+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am from NOV 2018 AOR, Guys you should realistically expect an average of 5 months for processing as per the current trend.

September 2018 AOR folks are only getting PPR now :)

Reactions: knight17 and nns14

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Application submitted yesterday (December ITA). Now the long wait begins. My journey is likely to be longer as my medical uncovered high blood pressure so I think further medical tests will be required. I also have several previous names to explain and a very extensive travel history. So I'm settling down for a long haul.

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Application submitted yesterday (December ITA). Now the long wait begins. My journey is likely to be longer as my medical uncovered high blood pressure so I think further medical tests will be required. I also have several previous names to explain and a very extensive travel history. So I'm settling down for a long haul.
Even I had high blood pressure. they did a serum creatinine test and ECG on the day of the medical itself. 2 days later they referred me for a Cardiologist visit for additional tests. It got done before I filed by application itself. Maybe check with your medical center if they have received additional tests.

if you dont mind me asking, how high was your blood pressure. Mine was 150/100 - the only time it has been so high was at the test center and the cardiologist's clinic, White-Coat Syndrome I guess.

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I am from NOV 2018 AOR, Guys you should realistically expect an average of 5 months for processing as per the current trend.

September 2018 AOR folks are only getting PPR now :)
Hi, any idea if having any dependents (spouse/ child) affects the processing time?

Last edited:

markmw

Feb 3, 2019
Hi, long time lurker! here is my info

FSW - Outland (Country of residence Belgium)
ITA: Dec 19
AOR: Feb 1
Progress Bar expected date of completion Aug 1
Background: it was n/a right after I got AOR, a day later it became ''We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information''

good luck everyone!

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Even I had high blood pressure. they did a serum creatinine test and ECG on the day of the medical itself. 2 days later they referred me for a Cardiologist visit for additional tests. It got done before I filed by application itself. Maybe check with your medical center if they have received additional tests.

if you dont mind me asking, how high was your blood pressure. Mine was 150/100 - the only time it has been so high was at the test center and the cardiologist's clinic, White-Coat Syndrome I guess.
They added the creatinine test to my blood tests but no other extra tests done. They did say that CIC will likely ask for a cardiologist report. My blood pressure was taken several times First it was 151/90, then it out to 160/106, mainly because I was getting stressed I think. Thought the first reading might just have been OK.

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
It would, if you have a long travel history
My wife and my travel history is not very long. just a few holidays.

My question was - will a couple's application be processed faster/ take more time compared to a single person?

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
They added the creatinine test to my blood tests but no other extra tests done. They did say that CIC will likely ask for a cardiologist report. My blood pressure was taken several times First it was 151/90, then it out to 160/106, mainly because I was getting stressed I think. Thought the first reading might just have been OK.
140/90 is the normal limit as per IRCC. anything higher will require more tests. mine was 150+/95+ both times, so maybe that's why I got the Cardiologist visit. you should be okay, but better to check with the medical center anyway.

the_walker

Sep 24, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Done....
21-03-2019
Hi Guys Divakar here -

EE Profile submission - 11 Jan '19
ITA - 23 Jan '19
Medical - 4 Feb '19
Application Submission & AOR - 5 Feb '19
Country of Residence - USA

All the best! :cool:

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-02-2019
I was told by someone that the more (number of times per day/week) you check your application status, the longer it takes to process your file. Does anyone has any idea, is it really so?

Reactions: skp.biet

Pooja2602

Feb 9, 2019
Hey Guys, resident of INDIA

ITA Received: 19 December 2018
Documents submitted: 8 February 2019
AOR: 8 February 2019
Estimated completion time: 8 August 2019

Let’s keep each other updated with our status.