+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
A few applications will see eligibility passed, and then go to not started when the application is sent to the LVO. This is because the final review is done at the LVO, and the local agent may decide to conduct additional review, or identification before the eligibility is finally set to PASSED.

Please read the very first post of this thread... This content is from it.
Hey, mehul. When I called cic on 30 April they said Eligibility is in progress and criminality is cleared/passed. I called them again on 2 April status was same, On May 10th,i called them and they said Criminality and Eligibility has not started yet.

So does it means, my file is in LVO?
My cpc was Ottawa

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hey, mehul. When I called cic on 30 April they said Eligibility is in progress and criminality is cleared/passed. I called them again on 2 April status was same, On May 10th,i called them and they said Criminality and Eligibility has not started yet.

My cpc was Ottawa
Thats weird! how is your eligibility was in progress and criminality was passed, NOW they are both not yet started?!

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
hey Guys

13 weeks remaining

Auto update:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

AOR 11 feb
No update except Medicals and biometrics passed.
Same AOR as mine!!
Same situation too.. .
Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: lk231188

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello, guys! I called IRCC and got the following info about my application: Eligibility - Met, Medicals - Passed, Biometrics - Completed, Background check - In process. My AOR is 14 February. What do you think, how much time should it take until the procedure finally ends?
If your security (BGC) is in progress, and since you are an applicant who provided biometrics, it is just a matter of 1-5 weeks before you receive the PPR.

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017

My cpc was Ottawa
Most of the work about our application happens towards the deadline of six months. ..... .
No one knows the exact processing pattern, but looking at other threads it's too early for Feb AOR FSW outland applicants. ..

Most our progress will happen around mid June onwards, these are from my observation.

Reactions: Jadedrio

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
hey Guys

13 weeks remaining

Auto update:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

AOR 11 feb
Ditto!

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Thats weird! how is your eligibility was in progress and criminality was passed, NOW they are both not yet started?!
That's what I'm asking. Does the file moved to Local visa office and they have not started the final review. Cause the third time when I. Called, I forgot to ask the visa office, that would have cleared the matter

1st time i called, the visa office was CPC Ottawa

nitarora

Jan 3, 2019
Hello,
I have a question regarding my job change. I have recently got a better offer from another organization and planning to switch now. Same city, same NOC, just a different organization. My AOR is 27th Feb and Medical and Bio-metrics are both completed. So it's just a waiting period for me and expecting for PPR soon. Fingers crossed!

Now i'm in dilemma whether to put down my papers or not?

1. Will this have any impact to my BG check? OR current application process?
2. If I resign, do I need to inform IRCC that I am currently in my notice period (3 months), OR do I inform them after I have joined the new organization?
3. Any additional details that I should take care off?

PS: I am the Primary applicant and my spouse is accompanying me.
FSW - Outland (India)

Please help!

Thanks

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Hello,
I have a question regarding my job change. I have recently got a better offer from another organization and planning to switch now. Same city, same NOC, just a different organization. My AOR is 27th Feb and Medical and Bio-metrics are both completed. So it's just a waiting period for me and expecting for PPR soon. Fingers crossed!

2. If I resign, do I need to inform IRCC that I am currently in my notice period (3 months), OR do I inform them after I have joined the new organization?

FSW - Outland (India)

Please help!

Thanks
U4s
Hello,

FSW - Outland (India)

Please help!

Thanks
Yes you have to inform cic, by raising a CSE. But it also depends on you too.

Let's say, you're relieving period is around 3 months and you're working in a big recognized company. Then maybe the time you leave current job, you will get PR.

Otherwise let them know, it's entirely on you. In my opinion skip it

Cause 3 months a long time, you will get PR in that time anyway

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
hey Guys

13 weeks remaining

Auto update:

AOR 11 feb
Same here...