+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Based on Data available in Immigration Tracker we could find out below statistics. But sample data size is not accurate, as all applicants don't share details in the forum.

November, 2018 AOR>>
PPR Received 281/455 62%
Cases Approved in Last 7 Days 23

December, 2018 AOR>>
PPR Received 224/525 43%

Cases Approved in Last 7 Days 31

January, 2019 AOR>>
PPR Received: 95/377 25%

Cases Approved in Last 7 Days 12

February, 2019 AOR>>
PPR Received: 66/386 17%

Cases Approved in Last 7 Days 11

We need to keep patience and wait. Some of the messages posted in November/ December thread kind of unexpected. Instead of being panic, please keep checking Immigration Tracker than posting messages in the forum. It would be helpful for all of us.
There are 14500 ITA issued in Jan - Feb alone

Reactions: knight17

Scottpark77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Finally got CoPR from the local visa office. I had a landing interview and got the CoPR from there and I became a Permenant Resident officially.
Wish all the best for all of you!

EE CEC stream under PNP Inland (online based, but not paper based)
AOR: Feb 22, 2019
MEP: April 11, 2019
BG in progress : April 17, 2019
Additional Document request : May 22, 2019 (and uploaded the document requested on May 23)
Landing letter for the interview : May 30, 2019
Landing interview at the Local Visa office and get CoPR: May31, 2019
where was ur processing office?

Danq123

May 7, 2019
AOR - 8th Feb. My status says, your application is in progress. We will send you an update once we start your background check. It has already been 4 months and the status is not changing. It is normal? I guess my file is with NDVO. Is anyone in this group with the same status from NDVO?

Govind1313

Oct 7, 2017
Finally got CoPR from the local visa office. I had a landing interview and got the CoPR from there and I became a Permenant Resident officially.
Wish all the best for all of you!

EE CEC stream under PNP Inland (online based, but not paper based)
AOR: Feb 22, 2019
MEP: April 11, 2019
BG in progress : April 17, 2019
Additional Document request : May 22, 2019 (and uploaded the document requested on May 23)
Landing letter for the interview : May 30, 2019
Landing interview at the Local Visa office and get CoPR: May31, 2019
Hi
First of all congratulations for your pr.
Can you please explain what type of interview is this. I mean what they ask about.

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
hello friends,

I have applied fo GCMS on MAY 1 and I receive a 394 pages of notes today, but just wana know how to get details out of that, Pls advice

thanks

Mar 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
20-03-2019
There are 14500 ITA issued in Jan - Feb alone
In public forum no official information available in terms of submitted application/ approved so far apart from ITA and round of invitations. In Immigration Tracker a small fraction of applicants keep updating their progress, which is one of the available source of finding nearer trend. As mentioned earlier more data you have more proximate trend you could derive. It's always better to have something than nothing, in that context Immigration Tracker Data helps.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
hello friends,

I have applied fo GCMS on MAY 1 and I receive a 394 pages of notes today, but just wana know how to get details out of that, Pls advice

thanks
Not an expert here - but did order notes and ponder the 200+ pages a short while back.

I think if you read the first few pages, it will give status of the major items (Eligibility, Security, Medical, Information Sharing, etc) as well as let you know which Local Visa Office holds your fate in their hands....

The next most interesting thing is notes. So flip through the document till (somewhat closer to the end than to the beginning) you will find a section entitled notes. This is in reverse chronological order - so the first one should be the latest. For me, the first (i.e. newest) note had some explanation about statuses (everything was normal). After that it looked like all the other notes were system generated. Looking at the notes should give you a feel of what has been happening and (god forbid) give you a heads up of any issues they've unearthed.

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Not an expert here - but did order notes and ponder the 200+ pages a short while back.

I think if you read the first few pages, it will give status of the major items (Eligibility, Security, Medical, Information Sharing, etc) as well as let you know which Local Visa Office holds your fate in their hands....

The next most interesting thing is notes. So flip through the document till (somewhat closer to the end than to the beginning) you will find a section entitled notes. This is in reverse chronological order - so the first one should be the latest. For me, the first (i.e. newest) note had some explanation about statuses (everything was normal). After that it looked like all the other notes were system generated. Looking at the notes should give you a feel of what has been happening and (god forbid) give you a heads up of any issues they've unearthed.

Thanks MAte,,

So far I understood , R10 is pass, criminality is passes, Visa office is mentioned Etibecoke, some of other office mentioned in my notes ( Edmonton,ottawa,) but when I called them last week they mentioned my app is in montreal, I also asked them that my eligibility and security is passed, cant see in my noted where its mentioned,

Thanks

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Thanks MAte,,

So far I understood , R10 is pass, criminality is passes, Visa office is mentioned Etibecoke, some of other office mentioned in my notes ( Edmonton,ottawa,) but when I called them last week they mentioned my app is in montreal, I also asked them that my eligibility and security is passed, cant see in my noted where its mentioned,

Thanks

Regarding the difference in offices, the notes are probably kind of old by the time you get them (I think mine was nearly a month old), so it's possible that your file was transferred meantime. So likewise you may have more updated information if you called recently. I believe there are time and date stamps on each page that will allow you to see when the information was extracted.

I don't know if the format is the same for everyone (I see you're PNP, and I'm FSW).

On my first page, I had a Primary Office (Singapore) and a Secondary Office (CIO). So this told me my office.

On the second page, under the heading Assessments, I had all the statuses as below:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing; In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Hope you can use this to find the same in your notes.

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Regarding the difference in offices, the notes are probably kind of old by the time you get them (I think mine was nearly a month old), so it's possible that your file was transferred meantime. So likewise you may have more updated information if you called recently. I believe there are time and date stamps on each page that will allow you to see when the information was extracted.

I don't know if the format is the same for everyone (I see you're PNP, and I'm FSW).

On my first page, I had a Primary Office (Singapore) and a Secondary Office (CIO). So this told me my office.

On the second page, under the heading Assessments, I had all the statuses as below:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing; In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Hope you can use this to find the same in your notes.

when I see the date stamps it was from the date I created ee and qtrly review.

mine eas same eligibility not started and infor sharing completed , criminality passed and security not started,

but some how the cic agents told me I passed eligibility and criminality security in progress,,

I am feb 21 2019 aor,, so far I got 6 updates in my account.

May 1, 2019
when I see the date stamps it was from the date I created ee and qtrly review.

mine eas same eligibility not started and infor sharing completed , criminality passed and security not started,

but some how the cic agents told me I passed eligibility and criminality security in progress,,

I am feb 21 2019 aor,, so far I got 6 updates in my account.
What's your category and nationality

Truehuman

Feb 22, 2019
Hello,

I have been asked to send the passport along with the photographs for Visa stamping. My question is how to send passport to them considering me and my husband are working in different locations, I am in New York and he is currently in Seattle. The email says that send all the passports together. Is it possible that we can send the passport separately?

Thanks

Reactions: adstarscream732