Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Feb13. I am quite tensed now
The golden mail shall come soon... keep checking the mailbox ... meanwhile research on things you’d need to do after you get your PPR like which place to stay, how to increase your network, surviving the winters...

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
That's very nice of you to calm me down. But don't you think I should get worried and check what triggered the review required?
@curious_furious
If I have understood it correctly, it looks like review decision pending from the senior officer which is obvious since the application was assigned to him/her only today for a final decision... don’t you think.. this is purely my guess.. I was told my eligibility status is recommended pass however final decision shall be made by a senior officer after his/her review.

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
My friend got her PR this June, is boarding her flight to Canada in next 2 hours ... this day will soon arrive for all of us...

@CaCal Amongst the other things, you can also search for days the flight cost are reasonable...

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
My friend got her PR this June, is boarding her flight to Canada in next 2 hours ... this day will soon arrive for all of us...

@CaCal Amongst the other things, you can also search for days the flight cost are reasonable...
Hahha. I like how positive you make this sound. I am trying to call them and find out.
Yes, I hope we get out of this soon to a bright future.
Once, I know about the review required I will do so. Lol
Will send you the details too.

joshi_c

Aug 20, 2019
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-05-2019
200 days mark completed today...

Update received through Ralph on 26th July and GCMS on 1st Aug

Visa office London
Eligibility recommended passed
Medical passed
Criminality passed
Info sharing complete
Security not started

As per GCMS file was last touched on 10th April.

Tried calling twice but did not get a chance to speak to an agent due to high number of calls. I cannot try again and again as hangouts is ban in UAE and calling from mobile is super expensive.

Raised webform 15 days before no response.

Just waiting to get an email on one fine day...
Get a google voice number and try reaching out - it may be less expensive.
I also haven't got response to web form request yet. Agent on call said it takes few days for us to respond - didn't give specific number of days they'd take.

joshi_c

Aug 20, 2019
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-05-2019
So finally, the IRCC agent sent a remainder to the sleeping officer. She was super sweet.
Has anyone ever benefited from these reminders? Or they just sleep over it.
I hope they actually notified your officer but just sharing my experience -
The agent who addressed my call told me - We don't put reminders specifically, every time a file is opened to even review (like today to give you an update on your status), updates/notifies the respective officer assigned to your file.
So not sure if those are actual reminders or some agents are just trying to sugarcoat their response.

ENGNADER

Jul 5, 2019
Hey guys,
is it normal that after 6 MONTHS, my application is still at CIO, Sydney? can the whole process be completed there, or is it gonna be transferred to another visa office?

Thank you for you help in advance!