jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
Feb 18 AOR
Medical- 8th April Passed
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility- Not started
Security- Not started
32 days left on my timeline
Agents gave the information that eligibility and security not even started, how reliable is this information can be?
Anybody in the same situation?
Exactly in the same situation, 18Feb AOR, background check being done. Medical, biometric done. Ottawa CPC

topeolu1

Mar 2, 2019
If you call cic and the agent says security not started, it's okay. Order for your gcms and check for a line called "Prevu". It will either tell you verified OR otherwise. If verified, security has started.

This is what I found on Prevu:

PreVU refers to the criminal and linguistic database against which your application is verified.
Your security has started.

Feb 18 AOR
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility- Not started
Security- Not started
Agents gave the information that eligibility and security not even started, how reliable is this information can be?

Reactions: CaCal

Shubhleen

May 6, 2019
If you call cic and the agent says security not started, it's okay. Order for your gcms and check for a line called "Prevu". It will either tell you verified OR otherwise. If verified, security has started.

PreVU refers to the criminal and linguistic database against which your application is verified.
Ordered last week.

MarthaJS

Mar 23, 2017

In what section of the GCMS notes can this be found?

AP0876

May 19, 2019
Feb 18 AOR
Criminality- Passed
Eligibility- Not started
Security- Not started
I was in the same situation when 32 days were left for me.

sal7

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Guys, my AOR date is 16th February, 2019 and my background check says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.".
I'm worried since most of the applicants have their background check in progress. Moreover, I recently raised a web query and the reply was: "Your application has recently been transferred to this office (London, UK) and is awaiting review. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to."

Can someone please guide as to what this means? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

pal0916

Jul 17, 2019
Dear members i want to ask that i have received the ita but now i want to change my employer for a specific period in my application and ee profile also . No change in total years of experience and job profile just i need to change the employer as my consultant messed up..
Kindly guide should I decline the ita