+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

sahil1

Feb 24, 2014
Hey

Can you exactly write down here what cic has updated in your eCAS. I never heard before that cic update eCAS after transfer file to local office. This is new.

Regards

paniz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2009
Doc's Request.
26-03-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-06-2009 & 23-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-07-2009 & 09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
AOR and study book have been received today ;)

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Same here AOR and book received today.

App received 13 feb 2014
in process 24th march 2014
ecase seen on 31 march 2014
AOR and book 7 april 2014

SiberianA

Apr 2, 2014
Got my AOR and Discover Canada study guide today :D AOR is dated March 21, 2014.

Application received: February 4, 2014
AOR letter and Discover Canada book sent: February 4, 2014
Started processing: March 21, 2014
AOR and Discover Canada book received: April 7, 2013

Xaymaca

Nov 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecas Update

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 21, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 21, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 3, 2014.

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to Canada Post my Application was delivered 13 February 2014. I didn't get AOR letter and the Ecas shows nothing at all so I called CIC today and the agent told me that there are issues with the Ecas system so it might be delayed. The most strange thing is that she confirmed that my application is on the system but they will not send AOR letter because it should have been sent already and since they didn't then I shouldn't expect one.
Did it happen to anyone else?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kelshaer said:
According to Canada Post my Application was delivered 13 February 2014. I didn't get AOR letter and the Ecas shows nothing at all so I called CIC today and the agent told me that there are issues with the Ecas system so it might be delayed. The most strange thing is that she confirmed that my application is on the system but they will not send AOR letter because it should have been sent already and since they didn't then I shouldn't expect one.
Did it happen to anyone else?
Along with AOR they send the study book. will they not send you the book.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kelshaer said:
No they are not sending the study book either.
I would ask for a copy of AOR and book from them. if they had a problem with their system then why should you be treated any different from other applicants. at least with the AOR you have written confirmation of them having the application, rather than one persons word. Tomorrow they could say the application is lost or not received but not if you have AOR

Can't be that difficult for them to resend a letter already on their system and the book which you were supposed to get for study purpose.

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soonihope said:
I would ask for a copy of AOR and book from them. if they had a problem with their system then why should you be treated any different from other applicants. at least with the AOR you have written confirmation of them having the application, rather than one persons word. Tomorrow they could say the application is lost or not received but not if you have AOR

Can't be that difficult for them to resend a letter already on their system and the book which you were supposed to get for study purpose.
This make sense. I will call them again tomorrow. Will keep you updated.

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
kelshaer said:
This makes sense. I will call them again tomorrow. Will keep you updated.
The same happened to me. I submitted a family application , myself, my wife and my sone. Only I could see the e-case for my wife but not for me and my son. Then I called the Cic and the agent sent me an email which contain an email of the IT support for the Cic which I should use to send my complain / query of why I cant see my e-case although it is exit in the Cic system as confirmed by the agent.

I sent the email and the information and got it fixed within one day :D Now I can see the e-case for myself and my son and my wife..

The only strange thing that in my wife e-case it is mentioned that her application is in process since Mar.24, 2014 but in my e-case it says that the application received in xxxx the Discover canada and AOR sent on xxxx but nothing mentioned that the application is in process since xxxx same like my wife !!!

Any explanation ?

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC once more. They said that my AOR was sent Yesterday and they sent me the email of their ecas technical support to send them my information so I can see the ecas.
:D

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kelshaer said:
I called CIC once more. They said that my AOR was sent Yesterday and they sent me the email of their ecas technical support to send them my information so I can see the ecas.
:D
Good to hear that. am pleased for you.......... :D

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 25, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.(Not Received Yet)

We started processing your application on April 4, 2014.

OCT2013 APP are being completed this month.