+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
So, after 30 days I got my GCMS notes from get GCMS. I got this because I called in and they said my eligibility was under review. However, I do see in the notes where it says "Review required by Officer" - Appears Met.

Then says The duties listed in the letters of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of main duties under the NOC code selected. PA performed actions that match 5 of 10 of the main duties. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months work experience.

CRS Assessment: Appears Met.

I don't see any red flags, everything looks OK. Not sure though why I was flagged in the first place for review. And not sure how long it will take for an officer to review it???

Ind_abby

Jun 7, 2019
Hi All,

Here's my current situation:

I have a job offer in Canada and approved work permit as well(matches all the criteria, no issues there), but I do not have my visa stamping in Passport. My employer wants me to start ASAP. Can someone please suggest quickest option to get my visa stamped so that I can travel.

Quick suggestions are appreciated as I might lose the offer if I wont get my visa quickly.

My AOR is 19th Feb BTW and Eligibility is under review. :(

Thanks!!

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
AOR 2-Feb2019
MEP 15-Mar2019
Biometric Passed 27-Mar2019
No update since then
Current status
Your elegibilty is under review
We are processing your background check
Worried about application status as still not got PPR only 12days left

Send mail through IRCC webforum On 7july19 got below reply on 16july19
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets theeligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
AOR 2-Feb2019
MEP 15-Mar2019
Biometric Passed 27-Mar2019
Express entry outside Canada (India)
NOC 5121

No update since then
Current status
Your elegibilty is under review
We are processing your background check
Worried about application status as still not got PPR only 12days left

Send mail through IRCC webforum On 7july19 got below reply on 16july19

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets theeligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.[/QUOTE]

Cherry152

Jun 26, 2018
I called them and they told me that my application is not in canada.

The application is in Delhi office.

I tried calling them but there is no way to connect with them on call.I am to write them a mail .
How are people even calling them? I can't seem to get past the automated system and I've called multiple times!

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
24 days left. No updates so far :(

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
How are people even calling them? I can't seem to get past the automated system and I've called multiple times!
Call +16139444000

I would suggest you listen to the voice prompt to select the option you want. After providing your application number and the automated system reads out what you know online already, a voice prompt would tell you to select some numbers to listen again or select 0 to transfer you to an agent.

You should also know that likelyhood of you being transferred to an agent is slim and you may have to call again and go over the whole process again till you are placed on queue

Apr 17, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 28, 2019
Med's Done....
April 15, 2019
Hello @Tomifonication and @markmw! I noticed an update in my account about an hour ago, of which my additional documents changed from 'we are reviewing...' to 'not applicable'. I'm not sure what to expect next. Please, let me know if you notice something similar.

Amit Mamnani

Dec 21, 2018
Unfortunately, it is what it is - it's a bit of a black hole once it gets to the Singapore IRCC.

Where did you submit your passport from?

Also, did your PPR not refer to the one month processing time?

Mine had this gem in it: "After submitting the passport(s), photos and Appendix B to our office please allow one (1) month for the return of your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one (1) month has passed."
Hi, do update once you receive any return tracking status.

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
FSW-O 12 days pending (AOR 2Feb19)
Anyone on same boat??
?
Review of elegibilty: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
MEP: March15 2019
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents.
Interview: you do need an interview, we will send you a message if this changes.
Biometric: completed ( 27March 19)
Background check: we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AP0876

May 19, 2019
Anyone on same boat??
?
Review of elegibilty: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: you do need an interview, we will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same status as yours and Feb 04 AOR.

love2swim

Apr 8, 2019
Anyone on same boat??
?
Same here, my AOR is Feb 14th. I got RPRF request on July 18th, so let's see...