+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Abdullah_A

May 28, 2019
if you have long traveling and experience history, then background check could take a while...!
If u mean visiting too many countries then no.. Not that much. But i have been working here for a long time. My experience is about 14 years but in the same institution.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Look, if different employers it means longer time to check your eligibility and BGC from different sources. Some NOCs might be processed faster based on its needs. Also dependents affects the processing. Many factors playing here. But remember, your application looks passed critical stages..

Abdullah_A

May 28, 2019
Look, if different employers it means longer time to check your eligibility and BGC from different sources. Some NOCs might be processed faster based on its needs. Also dependents affects the processing. Many factors playing here. But remember, your application looks passed critical stages..
Thanks a lot. Very helpful. Appreciated.

Reactions: Dhabaan

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Hi all,
Category : FSW Outland
ITA Dec 19
AOR Feb 9
Biometrics: done
Medical: passed
Ghost updates : I received 2 ghost updates in May 8 & 16.
ADR: May 21 they sent request letter to provide imm 5604 declaration form for non_accompanying spouse.
ADR submitted May 24.
ADR status changed to (we are reviewing the additional documents you provided) in May 25.
Visa office: London

Until now I have not heard back from CIC.
Anyone had a similar situation? Does this request mean that they are almost done with my pr application?
My ADR was on April 25. Status changed to review your documents on 29 April. It's been one month, no change. But the details regarding my Dependents has been updated

walepiper

Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
Med's Request
28-03-2019
I am NOC 0213, AOR Feb 1. Mine went really good. I was worried about my eligibility as my company doesnt write roles and responsibilities. I explained that in my LOE & attached R&R written by my boss on company letter head. That seemed fine as I got RFV last week.
Thanks for the response. Its encouraging.

canadaocanada

May 3, 2019
Hello all,
Please i have a very urgent request
My AOR was feb 17 2019 and in my pof i submitted a bank letter with bank statements that were issued on the 6th of January 2019. I read somewhere that it has to be recent. Should i send a new one via cse or what should i

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hello all,
Please i have a very urgent request
My AOR was feb 17 2019 and in my pof i submitted a bank letter with bank statements that were issued on the 6th of January 2019. I read somewhere that it has to be recent. Should i send a new one via cse or what should i
No harm if you send them an updated one, do it asap. Best

Reactions: canadaocanada