16 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
4 Oct 2013

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hello to the February 2018 Forum

Yesterday I had my Test, in Mississauga. I passed 20/20 and today 1/10/2019 my application change to "decision made".

During interview I was informed that for the oath could take from 8 to 10 weeks in Mississauga.

Congrats @BigG !
Can you please share how many people did the test along-with you. I mean how many people were there in the group?
Thanks

BigG

May 18, 2018
I really didn't count it. Sorry but no more than 40 people because the were 8 adults over 55 that for them was only interview.

nbsmaniann

Jul 29, 2018
please update my status i am now a canadian Citizen. Finished off the Examination and Ceremony on Jan 9 2019. Best of luck for others.

vania

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25.11.13 new Schedule A
AOR Received.
27.08.13/ from VO 30.01.14
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013/4.11.14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Another Canadian citizen.

Test date Jan 10
Oath Jan 11

YumYeh

May 16, 2018
Please update the tracker to show FP request date (August 22, 2018) for my application.

In the tracker, for applicants that did get FP request - very few of them have got test invites.
Anyone know how much delay is caused by FP request. Also, can anyone with knowledge let us know what is the ETA for test invite?

Reactions: UPPI

Aa789

Jan 13, 2019
Hey all, I just joined, been reading people's timelines since past few days.

Applied for C: Feb 5, 2018
App type: Family (3)
Received: Feb 12, 2018
AOR: Mar 9
Process started: Apr 26
FR request for my husband: Jun 12
Test invite: Nov 13
Test and interview: Dec 1
The IO told us that everything was in order and we will receive the oath invitation within 4-6 weeks or at least before our 12 months time period.

We don't even have a DM yet, don't know when we will receive oath invitation. Both me and my husband had to travel but been waiting for the oath invite.

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Please update the tracker to show FP request date (August 22, 2018) for my application.

In the tracker, for applicants that did get FP request - very few of them have got test invites.
Anyone know how much delay is caused by FP request. Also, can anyone with knowledge let us know what is the ETA for test invite?

Very good question !
I second it !

n4ch0

Jan 31, 2013
Halifax
Hello, Please add the below:

Test Invite: July 4th
Test Date: July 19th.

It was mentioned in the interview that ceremony will probably take place on October; or November the latest.
Finally got my notice.

I will take my Oath on January 30th; More than 6 months after I passed my test.

For those of you that are waiting, be patient, your day will come soon.

Cheers

Reactions: izqfre

zorro.canada

Jan 14, 2019
Hi all - good to hear that its moving well for most of you. I am not sure where my application is stuck, it is in process since May 1st.
GCMS notes are cryptic and few months back when I've been able to connect with on call agent, as per him there were no red flags on the file.

I am looking for some expert advise on the next steps since my application is in process for 7 months.

Thank you

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
Hi all - good to hear that its moving well for most of you. I am not sure where my application is stuck, it is in process since May 1st.
GCMS notes are cryptic and few months back when I've been able to connect with on call agent, as per him there were no red flags on the file.

I am looking for some expert advise on the next steps since my application is in process for 7 months.

Thank you
Also in the same boat. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do until February comes and even then, there's not a whole lot that can be done. Just take heart in knowing that there are a LOT of us who have been in processing for a super long time. Once the 12 month mark is reached, you should be able to connect with someone at IRCC and get slightly more detailed info as to why your application hasn't been given the invite. Otherwise, it's all a waiting game :/

zorro.canada

Jan 14, 2019
Also in the same boat. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do until February comes and even then, there's not a whole lot that can be done. Just take heart in knowing that there are a LOT of us who have been in processing for a super long time. Once the 12 month mark is reached, you should be able to connect with someone at IRCC and get slightly more detailed info as to why your application hasn't been given the invite. Otherwise, it's all a waiting game :/
I'm not sure how accurate is the february tracker sheet, but I think it gives some kind of trend which suggest only 51% got test invite letter and rest 49% is still in progress in 12th month of application filing. As per IRCC 80% of application should be completed i.e. DM after 12 months, which is only 37% as per feb tracker. IRCC should update the processing times unless we are relying on old data on the tracker sheet.
Good to know that I'm not alone in this wait game ... Thanks

Zeina73

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I'm not sure how accurate is the february tracker sheet, but I think it gives some kind of trend which suggest only 51% got test invite letter and rest 49% is still in progress in 12th month of application filing. As per IRCC 80% of application should be completed i.e. DM after 12 months, which is only 37% as per feb tracker. IRCC should update the processing times unless we are relying on old data on the tracker sheet.
Mississauga applicants are excluded from the 12 months processing time there should be an option to choose the City/Province in their website to be more clear for us,but for sure there are other applicants from Mississauga who applied in October to February /March are getting test invite.

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
Well, but it's not entirely wrong though; a good majority of applications do in fact get done and over with within 12 months. There can be a number of reasons why any stage of the application process takes so long to complete, and only speculating about why it's taking so long without any real reason is only going to hurt your brain in the end. Someone here on the forums had waited 15 MONTHS for their test invite- and they just got it yesterday or the day before; yet this person could do nothing to speed up the process. There's been a huge push lately on this forum to suddenly "lawyer up" when it takes over 12 months to receive the test invitation. While I agree that it absolutely sucks to not get it yet, we should still remember that the applications on the spreadsheet is probably not even 5% of the applications they actually receive. I think a lot of people should cool off and step away from the forum for a while.

Reactions: wo403