Hi I am from Saskatoon i want to give my update

Please give me an idea how long it can take as a `Saskatoon applicant

Application send 5 feb
Received 8 feb
AOR 13 march
IP ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from AOR to IP
DM ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from IP to DM
OATH ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from DM to OATH
Benefits of chanting the Gayatri Mantra........u will find all your answers there...mainly peace of mind...;)

Last edited:

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hi I am from Saskatoon i want to give my update

Please give me an idea how long it can take as a `Saskatoon applicant

Application send 5 feb
Received 8 feb
AOR 13 march
IP ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from AOR to IP
DM ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from IP to DM
OATH ? do you know how long can take for Saskatoon applicant from DM to OATH
Trust me, you are soooooooo annoying man. dammmmmmnnnnn I am surprised how you survived the PR process. you asked one question million time which is when you will get your status "in process"
Trust me if I was your immigration consultant or lawyer. I would return your payment and cancel my representation from your application lol

I am sure there are many people on this forum who noticed that you are crying like a 6 years old kid about in process status.

Good luck man!

Reactions: paritosh

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Trust me, you are soooooooo annoying man. dammmmmmnnnnn I am surprised how you survived the PR process. you asked one question million time which is when you will get your status "in process"
Trust me if I was your immigration consultant or lawyer. I would return your payment and cancel my representation from your application lol

I am sure there are many people on this forum who noticed that you are crying like a 6 years old kid about in process status.

Good luck man!

You should not reply such a bad way
if you don't know the answer just keep quite
everyone has different issue and different problem
this forum we are helping each other not insulting

here is my reply for him;

hi i am not sure how long does it take
pls wait i hope soon you will get IP
wish you good luck

Reactions: Mr.Malik

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
You should not reply such a bad way
if you don't know the answer just keep quite
everyone has different issue and different problem
this forum we are helping each other not insulting

here is my reply for him;

hi i am not sure how long does it take
pls wait i hope soon you will get IP
wish you good luck
Well I am not holding anything against anyone and I do understand this forum is to help each other. Btw we have excel sheet to check the current processing time and trend. Asking the same question 20 times is not asking for help and don't forget that he already got the reply to the same question around 20 times lol
Anyways I am not here to arguing with anyone.

Good luck all :)

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Well I am not holding anything against anyone and I do understand this forum is to help each other. Btw we have excel sheet to check the current processing time and trend. Asking the same question 20 times is not asking for help and don't forget that he already got the reply to the same question around 20 times lol
Anyways I am not here to arguing with anyone.

Good luck all :)
I agree with you respect your reply

SO YOU SHOULD REPLY POSITIVE WAY .

example : please check the excel sheet,

thats it.

6242 cook

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
you don't have to be sorry
we are here to get information about our application

Really you are showing, your polity and showing how to respect everyone.

Reactions: Mr.Malik

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
We are all here to help each other. If we don't have solution to a question lets just keep quiet and respect it!

Being rude will get us no place on this forum. 1 can ask 100 times the same question repeatedly. Situations and circumstances are different for each individual applicant. That's what this forum is all about to share our experiences and help each other!

Goodluck to all!

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
@Hamin khan, you don't have to be sorry man! nothing personal! I just kinda find annoying when you keep posting and asking people about your IP status and I am sure you are following the February post which you started and see how many people got IP so have some patience! again, I am sorry if i came up in a wrong way!
If we were waiting for PR or work permit holder, I understand people might running out of their status and they eventually end up going back home cuz delay in processing. we are PR holder and we have soo much time if we don't get citizenship on time, we can easily renew our PR card and keep living in this country and make big decision like buying house, buying new car (BTW Ontario is giving $14,000 REBATE if you buy telsa lol) etc etc but look at people who are on work permit or waiting for PR. they can't make any decision like us.

so we are lucky so have some patience and keep following the excel sheet to get an idea and btw i got my AOR on March 9 before you. I wish you get IP before me :p

Good luck man! again nothing personal and sorry if I sound rude.

Thanks

Reactions: Nour Sabbagh

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Words are free but how you use them will cost you! Moving forward, please ensure that you're NOT offending anyone in any way accidentally or otherwise! It's important to be mindful.

Thanks for understanding..

Kal

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
I am sorry for asking same question
You don't need to apologize man! Everything is good. You can ask as many questions as you like and remember that no question is a stupid question.
We are all here to help each other with tips, suggestions and to share each other's experiences.
I hope you hear something soon about your application.

Cheers
Kal :)

P.S: Like KRP said, you gotta consider chanting the Gayathri Mantra. Sounds like a great idea ;) :D

Last edited:

Malak_7

Mar 5, 2018
Ottawa
you will have to keep checking the ecas status everyday. they dont send you an email for IP.
March applicant here but I had a question about IP so hope it is is ok to ask here :), i received AOR on March 23rd, when checking ecas using either my application number or UCI i get "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons" is that what everyone sees until the see in processing?