LANDED..........
Will be by April 2014
whe

when did you apply
what is your time
Hi Simon,

I have applied on Feb 11,
App received Feb 15 and Aor March 09.

When did you Apply Simon? I don’t see your name in the list?

fox_moe

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
02-12-2014
ecas in process April 22, . Update sheet, thanks

eduardo.arellano

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello Guys,

How do you know your application change to IP from Application received? Do you get an email or you just simply have to check on ECAS?

Cheers!

cgrewal

Mar 1, 2018
Application sent Feb 6 2018
Application delivered Feb 10 2018
Toronto, On
Single
1300 days

AOR received March 1

In Process April 17

Kindly update in tracker, I am on line 22 in spreadsheet.

Thanks

panda86

Feb 20, 2018
Hi,
Can you please update my info on the spreadsheet. Application returned on April 17th 2018 because it was incomplete due to two mistakes I made:
1- A typo on the SIN
2- They said that I should explain why there is 3 weeks lap between my expired and new passport (which actually is the waiting time).

I also some questions:
a) Should I make the corrections on a new application form, print it and send it back, or write a letter explaining these two points?
b) Regarding the copies of the passport, are the identification pages enougth or should I include the pages with the travel stamps?

Any adive is greatly appreciated

Thanks, and good luck to you all. I guess I will be joining the April or May thread from now on.

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Hi,
Can you please update my info on the spreadsheet. Application returned on April 17th 2018 because it was incomplete due to two mistakes I made:
1- A typo on the SIN
2- They said that I should explain why there is 3 weeks lap between my expired and new passport (which actually is the waiting time).

I also some questions:
a) Should I make the corrections on a new application form, print it and send it back, or write a letter explaining these two points?
b) Regarding the copies of the passport, are the identification pages enougth or should I include the pages with the travel stamps?
Hey there, if there is a typo on the application (SIN number) it's a good idea to fill a new application form with the correct information. All the other information on the application remains the same. As for the photocopies, include your identification pages, travel stamps and any other applicable visas that are on your passport. So that everybody is on the same page.

Include a short cover letter in the package (place it on top) about what has happened and the changes that you've made (refilling a new application form with the accurate SIN number, reason for the 3 week waiting period of your passport, etc).

Good luck with your application :)

Kal

mytammy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Hi,
1- A typo on the SIN

I also some questions:

Thanks, and good luck to you all. I guess I will be joining the April or May thread from now on.
About the passport pages, when i called the IRCC and ask if i make photocopy of all passport pages with travel stamps the call cenctre agent said that only page with your picture and name and date of issue/expiry date. No need to photocopy pages with travel stamps. But you can send all pages of your passport up to you but they only need the data info page.

Just sharing what i was told by IRCC.

Rae62

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
cgrewal said:
In Process April 17
Kindly update in tracker, I am on line 22 in spreadsheet.
Thanks
Updated and congrats.

panda86 said:
Sorry to hear this panda86. Wishing you speedy processing !

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Hi,
1- A typo on the SIN

I also some questions:

Oh my! I am just having issues with my expiring passport on May 18th. I am planning to apply on Nov2018 for citizenship and didn't plan to renew my passport since I don't have any travel plans, also can't go out of Canada because my PR card expired last Dec 2016, and consulate general asks for a document that proves I am not a Canadian yet which I think takes months to process. I thought a valid passport is not a requirement and yes I will do explain it in a letter but seeing now that it had a negative impact on the application, I don't know what to do..

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi I am from Saskatoon i want to give my update

Please give me an idea how long it can take as a `Saskatoon applicant

Application send 5 feb
Received 8 feb
AOR 13 march
IP ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from AOR to IP
DM ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from IP to DM
OATH ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from DM to OATH