+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi All,

I called the IRCC today,my AOR is 24th Feb, below is the status.

1. Eligibility -- Not started
2. Criminality -- Started
3. Security -- Not started
4. Visa Office -- Montreal

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
hello I got an update email 1 hour ago nothing appeared to change but just 20 minutes ago i got the following letter sent to my email:
it says the process of my application for permanent residency is almost complete and that I have 15 days to let them know of any change in circumstance, prepare my passport and prepare documents for submission finally submit document? what does it mean????? im freaking out, is this normal?
My Aor is feb 10th

cefa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
hello I got an update email 1 hour ago nothing appeared to change but just 20 minutes ago i got the following letter sent to my email:
it says the process of my application for permanent residency is almost complete and that I have 15 days to let them know of any change in circumstance, prepare my passport and prepare documents for submission finally submit document? what does it mean????? im freaking out, is this normal?
My Aor is feb 10th
i think it is PPR. by the way I applied by Ontario. french speaking program. i am from the Dominican republic

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
i think it is PPR. by the way I applied by Ontario. french speaking program. i am from the Dominican republic
Congratulation! Your NOC please?

Raw_Know

May 21, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All, called CIC 20 minutes back. They informed Security is only thing pending for me. This is better than last time when I called it was Criminality was only thing completed. AOR : 23rd Feb, CEC. NOC : 2173. VO: Edmonton.

Poison_Ivy

Apr 15, 2019
Hey, if you call them, how do you ask? "How far is my application?" or do you ask for "details"? :D
I mean I see in my application that my estimated date is in 10 weeks do I kinda wanna know how far I am but also I feel like I bother them. Thanks.

Raw_Know

May 21, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey, if you call them, how do you ask? "How far is my application?" or do you ask for "details"? :D
I mean I see in my application that my estimated date is in 10 weeks do I kinda wanna know how far I am but also I feel like I bother them. Thanks.
You can ask at the beginning " what is the status" and they will give you a generic answer. However when you ask about details then they give specific answers to your questions. The people in the Call center are different from the guys who are processing our files. So you can always ask to get your doubts cleared.

Chinku04

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
Hi All,

Aor Feb 06
MEP 21st MAR
BIL - 21st MAR
Category - CEC

Visa office Edmonton

21st April Applied for GCMS notes

Received it today..

Status as follows:

Assessments
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Notes by Case analyst:
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI3 A11.2: Apprears met R87.1 CEC minimum requirements - Appears Met Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Any ideas/inputs.?

Last edited:

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
R

Request For Visit.... why? This is the first time i'm hearing this...

1. Have they mentioned any reason?
2. Any deadline date?
3. Where do you need to visit?

Even my organization rejected to issue R&R, so i took it from my colleague and got it notarized.

Thanks
RFV means Request For Visa i.e. PPR.

Reactions: nitarora

markmw

Feb 3, 2019
R

Request For Visit.... why? This is the first time i'm hearing this...

1. Have they mentioned any reason?
2. Any deadline date?
3. Where do you need to visit?

Even my organization rejected to issue R&R, so i took it from my colleague and got it notarized.

Thanks
RFV - stands for Request for Visa. That is the title of the message I got where they ask to submit photo etc so they can send back CoPR

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi All,

Aor Feb 06
MEP 21st MAR
BIL - 21st MAR
Category - CEC

Visa office Edmonton

21st April Applied for GCMS notes

Received it today..

Status as follows:

Assessments
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Notes by Case analyst:
RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass MI3 A11.2: Apprears met R87.1 CEC minimum requirements - Appears Met Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete

Any ideas/inputs.?
Lucky you, i ordered my GCMS on April 9th, till now didnt receive anything!! My VO is Edmonton as well..