Feb 22, 2019
Ita : Jan 30, 2019
Aor: Feb 27, 2019
Medical passed: April 12,2019
Ghost Update: May 13, 2019
Golden Email: May 14, 2019
Passport sent : May 15, 2019
Application Approved : May 24, 2019
Received Pass Port back from ottawa along with copr : may 29, 2019.
Fsw inland
Centre : Sydney Nova scotia
Congratulations

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Hello Friend,

I am not an expert, but to my knowledge so far if u didn't get BIL its not an big thing to worry about, U just have to see if ur application is moving forward and it totally depends on the officer who is dealing with ur application, The only concern just see if ur application is moving just coz u haven't got BIL I doesn't states that ur application is not moving. Be positive.. Just felt like giving this info and create some positive vibes here.

I wish everyone here a good luck with their application ans wish all could get their PPR soon.

Thanks

Last edited:

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I received the landing letter for the interview this morning.

EE CEC stream under PNP Inland (online based, but not paper based)
AOR: Feb 22, 2019
MEP: April 11, 2019
BG in progress : April 17, 2019
Additional Document request : May 22, 2019 (and uploaded the document requested on May 23)
Landing letter for the interview : May 30, 2019

I am going to local visa office tomorrow morning! Hope everyone get PR soon!!!

Reactions: JoyForPR

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
THIS MAY HELP:
when we receive GCMS notes we see one of the above
Appears Met - means the case analyst is satisfied but not entirely confident. this could lead to additional ADR;s
Met - This means you 'meet' the required criteria. the officer could request additonal docs but its rare
Recommended Passed - this means the your documentation is bullet proof and the officer usually passes the eligibilty without a second thought
review needed - this is sort of a black hole, you probably provided insufficient documentation. it takes several months for these kinds of applications to get processed.

Raw_Know

May 21, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys,

Additional Document request : May 22, 2019 (and uploaded the document requested on May 23)

Congrats!!!! Where is you VO? Did you get an email separately or a letter in

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi guys,

Hi congrats , i am also EE CEC under PNP. what additional documents was requested .

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Hello Friend,

I am not an expert, but to my knowledge so far if u didn't get BIL its not an big thing to worry about, U just have to see if ur application is moving forward and it totally depends on the officer who is dealing with ur application, U might get at the later stage with ur PPR and BIL together, SO u don't have to do a double trip to VFS office which is why they might give it at later stage, The only concern just see if ur application is moving just coz u haven't got BIL I doesn't states that ur application is not moving. Be positive.. Just felt like giving this info and create some positive vibes here.

I wish everyone here a good luck with their application ans wish all could get their PPR soon.

Thanks
Thanks dear for spreading positive vibes. BTW have u seen such cases where BIL is generated with PPR?

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hello Friend,

I am not an expert, but to my knowledge so far if u didn't get BIL its not an big thing to worry about, U just have to see if ur application is moving forward and it totally depends on the officer who is dealing with ur application, U might get at the later stage with ur PPR and BIL together, SO u don't have to do a double trip to VFS office which is why they might give it at later stage, The only concern just see if ur application is moving just coz u haven't got BIL I doesn't states that ur application is not moving. Be positive.. Just felt like giving this info and create some positive vibes here.

Thanks
Not possible. Your biometrics are required for security checks so you can't get PPR without providing your biometrics. Other stages of the processing are still ongoing though.

Lami orags

Mar 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi got an update called cic.

My eligibility and criminality is passed.

VO. Montreal

Just told me to wait for couple of weeks.

I might get an good news soon

Thanks for ur response.
What is your AOR please?

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Not possible. Your biometrics are required for security checks so you can't get PPR without providing your biometrics. Other stages of the processing are still ongoing though.
As I hav mentioned am not expert so it’s just my suggestion. Pls don’t take it personal. I posted it to ppl who r worried so they can calm themselves. Just an physiological way of thinking. Sorry if I am wrong pls apologize. Thanks