+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

mjh1981

Jun 18, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon,

I know you have answered a lot of PCC related questions, hoping you can answer one more for me!

I haven't lived in my country of origin since 2012 and currently working in Saudi Arabia since then on a work visa. During my vacations, i have been travelling back but never for more than 1-2 months. There have been couple of years where i visited my home country twice or thrice in a year but not for a total exceeding 3 months each year.

Do i need to get PCC:
  1. From country of origin: 18th Birthday till 2012 OR 18th birthday till date
  2. From country of residence: 2012 till present
I know it is mentioned on the CIC website to get PCC for countries where your stay has exceeded 6 months but i just wanted to make sure before i file the e-APR.

iobajwa

Jul 2, 2017
@legalfalcon

Your reference letters will depend on the NOC you select. You have to prove that you have a business, but more importune to prove that the NOC you have selected you have actually been working in that claimed NOC and your job duties substantially meet those of the NOC.

IRCC states:

• if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

You can even have other partners give job duties letters for you. The self-employed is more for professionals like solo practitioners lawyers, or dental surgeons etc. When you are providing engineering services in a partnership firm, you definitely hold a designation, which can be confirmed with the managing partner.
Thanks for your prompt reply.

OK, So my NOC is Engineering Manager (0211). And i am fulfilling almost all of the required duties. The two companies wherein i am a partner, are both manufacturing companies (one manufactures auto parts, other manufacturers electronics).

To prove that i have a valid business, i am submitting following documents (for each company)
1. Partnership Deed
2. Income Tax Returns of previous 2 Financial Years
3. PAN Card, VAT Registration Certificate, Quality/Management certificates (ISO/TS, etc.), Import/Export License, Trademark registration certificates, etc.
4. Letters from my clients wherein they have declared that they do business with me (listed a couple of orders each, with payment date and order amount, payment method, account number) along with proofs of received payment for delivered goods (bank statements, foreign inward remittance, etc.)
5. 6 Month Bank statement of company account

To prove that i have actually been working in the claimed NOC, i am submitting the following docs (for each company):
1. Job duties Letters from my partners (on company letterhead).
2. Reference Letters from 2 clients each wherein the clients have declared that they contact (and work with me) for technical feedback/modification/or new product design.
3. Controlled copies of Engineering documents of company (which we use internally during manufacturing) bearing my name, signature and designation

Question #1 Would these proofs be sufficient?

Question #2 Would 2 client letters (for each firm, i.e. total 4 client letters for the 2 firms) be sufficient or should i attach more client reference letters?

jaschaggar

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Legalfalcon posting again since you may have missed it

Hi Legalfalcon

Another question i have is that i completed my Masters and was conferred the degree on March 24 , 2007 . However we had some post degree formalities for about a week or 10 days which is why i mentioned my date of completion as April , 2007.

Now my PG degree and Transcripts say MArch 24 2007 while the EE form says April 2007 . Is this an issue ? If so , how can i correct it

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
sir , may i ask question

i just get ita in may ,

in 2011 i toook 4 month no pay leave at ex - company,, i put leave days "26 feb - 27 june " but i call hr last wek,, hr mention leave days as 5 march - 27 june, " so 26 feb is incorrect.. may i amend this slight error in my employment history ((post ita))? pls help !

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon , posting my question again , you may have missed it last time

Hi Legalfalcon
While filling up my express entry profile , for my spouse I had mentioned her educational credentials and mentioned that ECA was not done , hence I did not get any points for her education . I have the ITA now and am uploading docs .

My question is : Since I mentioned her degress in the EE form , do I need to upload those as well or will only the IELTS score card be enough. Since I haven't gotten any points for her education and since ECA hasn't been done , it doesn't really hold any value right

Thanks
If the form is asking your for the degrees you should upload them. Although, you are not getting any points for them they are not relevant.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
sir , may i ask question

i just get ita in may ,

in 2011 i toook 4 month no pay leave at ex - company,, i put leave days "26 feb - 27 june " but i call hr last wek,, hr mention leave days as 5 march - 27 june, " so 26 feb is incorrect.. may i amend this slight error in my employment history ((post ita))? pls help !
Have you filed your application post ITA. If you are yet to file your application you can make any changes to the dates. Just make sure that your work experience duration remains the same.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal falcon, does fluctuating exchange rate affect POF after submission of application?
Not really. IRCC only get the exchange rates three times a year so the daily fluctuation does not affect it. However, it is always advisable to have funds over the minimum required, and in case with the fluctuation in exchange rate you see your funds going on, you should add more funds and sen a revised POF.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I know you have answered a lot of PCC related questions, hoping you can answer one more for me!

