+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Mar 27, 2020
I and my wife have received our ITA last December AOR- FEB 14.
Medical Jan 9th
Biometrics March 9
I work as a marine engineer on board vessel and have to join work by the 3rd week of April for serving my 6 month contract period which will get over only by October.So if the PPR request comes in between the above period,I won't be available at my country of residence to submit my passport
.Hence can I get the PPR date extended?My wife is the prime applicant. Can you people please guide us

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
Well, we finally got some news and got accepted. I thought COVID19 would grind things to a halt. My AOR was Feb 11, 2019. They extended my medicals a few weeks ago. The email came a couple of days ago on April 2. So, there is some hope that they are still working to get through their glut of applications. Not that anyone can really travel right now, but it's good to know!

Reactions: Arsen Lupin

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Well, we finally got some news and got accepted. I thought COVID19 would grind things to a halt. My AOR was Feb 11, 2019. They extended my medicals a few weeks ago. The email came a couple of days ago on April 2. So, there is some hope that they are still working to get through their glut of applications. Not that anyone can really travel right now, but it's good to know!
This is great - so you got PPR on April 2? That's great to see that they're still at it! Congrats! What is your stream?

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
I did get it on April 2, yes. I was surprised by the email. I am express entry/provincial nominee. Too bad all photography studios etc are closed where I live due to Covid, so I will have to ask an extension to get all my information to them for COPR, but at least good news that they are still working.

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Congrats!

Just a quick question, would you have an idea of how long did they take to extend your medicals?

Let me explain, my application was approved since the 16th of January 2020 but my medicals have yet to extended (exp' Feb 15th). Basically almost 3 months since approval of my application and still nothing, and COVID will not help.

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
Well, on Feb 28th of 2020 I noticed that my application said medicals passes with a new date of Feb 28th, 2020. Then a long wait and then I got the updated email last week.

Raman_753

Jan 29, 2020
Well, on Feb 28th of 2020 I noticed that my application said medicals passes with a new date of Feb 28th, 2020. Then a long wait and then I got the updated email last week.
Hi just a quick question
I am inland too AOR march 23,2019. Last week it changed to you do not need medical. Was it showing same on yours before it was passed on feb 28. But the thing is all other fields remain same like still reviewing eligibility,have not started background check. Was it samefor you too.
Thanks

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, the date changed for me, but nothing else changed. Even after the email. The only thing that looks different is the medicals passed date. Good luck.

february25aor

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone got PR from February 2019 aor recently?

I called them 3 weeks back and they said my medicals have got extened till february 2021 but no update post that. The customer service representative also said its in the final stages and I am hearing that since January 2020. No ghost updates or any changes in my account. Anyone in same boat?

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Anyone got PR from February 2019 aor recently?

I called them 3 weeks back and they said my medicals have got extened till february 2021 but no update post that. The customer service representative also said its in the final stages and I am hearing that since January 2020. No ghost updates or any changes in my account. Anyone in same boat?
I haven’t heard anything and I haven’t been able to talk to any representative.
my medicals expired 3 months ago Vo Accra