+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

carpediem123

May 18, 2019
Hi radhika, my AOR is feb 12th, 2019 , FSW - Outland. I received an ADR on 30th March and submitted it the next day..... Do u reckon ADR is something to worry about?

Tshafi

Mar 12, 2019
I have a question kind of worried about..
Until what time our bank statement must be maintained?
The time i submitted my pr application, my bank statement, in rupees, was equivalent to the required amount in cad dollar. But since then the the value of cad dollar has been increased significantly for my country's currency.
I'm afraid at this moment my acc balance do not match the required amount of funds. How that might effect my app?
P. S my AOR is feb 19 So its already been 3 months.

Lisak

Jan 12, 2019
Hi guys,

I submitted my application 3 months ago and so far I have passed medicals and submitted my biometrics. How can I go about submitting my rprf before they ask for it?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I have a question kind of worried about..
Until what time our bank statement must be maintained?
The time i submitted my pr application, my bank statement, in rupees, was equivalent to the required amount in cad dollar. But since then the the value of cad dollar has been increased significantly for my country's currency.
I'm afraid at this moment my acc balance do not match the required amount of funds. How that might effect my app?
P. S my AOR is feb 19 So its already been 3 months.
If you really think you might fall below, to be on the safe side you could get a newer bank statement (preferably with 10% or more margin) and submit through the webform.

Tshafi

Mar 12, 2019
If you really think you might fall below, to be on the safe side you could get a newer bank statement (preferably with 10% or more margin) and submit through the webform.
Thanks a lot for your response.
Could you please share the link for the specific web form..

Talia101

Oct 9, 2018
guys please help.

i received an email today from ircc requesting the below:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, your passport and the documents listed below are required. Please read and carefully follow all the instructions in this letter. You need to submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this timeframe may result in the refusal or cancellation of your application.

is it PPR?

am i really done.

thanks

Reactions: Jadedrio

Tomifonication

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
guys please help.

i received an email today from ircc requesting the below:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, your passport and the documents listed below are required. Please read and carefully follow all the instructions in this letter. You need to submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this timeframe may result in the refusal or cancellation of your application.

is it PPR?

am i really done.

thanks
That’s PPR, congratulations! Can I ask your AOR and stream?

Reactions: Jadedrio

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Thanks a lot for your response.
Could you please share the link for the specific web form..
do not submit any new bank statement, r u stupid. The moment u submit your Application, AOR, everything get locked in your profile. It doesnt matter, The visa officer will look the bank balance on the last date of your bank statement, only. This forum is filled with stupid advice, do not follow, Please. If VO wants you new bank statement, he will raise ADR, Till then sit quietly

Tshafi

Mar 12, 2019
do not submit any new bank statement, r u stupid. The moment u submit your Application, AOR, everything get locked in your profile. It doesnt matter, The visa officer will look the bank balance on the last date of your bank statement, only. This forum is filled with stupid advice, do not follow, Please. If VO wants you new bank statement, he will raise ADR, Till then sit quietly
I guess you are right..
Please tell me if applications get rejected due to lag in bank statement?
The moment i submitted my app, it was little higher than the amount required, but as of today, due to rise in dollar value, the lag is about a thousand dollars. I do have money in my account but the bank Statement i provided is now 1000 CAD lesser than required.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I guess you are right..
The moment i submitted my app, it was little higher than the amount required, but as of today, due to rise in dollar value, the lag is about a thousand dollars. I do have money in my account but the bank Statement i provided is now 1000 CAD lesser than required.
I am not sure that the exchange rate is fixed at the time of submission - and I have read about at least one persons experience that implies that it does not.

If I had a relatively low effort option to head off a potential problem (whether it's an ADR or a rejection), I would grab it with both hands.

I refer you to advice from legalfalcon, who lives and breathes these things:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-135#post-6150368

In any case, ultimately it's up to you to what you think is right. All the best.

Reactions: Tshafi and Spotted

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
I guess you are right..
Dude, nobody evens check. Trust me, try to arrange money from your family and deposit it into your bank to meet the minimum criteria, if you are worried.

walepiper

Apr 13, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
Med's Request
28-03-2019
Hi All,

My ITA to COPR timelines..