IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Just curious. I'm 6 days into my VIP status. Has anyone heard of receiving PPR shortly after achieving VIP status? All I've seen suggests that if you don't get PPR in 6 months, you are waiting for at least another month before any word. I hope to be proved wrong.
FEB19?
I think I am also 6 days away from the 6 moths mark. To answer your question one of my friend got PPR on the 184th day, two days after entering the VIP Club. I also know couple of other families from a whatsapp group who got PPR after 6 months but before 190 days. I just got off phone with a client support agent and he told me you cant say anything, it all depends on the application. If your application has less things that needs verification compared to mine, we can guess who will get it first. Anyway, there is no rule of thumb that says once you miss the 6 months mark, its a minimum of one month before you hear anything again. Lets hope for the best

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Just got off the phone with an IRCC agent (5th or 6th call, i really lost count)
FEB19 AOR
Eligibility:He said they are going to start next, So NOT STARTED
Security: NOT STARTED.
Everything else is complete and accepted.
There is some new update/entry on file by the VO on my file (he didn't tell me what it was, probably nothing) and according to him because of this update, he is confident I might get a result shortly, if not with in the time limit then probably by the end of the month. I hope he has a golden tongue :)
Anyway, I don't have to waste time expecting anything this week. I don't think they will do in the next 4 days that they couldn't do in the last 124+ days :(

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Just got an reply from Mr Goodale and I'm same as you above. Eligibility and background not started and I am 2 days over the 6 months. So does this mean I shouldn't expect PPR for at least another month? And my file is still at CPC Ottawa.

Reactions: Amanjot7

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
I agree. I had/have RR. I called them 4 days ago and the agent said the eligibility is "under review" but did not mention anything about RR. I'll be a VIP when I wake up tomorrow. I have been tracking active cases like mine on myimmitracker and have noticed that the average time for approval is around 180-195 days.so fingers crossed. Anything can happen in the coming fortnight.
Just got off the phone with an IRCC agent (5th or 6th call, i really lost count)
FEB19 AOR
Eligibility:He said they are going to start next, So NOT STARTED
Security: NOT STARTED.
Everything else is complete and accepted.
There is some new update/entry on file by the VO on my file (he didn't tell me what it was, probably nothing) and according to him because of this update, he is confident I might get a result shortly, if not with in the time limit then probably by the end of the month. I hope he has a golden tongue :)
Anyway, I don't have to waste time expecting anything this week. I don't think they will do in the next 4 days that they couldn't do in the last 124+ days :(

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bhupinderalgon

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I got reply from Mr. Goodale that

Eligibility in progress- recommended pass

Criminality- not started
Security- not started

I ordered gcms notes in may and i can see eigibility has been recommended passed since may

I don’t what they did after that, i mean in 3 months, they haven’t touched my file ??

renju mukundan

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Guys this is weird
I submitted my WES for 3 weeks before.
Now they replied me telling it is different the one we have on file.
I didn’t submit before and that’s y I submitted the Wes form..lool the. How can they say it is differ.
But the funny thing is I got PPR last week...
Should I have to worry about anything now..Wes reply is from web form customer service !!!!

marie8585

Aug 9, 2019
I got reply from Mr. Goodale that

Eligibility in progress- recommended pass

Criminality- not started
Security- not started

I ordered gcms notes in may and i can see eigibility has been recommended passed since may

I don’t what they did after that, i mean in 3 months, they haven’t touched my file ??
Hi,

I have the same status and it has been the 3 months. Eligibility recommended pass and criminality and security not started.

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Just got an reply from Mr Goodale and I'm same as you above. Eligibility and background not started and I am 2 days over the 6 months. So does this mean I shouldn't expect PPR for at least another month? And my file is still at CPC Ottawa.
Dear u need to wait as many r sailing in the same boat.... I have completed 222 days but still no ppr

Reactions: DDhillon and CaCal

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
AoR 2Feb19
MEP March15
Biometric completed 27March
Called IRCC and asked again about status. Status is same from last 15days
Criminality passed, security not initiated & eligibility under review.
I asked agent to add a note for file processing officer that 6months have passed, agent replied it will be disrespectful if she do that.
193 days and counting....

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
AoR 2Feb19
MEP March15
Biometric completed 27March
Called IRCC and asked again about status. Status is same from last 15days
Criminality passed, security not initiated & eligibility under review.
I asked agent to add a note for file processing officer that 6months have passed, agent replied it will be disrespectful if she do that.
193 days and counting....
If that's the case, his/her majesty the officer should show a little respect and process the application since it is past the estimated deadline. As far as the agent is concerned, he/she needs to do their job without being a miserable person.

Lm26

Aug 12, 2019
I received below reply from Ralph's Office:

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 3, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

WHAT DOES THIS MEANS?

LordSneed

Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
I got the same exact response today from Mr Goodale. 8th February AOR. Everything appears to be in order and you just have to be patient.
I received below reply from Ralph's Office:

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 3, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

WHAT DOES THIS MEANS?