+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2016 Applications

Caro82

Aug 29, 2016
Hi alllllll need to ask about something urgently does anyone know how many weeks it takes to reschedule the citizenship test

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caro82 said:
Hi alllllll need to ask about something urgently does anyone know how many weeks it takes to reschedule the citizenship test
It depends on location and now a days its done in a matter of few weeks.

OOW

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question please. My wife can't find her COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) form. Fortunately, before it got missing I had already scanned it into my system. When we applied for citizenship, I just printed out the digital copy to process the application. Now we're going for Cit Test/Interview this week, can we just go with a copy of the COPR without the original? Is there any implication for not submitting the original copy? All other documents are intact. Please advise me. Thanks.

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOW said:
Quick question please. My wife can't find her COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) form. Fortunately, before it got missing I had already scanned it into my system. When we applied for citizenship, I just printed out the digital copy to process the application. Now we're going for Cit Test/Interview this week, can we just go with a copy of the COPR without the original? Is there any implication for not submitting the original copy? All other documents are intact. Please advise me. Thanks.
IMO, you should call CIC before the test so that they can put some notes on the system. Further, you can apply for verification of status (vos) and the receipt can be shown to the officer during interview.