+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Does having a dependent (spouse) part of the application slow down the process significantly from past experience? Also, when MEP are passed, does it refer to primary applicant only or both?

Last edited:

hopefulcan

Jul 25, 2018
MEP is usually 30-35 days after AOR
I’ve been poking around on a crowdsourced tracking website and the current trend seems to be around 6 weeks. Of course, they probably don’t have all EE applications on there, but this timeline is consistent for the ones they have.

hopefulcan

Jul 25, 2018
Does having a dependent (spouse) part of the application slow down the process significantly from past experience? Also, when MEP are passed, does it refer to primary applicant only or both?
Both/primary + spouse + all dependents. Not sure about your other question, but I haven’t noticed a difference.

hopefulcan

Jul 25, 2018
I am not sure there is. I tried to check what I submitted and all I could see was a list of all the documents I uploaded. I could no longer access the form itself.
Thank you! Guess I just have to trust everything’s right! *fingers crossed*

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I have been reading threads especially Dec 2018, and Jan 2019.

I saw some applicants started receiving updates. Those people submitted thier applications at the beginning of Jan got their Medical Passed.

One example is AoR on Jan 3 and MEP on Feb 11.

It seems to me that we wont have any updates until March 10-15 due to the fact that Feb has only 28 days

Reactions: Mr_Chang

chemenger

Feb 12, 2019
I received my AOR on Feb 8. If I understand correctly, it's only at stage IP2 when background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". But for me, it shows this message already. Medical exam isn't passed yet. Can anyone guess why it could be so, or am I misunderstanding something?

Last edited:

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I received my AOR on Feb 8. If I understand correctly, it's only at stage IP2 when background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". But for me, it shows this message already. Medical exam isn't passed yet. Can anyone guess why it could be so, or am I misunderstanding something?

Hey!

No that's the default status. I had it right from the moment I got my AOR

Reactions: chemenger