+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Feb 14, 2019
Hi,

Invitation received: 19 December
Submitted: 5 February ‘19

Please add me in February ‘19 Group in Telegram. My number: +1 5078840790.
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi cngoj12, can i check with you, for FSW-Inland, is that means you have applied for your EE in Alberta directly?
Need your advise urgently on my status. Previously I was working in Alberta for a year, but failed to renew my work permit as reason being my LIMA is still pending. Meanwhile, my representative advised me to go back to my country and wait for the LMIA approval. After 8 months of waiting in vain, I decided to apply the EE programme. Recently my employer who is based in Alberta willing to reapply for my LMIA again.

Would appreciate if you could kindly advise me that if my recent LMIA is approved while my application of EE still pending for ITA, do you think I can re-apply the EE when I have arrived in Alberta as FSW-Inland?? Thank in advance.

sanam2018

Feb 13, 2019
I am no expert. But I have heard n read that already having visitor visa speed up process post MEP stage. As already our documents are there n verfified. Let's see.Even me and my husband (dependant) have visitor visa. Our aor is 27 jan
Hope its true!

cngoj12

Aug 9, 2018
Hi cngoj12, can i check with you, for FSW-Inland, is that means you have applied for your EE in Alberta directly?
Need your advise urgently on my status. Previously I was working in Alberta for a year, but failed to renew my work permit as reason being my LIMA is still pending. Meanwhile, my representative advised me to go back to my country and wait for the LMIA approval. After 8 months of waiting in vain, I decided to apply the EE programme. Recently my employer who is based in Alberta willing to reapply for my LMIA again.

Would appreciate if you could kindly advise me that if my recent LMIA is approved while my application of EE still pending for ITA, do you think I can re-apply the EE when I have arrived in Alberta as FSW-Inland?? Thank in advance.
Hi, sorry I’m no expert with it. But base on my understanding, once your LMIA got approved it can give you additional 50 points in your EE profile. I’m not applying in Alberta. FSW allow me to settle in any province as per person preference.

lanian57

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, sorry I’m no expert with it. But base on my understanding, once your LMIA got approved it can give you additional 50 points in your EE profile. I’m not applying in Alberta. FSW allow me to settle in any province as per person preference.

Tks for yr advise. BTW when it says FSW -Inland, does it means the EE application is applying when the applicant is in Canada?

cngoj12

Aug 9, 2018
Tks for yr advise. BTW when it says FSW -Inland, does it means the EE application is applying when the applicant is in Canada?
Yes but Fsw has no sub-categories. Applicants just made up inland/outland to be more specific with their case.