I haven't lived in my country of origin since 2012 and currently working in Saudi Arabia since then on a work visa. During my vacations, i have been travelling back but never for more than 1-2 months. There have been couple of years where i visited my home country twice or thrice in a year but not for a total exceeding 3 months each year.

Do i need to get PCC:
  1. From country of origin: 18th Birthday till 2012 OR 18th birthday till date YES (tip present as you travel back to the country and have lived there even though for less than 6 months, IRCC would like to have a PCC from that country, so it is better that you have it before hand.)
  2. From country of residence: 2012 till present YES
I know it is mentioned on the CIC website to get PCC for countries where your stay has exceeded 6 months but i just wanted to make sure before i file the e-APR.

Reactions: mjh1981

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Thanks for your prompt reply.

OK, So my NOC is Engineering Manager (0211). And i am fulfilling almost all of the required duties. The two companies wherein i am a partner, are both manufacturing companies (one manufactures auto parts, other manufacturers electronics).

To prove that i have a valid business, i am submitting following documents (for each company)
1. Partnership Deed
2. Income Tax Returns of previous 2 Financial Years
3. PAN Card, VAT Registration Certificate, Quality/Management certificates (ISO/TS, etc.), Import/Export License, Trademark registration certificates, etc.
4. Letters from my clients wherein they have declared that they do business with me (listed a couple of orders each, with payment date and order amount, payment method, account number) along with proofs of received payment for delivered goods (bank statements, foreign inward remittance, etc.)
5. 6 Month Bank statement of company account

To prove that i have actually been working in the claimed NOC, i am submitting the following docs (for each company):
1. Job duties Letters from my partners (on company letterhead).
2. Reference Letters from 2 clients each wherein the clients have declared that they contact (and work with me) for technical feedback/modification/or new product design.
3. Controlled copies of Engineering documents of company (which we use internally during manufacturing) bearing my name, signature and designation

Question #1 Would these proofs be sufficient?

Yes, they would be sufficient

Question #2 Would 2 client letters (for each firm, i.e. total 4 client letters for the 2 firms) be sufficient or should i attach more client reference letters?
Although, there is no minimum or maximum, if you can add a few more, maybe from some colleagues working in your firm, that would strengthen your application.

Reactions: iobajwa

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legalfalcon posting again since you may have missed it

Hi Legalfalcon

Another question i have is that i completed my Masters and was conferred the degree on March 24 , 2007 . However we had some post degree formalities for about a week or 10 days which is why i mentioned my date of completion as April , 2007.

Now my PG degree and Transcripts say MArch 24 2007 while the EE form says April 2007 . Is this an issue ? If so , how can i correct it
You will have to go by what the official document say, as in when was the degree awarded. If there is a discrepancy by a month, that would not be an issue, but stick to the official document and explain this in LoE.

Jun 1, 2017
Hi legalfalcon

My query is a bit different i am suffering from thalassaemia minor And minor haemophilia.in the regular life any kind of factor or medicine is not required but if I go for surgery at that time factor will be required for which the cost may or may not cross the threshold limit of Canadian government.
In my 34 years of life i have taken factor only once for surgery.
What will be my chances for medicals?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon

My query is a bit different i am suffering from thalassaemia minor And minor haemophilia.in the regular life any kind of factor or medicine is not required but if I go for surgery at that time factor will be required for which the cost may or may not cross the threshold limit of Canadian government.
In my 34 years of life i have taken factor only once for surgery.
What will be my chances for medicals?

This is not a cause for inadmissibility on medical grounds. Just disclose your condition to the panel physician and let him send the report to IRCC. Health Canada will evaluate your condition and will most likely clear your case.

Because of your health condition you may get a Medical B clarification, but should not be a major issue.

See
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/index.asp

Also see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/admiss/excessive.asp

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

So sorry for asking again & again sir, but please would you reply so i know what to do?..

Greatly appreciating all of your help.

Thanks
I have already replied. I did say that what you have listed, resemble the NOC code you selected. I am not sure what else you are asking for.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I have already replied. I did say that what you have listed, resemble the NOC code you selected. I am not sure what else you are asking for.
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Sorry for misunderstanding.

I was requesting to review if lead statement meets the duties?.

And i also just noticed that when i had applied PGWP, I didn't specified right starting date for one of my work, but in my pr application I did.
Also, I made another mistake while applying for temporary resident visa on basis of PGWP, that didn't specified that work like nothing about it.

Your suggestions & opinions are highly welcome & grateful for all your help

Thanks

Last edited: