Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
CEC_1304 said:
Ditto same here :)
But I believe 1017 form not required if you book for e-medical enabled dr.
It is only applicable if u visit paper based dr.

Am I correct ?
No, applicant used to get biodata request with RPRF last year but I think since May 2014 CIC has stop sending biodata form and combined it with MR form to save extra correspondence.

My wife has done her MR in Dec 2014 however I got her MR request too again. I will send CIC my spouse's IME number with PCC and schedule A form and my medical exam receipt from doctor all together

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
alijumani said:
No, applicant used to get biodata request with RPRF last year but I think since May 2014 CIC has stop sending biodata form and combined it with MR form to save extra correspondence.

My wife has done her MR in Dec 2014 however I got her MR request too again. I will send CIC my spouse's IME number with PCC and schedule A form and my medical exam receipt from doctor all together
so Just one basic Q then :)
Once we will take 1017 form to Dr. . It is his/her responsibility to send it to CIC along with MR result
OR
Dr. will fill it and give to me and I need to send it to CIC ?

+1 for you

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
CEC_1304 said:
so Just one basic Q then :)
Once we will take 1017 form to Dr. . It is his/her responsibility to send it to CIC along with MR result
OR
Dr. will fill it and give to me and I need to send it to CIC ?

+1 for you
Physician will upload results(you don't have to) & will also give you Medical Completion proof along with receipt for your reference(Stamped IMM1017E in my case)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
samantabiswajit said:
How many days takes to update ECAS? My medical uploaded on 1st April. By When I can see in ECAS?
If everything on your Medical is ok then you should get it today possibly or latest by end of this week.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Goku said:
Physician will upload results(you don't have to) & will also give you Medical Completion proof along with receipt for your reference(Stamped IMM1017E in my case)
Thanks Goku for reply

I am aware Dr will upload result and provide some proof to me.
But as you also mentioned
1) IMM1017E Physician will put stamp and return to me ? (I am in that impression Physician will only upload 1017E along with my MR result)
2) I need to send this IMM1017E form (stamped one) to CIC ?
3) If answer to 2 is Yes , then via mail or email ?

Thanks in advance

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
CEC_1304 said:
Thanks Goku for reply

I am aware Dr will upload result and provide some proof to me.
But as you also mentioned
1) IMM1017E Physician will put stamp and return to me ? (I am in that impression Physician will only upload 1017E along with my MR result)
2) I need to send this IMM1017E form (stamped one) to CIC ?
3) If answer to 2 is Yes , then via mail or email ?

Thanks in advance
1 - a stamped copy of IMM1017E for your reference.
2 - Were you asked to submit Proof of Medical completion ? If not then it ok, if yes then just you have to.
3 - Doesn't really matter as you are not going to send any original. Email is quicker, but if you are submitting any additional documents i.e. updated forms, PCC, etc. then just include a photocopy of stamped copy of IMM1017E along with receipt for CIC's reference. :)

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Goku said:
1 - a stamped copy of IMM1017E for your reference.
2 - Were you asked to submit Proof of Medical completion ? If not then it ok, if yes then just you have to.
3 - Doesn't really matter as you are not going to send any original. Email is quicker, but if you are submitting any additional documents i.e. updated forms, PCC, etc. then just include a photocopy of stamped copy of IMM1017E along with receipt for CIC's reference. :)
CIC asked me to complete MR in 30 Days (Which is going to over by 18th Apr), Since My Appointment is on 10th Apr. Assume Dr will take 7-8 days t upload result. It will be very close to 18th Apr then.

I don't want to take risk so that's why I wanted to provide some proof (may be dr confirmation receipt, IMM1017 Form ) to CIC that I have completed my MR and let dr take 1-2 weeks to upload result

Any suggestion bro ?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
CEC_1304 said:
CIC asked me to complete MR in 30 Days (Which is going to over by 18th Apr), Since My Appointment is on 10th Apr. Assume Dr will take 7-8 days t upload result. It will be very close to 18th Apr then.

I don't want to take risk so that's why I wanted to provide some proof (may be dr confirmation receipt, IMM1017 Form ) to CIC that I have completed my MR and let dr take 1-2 weeks to upload result

Any suggestion bro ?
Once you complete your Medical Examination, email them with Proof of Completion of Medical before due date. Then it wont matter when PP uploaded your result or when RMO received it.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Goku said:
Once you complete your Medical Examination, email them with Proof of Completion of Medical before due date. Then it wont matter when PP uploaded your result or when RMO received it.
Great :)

I will do that
+1 for all your help Bro

Edit: While trying to give you +1 It is saying you can not repeat your Karma within 168 Hr.
So it is due from my end Bro :)

samantabiswajit

Jul 24, 2014
samantabiswajit said:
Thanks Goku
My MR date :11 Th March
RPRF date: 19th march
PCC and Schedule A requested on 10th march
Medical Done :23rd march
ECAS updated 07th April(Medical received)
RPRF Paid: 23rd April
PCC and Schedule A submitted on 2nd April

when I can have passport request?

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
My ECAS got updated with Medical results have been received. I received RPRF MR on March 26 and did medicals on Mar 30. When can i expect PPR

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
Great :)

I will do that
+1 for all your help Bro

Edit: While trying to give you +1 It is saying you can not repeat your Karma within 168 Hr.
So it is due from my end Bro :)
Just thought of asking.. is there any benefit with +1 .. not more than curiosity..

Adhu77

Apr 8, 2015
February 2014 Applicants

We received your application in cic on Feb 20 2014,
We started processing your application on March 27th 2015
Medicals received.

I applied through cec in Noc O category. Now my PGWP is expiring on July end. If I try to apply BOWP it asks for supporting documents like itenary, medicals. Can I file my Bowp without these documents??

Please help