17-03-2018
Here is my timeline:

Aor - feb 27
Medical pass - mar 7
Ip1 -mar 7
Adr - mar 7
Ip2 - june 6
Golden email - june 6

Does anyone know how many days it usually takes for government to process passport stage?
I sent on Wednesday & got it back next week on Tuesday. So 7 days. I live in Toronto

alldrops

Apr 11, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
17-10-2018
Oh man, IRCC can be such a pain sometimes - they don't even try to help when you call them.
So, I'm currently under the following:

- Reviewing eligibility
- Reviewing additional docs
- Processing background check

Asked them about my eligibility and they said "it's processing". I then asked if it was recommended to pass or if they had any other information about it, the answer was "I don't know, I can't give you any more information at this moment".
After, I asked about my background check, which is the only real update I actually got: everything passed (criminal and all) but the security, which is still being processed.

Ordered my GCMS and they should be available within the next week or so.

Gotta say, this wait is gonna end up killing me :/

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
Oh man, IRCC can be such a pain sometimes - they don't even try to help when you call them.

- Reviewing eligibility

Asked them about my eligibility and they said "it's processing". I then asked if it was recommended to pass or if they had any other information about it, the answer was "I don't know, I can't give you any more information at this moment".
After, I asked about my background check, which is the only real update I actually got: everything passed (criminal and all) but the security, which is still being processed.

timeline?

abash

Jun 7, 2018

- Reviewing eligibility

Long Wait is indeed frustrating. I fell in Feb 27th Glitch (unfortunately). I filed my PR on 8th FEB.
So, in March i called CIC and they told me that my Eligibility is recommended pass and my BG is in process and I was happy. but i didnot receive my PPR.

So, I called again in May (long intervals in next call is the best option), so the lady on the other side of the phone told me that Feb 27th was the day when bulk correspondence (idk what actual words she used but indeed she was referring to a technical failure) occurred and your security has not been started and your eligibility has not started.
I was super pissed off.
Then i called on 11th JUNE, Spoke with the CIC agent and told her my concern that there is no INTEGRITY in the statements that different agents are providing. and be it a co-incidence or whatever, received my PPR next day.

I completely understand that we have to wait and their processing window is 6 months.

The worst part is in some cases, where you leave your family back home, study here in Canada for 2 years, work hard for gathering experience and correct NOC and still you wait for 4 months plus for only getting your PPR (that also by calling again and again and there is no integrity in statements of these CIC agents due to poor management) and also i have seen cases from FSW where the files are processed in mere 21 days.(Strange..!!)

Clearly. CIC has no set priorities and timelines and I feel they are poorly managed.

Raghu436

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
AoR: Feb 6, 2018
Meds passed: Feb 20, 2018
Additional docs: March 6, 2018
Same aor feb 6 nothing yet , recently received gcms just saw eligibility recommend passed , criminality going on from last 3 months .I seriously think Feb 6th applicants fell in a worst batch or group no one from Feb 6th got PPR yet .thats what I believe from a couple of cases who has aor on feb 6

Raghu436

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-02-2018
Passport Req..
04-07-2018
Long Wait is indeed frustrating. I fell in Feb 27th Glitch (unfortunately). I filed my PR on 8th FEB.
So, in March i called CIC and they told me that my Eligibility is recommended pass and my BG is in process and I was happy. but i didnot receive my PPR.

So, I called again in May (long intervals in next call is the best option), so the lady on the other side of the phone told me that Feb 27th was the day when bulk correspondence (idk what actual words she used but indeed she was referring to a technical failure) occurred and your security has not been started and your eligibility has not started.
I was super pissed off.
Then i called on 11th JUNE, Spoke with the CIC agent and told her my concern that there is no INTEGRITY in the statements that different agents are providing. and be it a co-incidence or whatever, received my PPR next day.

I completely understand that we have to wait and their processing window is 6 months.

The worst part is in some cases, where you leave your family back home, study here in Canada for 2 years, work hard for gathering experience and correct NOC and still you wait for 4 months plus for only getting your PPR (that also by calling again and again and there is no integrity in statements of these CIC agents due to poor management) and also i have seen cases from FSW where the files are processed in mere 21 days.(Strange..!!)

Clearly. CIC has no set priorities and timelines and I feel they are poorly managed.
Hi what's that u r saying about Feb 27th? I didn't have any update after Feb 15 the, my aor is feb 6

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Same aor feb 6 nothing yet , recently received gcms just saw eligibility recommend passed , criminality going on from last 3 months .I seriously think Feb 6th applicants fell in a worst batch or group no one from Feb 6th got PPR yet .thats what I believe from a couple of cases who has aor on feb 6
I know a couple people with Feb 12 AOR including myself and nothing.
Paid RPRF 12 March.