+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
19 days to go for me and I'm actually starting to get angry at the lack of information...

Called IRCC - they told me my file was at London VO and wouldn't tell me anymore
Webform to request further info - no response
Ordered GCMS notes 43 days ago and still not received - ApplyGCMS not responding to my emails
Emailed Ralph Goodale who supposedly provides updates on status - no response

Oh yeah, and my profile still says "we have not received your fingerprints" even though biometrics were given on 29 March.

Amit Mamnani

Dec 21, 2018
Submitted on 3rd July, last notification I got was that it was received at IRCC Singapore on 5th July. I get email and SMS updates from VFS at each step - so I expect the next notification will be when the IRCC returns my passport to VFS Singapore. Hoping it will not take more than 3 weeks overall.
3 weeks is too much. Any idea whether they are running slow ? I submitted on 15 July and got update today that it is under process in IRCC office.

artotti

Nov 9, 2018
Hello Friends,

Is there any benefit or correlation between follow-ups and early receipt of PPR? I have observed that lot of people have received their PPRs in close vicinity of their follow-ups or people who are regularly following up are receiving their PPRs earlier than people who are not following up.
This observation in complete contrast to IRCC recommendation of not following them up unless we have expired 6 month time line or in case of genuine need of discussion/query.

Thanks
Hi, I think there might be a correlation. Per example in my case, I sent a webform to IRCC last week to enquire about my application. I received an answer this tuesday, with the person telling me that my vo is Ottawa, and just to wait since I didn't cross yet the 6 months period. However on the same day, they sent me an ADR asking me to pay the RPRF.

Reactions: CaCal

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
3 weeks is too much. Any idea whether they are running slow ? I submitted on 15 July and got update today that it is under process in IRCC office.
Unfortunately, it is what it is - it's a bit of a black hole once it gets to the Singapore IRCC.

Where did you submit your passport from?

Also, did your PPR not refer to the one month processing time?

Mine had this gem in it: "After submitting the passport(s), photos and Appendix B to our office please allow one (1) month for the return of your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one (1) month has passed."

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
I sent a mail to CIO sydney after call to ircc and an agent told me that my eligibility is met, criminality is passed and security not started. The body of the mail answer is simply «Your Application is awaiting the review of an officer» what does this mean?

gniofreitas

Mar 5, 2019
I sent a mail to CIO sydney after call to ircc and an agent told me that my eligibility is met, criminality is passed and security not started. The body of the mail answer is simply «Your Application is awaiting the review of an officer» what does this mean?
Could you, please, provide the email?

Reactions: Emma 2019

radiohead

Dec 15, 2018
AOR Feb 26, 39 days left on timeline
Called IRCC yesterday, and turns out my eligibility and background check hasn't started yet...
I'm so worried as I planned to land in early Oct:(
I wish there was a way to speed up the process

Amit Mamnani

Dec 21, 2018
Unfortunately, it is what it is - it's a bit of a black hole once it gets to the Singapore IRCC.

Where did you submit your passport from?

Also, did your PPR not refer to the one month processing time?

Mine had this gem in it: "After submitting the passport(s), photos and Appendix B to our office please allow one (1) month for the return of your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one (1) month has passed."
I submitted in Chittagong, Bangladesh VFS. Yeah it was mentioned one month processing time.

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Could you, please, provide the email?
This is their response:
Hello,

Your Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Please be advised that we are unable to provide an exact time frame for processing of your application.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Regards

KMA

SCCAF

Jul 19, 2019
Has been a silent reader for 3 months, the long wait makes me depressed now.
AOR Feb 1, PNP-inland, MEP March 18, received first set of GCMS notes on June 27.
As of May 17:
Primary office: CIO, secondary office: CPC-Ottawa
Last update date: Apr 02
Eligibility: Met
Security and Criminality not started
Info sharing: complete

A case processing agent marks eligibility as MET on Apr 02, no more actions since then.
Wants to change job but worry it will affect the application. 14 days left to reach the 180days. :(

Hope all of us get PPR soon and start a better life.:mad:

gniofreitas

Mar 5, 2019
This is their response:
Hello,

Your Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Please be advised that we are unable to provide an exact time frame for processing of your application.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Regards

KMA

Thanks. Im sorry because I waqsnt clear enough. CIO Sydney email address.

AP0876

May 19, 2019
Today I again called IRCC after 15 days as only 16 days are left in my timeline and still my eligibility and security is not started (same status as 15 days ago).
VO is OTTAWA.
I was expecting it to be NDVO.

Tahar19

Aug 28, 2018
Today I again called IRCC after 15 days as only 16 days are left in my timeline and still my eligibility and security is not started (same status as 15 days ago).
VO is OTTAWA.
I was expecting it to be NDVO.
did you order GCMS NOTES ?