about this. Anyway, its not my first migration and I am not worried about earning my bread. So even if they eat their words I can manage as long as I have a roof over my head.
I have contacted recruiters and companies already for proper full time jobs, they asked me to get in touch once I decide the landing date, no idea if it will lead to something.
Do share some advice for novice like us... for job search atleast

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
everything is sorted except my notice period of 3 months and my grudge holding manager... Let’s see if everything goes fine then by mid November and if not then may be around Jan
Alright. Best of luck on dealing with your manager

Reactions: RBV2909

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
It's here!!!

Back from submitting my passport at VFS Delhi. My long wait has finally ended. Got the golden email at 3.43 a.m IST.

AOR - 23rd Feb
VO - Ottawa
Ghost Update : 19th Sep
PPR : 20th Sep

Have faith guys, your honest wait will bear very sweet results. I pray for all those still waiting, you'll receive your golden email very soon!
congratulations. may i ask if you were a single applicant or with dependents?

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
During the last couple of days many people have received their PPR, CONGRATULATIONS.
I have noticed that they have all paied their RPRF upfront. This means that whoever, like me, paied it up on request, this will provoke some delay but hopefully not much. Best of luck everyone and just be patient.

When have you paid ?? I paid after they sent a request to pay RPRF on 17/09/2019. I hvnt got any updates till now. Have you got any news ??

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I might also be travelling around these times. :)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Do share some advice for novice like us... for job search atleast
Novice? Lol
share and enhance the competition, are you kidding? :p:p
I didn't do anything special. Just followed what my friends asked me to do. Made a list of companies that I would like to apply for, tried to get info about their recruiting heads and department managers. Send emails to them in a semi formal way asking information about recruiting procedures and all that's all.
for the part time jobs, I asked friends who moved recently and they talked to their managers for me. Since those kind of jobs are always available it won't be much of an issue. I don't know much about the real situation in Canada, but I don't expect companies to hire anyone when winter is at its peak, so I need to support my self for that period.
For more details dm me...:D

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
When have you paid ?? I paid after they sent a request to pay RPRF on 17/09/2019. I hvnt got any updates till now. Have you got any news ??
My times lines so far are:
Aor: February 13th
Med and Bio: April 5th
RPRF payment: August 5th
Web form reply: September 10th, my application is in queue for VO reviewing at CPC Ottawa. What about you?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
My times lines so far are:
Aor: February 13th
Med and Bio: April 5th
RPRF payment: August 5th
Web form reply: September 10th, my application is in queue for VO reviewing at CPC Ottawa. What about you?
Oh so your eligibility and security has started or not yet?
Have u ordered GCMS notes?
I have the same AOR and almost the same timeline

Last edited: