Apr 29, 2019
Hi received ppr request in mail today.
FSW outland
Aor Feb21
Med:Apr 10
Bio : April 15
Ppr: may 13

No ip1 , no ip2

Hey, I am in same boat, got an email today, saying to " PR processing is almost compete" and asking to submit Passport and other docs. But my CIC still says application in progress, it that same with you?

Reactions: Salz_yahoo

sskalra1986

Mar 5, 2019
Hey, I am in same boat, got an email today, saying to " PR processing is almost compete" and asking to submit Passport and other docs. But my CIC still says application in progress, it that same with you?

Yes it is same for me as well. And it should be ok

ms_tauruss

May 13, 2019
Hello everyone.
Please I need expert advice on this issue of mine.
I have submitted my pr application, FSW-inland on the 3rd of March 2019, got AOR same day. On the 13th of March I got a refusal notification for PGWP, the reason being that my school was ineligible for a PGWP as I went to a private college. Note : I was on implied status when I applied and i was working then. As soon as I got the refusal, I informed my manager and I stopped work immediately. So my question is this:
1) do i need to update my ee account to not working and inform ircc of this refusal ircc since it came approximately 10 days after Aor? Note: I did not receive any point for the job as I'm FSW inland and im using my foreign experience so my score is still same.
2) I have applied for restoration of status as a student, early last month do i still need to inform ircc of this restoration of status?
Last time I called a cic agent I was told that my BCG is still processing, eligibility not started, med passed and file was moved from Sydney to montreal.
Pls advice accordingly. Thanks

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi All, anyone still waiting for BIL with FEB AOR.

My spouse is the primary applicant and she got her BIL on 16th April and we completed it 2 days back.

Till today we did not receive the BIL for secondary applicant.

svanls

May 13, 2019
Hi!
Just received PPR today. FSW Outland.
Nationality: Singapore, Country of Residence: USA
AOR Feb 17
MEP: Apr 8
BIL: Apr 8, submitted on Apr 18
PPR: May 13

My BIL status changed to 'Completed' only 2 days ago and now I received the PPR. I guess the account updates really do not mean much.

rishabh90

Nov 12, 2015
Today my Application Status changed to this:-

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Anybody with same Application Status.

Reactions: Andrew30

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Today my Application Status changed to this:-

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Anybody with same Application Status.
what is your AOR date and other application details?

Monajk

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Hi everyone !! 10 days ago I raised CEC and came to know that my file was being processed in CPC ottawa. Before that it was in CIO sydney nova scotia and criminality was in progress and now yesterday when I called CIC, the agent told me that my file is in Sydney nova scotia and nothing has started. I don't understand what to believe. Can someone interpret this and guide me. I have crossed 93 days...medical passed but no BIL yet. Is it possible that my file is untouched or it has moved to CIO again for the last stage?