+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Hi everyone !! 10 days ago I raised CEC and came to know that my file was being processed in CPC ottawa. Before that it was in CIO sydney nova scotia and criminality was in progress and now yesterday when I called CIC, the agent told me that my file is in Sydney nova scotia and nothing has started. I don't understand what to believe. Can someone interpret this and guide me. I have crossed 93 days...medical passed but no BIL yet. Is it possible that my file is untouched or it has moved to CIO again for the last stage?
Same here, called on 30 April, everything is in progress. Called m ay 10 and yesterday, nothing is started.

In your case, the file is in under final review, and that's why final review is not yet started by LVO. PR can come anytime

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Same here, called on 30 April, everything is in progress. Called m ay 10 and yesterday, nothing is started.

In your case, the file is in under final review, and that's why final review is not yet started by LVO. PR can come anytime
But my biometrics are still left. I have not received BIL yet. Can PR and BIL come together?

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Also I have heard that all files go to CIO sydney nova Scotia for completion check then move to CPC . As per the information by CSE and call to IRCC my file after going to these two offices has now again reached CIO. Can CIO be the LVO also?

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Also I have heard that all files go to CIO sydney nova Scotia for completion check then move to CPC . As per the information by CSE and call to IRCC my file after going to these two offices has now again reached CIO. Can CIO be the LVO also?
If you have crossed 93 days and no BIL is receveid then it's time to order GCMS. and r u checking you online cic account, you will get letter regarding BIL. R U in control of your online profile

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
If you have crossed 93 days and no BIL is receveid then it's time to order GCMS. and r u checking you online cic account, you will get letter regarding BIL. R U in control of your online profile
No, my lawyer is handling that and he is quite fussy to even send me the timely screenshots of my status.

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
When we receive BIL. Does our STATUS also say that we need your fingerprints? I call CIC and get automated response to mt status that we do not need your fingertips, we eill send you a message if it changes? That means there won't be BIL in my account yet?

mikeross

May 13, 2019
Hello all,

My client application status says they received my application on Feb 22nd.

It then says "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 16, 2019."

I have been away on holidays for the last 2 weeks and just returned today and there is no AOR or study book to be found in my mailbox.

When they say they "sent me correspondence" does this mean through email or an I to expect a hard copy in the mail? I did not receive any email recently but did notice their is an online version of Discover Canada.

Any insight is much appreciated. I just found this site and still figuring out all the different abbreviations. Thank you!

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
No, my lawyer is handling that and he is quite fussy to even send me the timely screenshots of my status.
dude, he is lying to you. same happened with my friend, His BIL was recevied on april 17 and until i told him to ask his lawyer, His lawyer didnt even informed him. Ask your lawyer,

That is their scheme, to take more money from you, as BIL should be given in the 30 days of receving the letter

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
You can order the notes yourself, what you need is only the application number, even if you don't have that the website mentioned below can help you out.

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
You can order the notes yourself, what you need is only the application number, even if you don't have that the website mentioned below can help you out.
Thank you for guiding. One more question- what should be status update if BIL is received? A month ago when he sent me the screenshot it was like we do not need your fingerprints . We will send you the mesaage if it changes . Shouldn't it be we need your fingerprints if I have already received BIL

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
dude, he is lying to you. same happened with my friend, His BIL was recevied on april 17 and until i told him to ask his lawyer, His lawyer didnt even informed him. Ask your lawyer,

That is their scheme, to take more money from you, as BIL should be given in the 30 days of receving the letter
Thanks ! It also came to my find but why my status still says we do not need your fingerprints .it should have been we need your fingerprints. What say?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thank you for guiding. One more question- what should be status update if BIL is received? A month ago when he sent me the screenshot it was like we do not need your fingerprints . We will send you the mesaage if it changes . Shouldn't it be we need your fingerprints if I have already received BIL
You can not rely on the update on the account. Sometimes the account is not updated.
I feel that your lawyer is hiding something. I would suggest you to order GCMS+ notes which will give you all the details and the documents submitted along with your application. This will at least give you a clear picture of what he has done with your application.
Read this
https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/faqs-2/

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Today my Application Status changed to this:-

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Anybody with same Application Status.
It’s an automatic update which comes when 13 weeks remaining on your timeline bar.

Hopefulcandidate

Dec 10, 2018
If your biometrics have been received, the status across it should simply say "Completed." That's it.

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
You can not rely on the update on the account. Sometimes the account is not updated.
I feel that your lawyer is hiding something. I would suggest you to order GCMS+ notes which will give you all the details and the documents submitted along with your application. This will at least give you a clear picture of what he has done with your application.
Read this
https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/faqs-2/
Thank you for your guidance. Will do so .