+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
My passport is expiring this December,
I have already sent it for renewal, do I have to notify cic about it? Or just send both passports when or if they issue a ppr?

My current application status is eligibility is met, and security is under process

Thank You

nitarora

Jan 3, 2019
Hi,
I have a query regarding PoF.

I showed around 9 lacs in the form of FDs and 60 K in savings bank account. However the requirement was around 8.5 lacs for 2 persons.

Now I am in need of cash.

So, can i spend these extra 60 K from my savings account and add it again in 2-3 weeks time?

My 6 months are getting over on 27th Aug 2019 and no updates yet. Will it have any impact on my application?

Should I do it or not? Please advise....

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi,
I have a query regarding PoF.

I showed around 9 lacs in the form of FDs and 60 K in savings bank account. However the requirement was around 8.5 lacs for 2 persons.

Now I am in need of cash.

So, can i spend these extra 60 K from my savings account and add it again in 2-3 weeks time?

My 6 months are getting over on 27th Aug 2019 and no updates yet. Will it have any impact on my application?

Should I do it or not? Please advise....
I did many transactions after submitting my application and never thought about this aspect.

We can't stop spending for our routine needs, I guess!!

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I have already sent it for renewal, do I have to notify cic about it? Or just send both passports when or if they issue a ppr?

My current application status is eligibility is met, and security is under process

Thank You
I think yes! Inform them

Last edited:

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019

Thank You
I had to renew mine too. So I sent them a scan of the new passport in a webform just to be safe and they acknowledged it!

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
My AoR is Feb 11th and my file has been in security checks since the last 3 months. And my VO is Sydney. I'm getting depressed about the situation.

Akirah waseem

May 18, 2017
Chennai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-04-2019
Five business days is a minimum
I have been trying to update my mail id (no longer have access to the old one :( ) for the past one month by raising several web forms and none have been addressed till date. however, they did accept the passport renewal within 5 days. so you never know.

Akirah waseem

May 18, 2017
Chennai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-04-2019
Reposting the template for you...

Email Mr Goodale
goodale@sasktel.net

Sample below:

Dear Mr Goodale,

I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on the xxx of January 2019

My details are:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: Xxx
Email address: xxx
DOB of applicant: YYYY-MM-DD
Country of birth: India
Client ID number: xxxx
File number: Xxxxx
Mobile number: 0091-9xxxx
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.

Appreciate your time and help.

Sincerely,
guys, is there any specific subject for this?

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
I was asked for my CV, which seems to hint towards comprehensive security checks. I haven't ordered gcms notes, but I think its been 3 months since security checks started and I feel I'm in SS.
The thing is - security does not start until criminality and eligibility have been passed.
You should not panic and think that you are in SS.
You have to contact IRCC by either calling them or you can email (check page 237 for info) and confirm your status.
It will benefit as you'll get to know in what stage your application is!