+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

dp2014

Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am going to submit tomorrow. Can any of you please confirm me a couple of things -

1. I have one page translation (UAE 2001 travel). Do I need to include photocopy or Original traslation? The instruction guide is misleading as it has two different things in two places.

2. I have a certified translator seal - so affidavit is not required, correct?

3. In the Payment receipt (Paid together for my family), should I attach the same receipt in each of our applications? And what is the 'Client ID' field in the application?

Looking forward to some help, please.

rahilp06

Feb 23, 2014
1. Original
2. Affidavit not required
3. You can attach copy of receipt on all application. Client id can be found on PR card

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A guy who sent his application on 29 January got his ecase updated! Very soon we February applicants will start the show
:D

Iftikhar123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
kelshaer said:
A guy who sent his application on 29 January got his ecase updated! Very soon we February applicants will start the show
:D

Yes Its noticeable one more thing i want to ask that i submitted my application on 10th feb received on 13 if some thing was missing they must send it by now or still there are chances of getting the application return

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iftikhar123 said:
Yes Its noticeable one more thing i want to ask that i submitted my application on 10th feb received on 13 if some thing was missing they must send it by now or still there are chances of getting the application return
I think we should be fine. It has been over a month now. The first time they returned my application within 10 days because of incorrect fees. Another guy as well said that he got his application returned after 15 days because of a missing signature.

bunuelbresson

Feb 12, 2014
My application was returned after close to a month for wrong fees.
I resent it with a cover letter but I haven't signed the cover letter :)

Waiting for it to be returned again. But I don't care because I am living here and intending to stay. So let it take as long as it'll take :)

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
Iftikhar123 said:
Any one got any news or returned application from feb 2014

My app has been returned and I resubmitted whole (family) package on 6th of March :(
Luckily though, I didn't have to increasing fee because only one of my son's documents was missing.

Longer way to go.

IamAlbertan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
itsmytrack said:
My app has been returned and I resubmitted whole (family) package on 6th of March :(
Luckily though, I didn't have to increasing fee because only one of my son's documents was missing.

Longer way to go.

To itsmytrack,

Is it March 6 that you received your application back or is it the date when you mailed back the documents? I see that we have the same timeline. And which visa office did you submit your application?

I hope things will work for you the second time.

Iftikhar123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
itsmytrack said:

Longer way to go.
. What is the date u first send the application and what are the documents missing in your sons file

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
IamAlbertan said:
To itsmytrack,

Is it March 6 that you received your application back or is it the date when you mailed back the documents? I see that we have the same timeline. And which visa office did you submit your application?

I hope things will work for you the second time.
March 6 is application received day according to e-post tracking, I mailed it March 3rd to Sydney.

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
Iftikhar123 said:
. What is the date u first send the application and what are the documents missing in your sons file
First app submitted: Jan 30
Recieved: Feb 3rd
Returned app: Feb 24
Resubmitted app: Mar 3
Second app received: Mar 6

I didn't attach my son's birth certificate in the first app.

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
:D :D Finally we got my wife E-case updated ..it is now in process

Application received on Feb. 13, 2014

E-case updated on Mar. 31, 2014

But my E-case not yet updated, even my son 7 years old e-case ... any explanation when could this be done .. we all submitted our application in the same envelope and I am the main applicant .. ::)