+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

luckyb

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
mango2404 said:
My ECAS got updated with Medical results have been received. I received RPRF MR on March 26 and did medicals on Mar 30. When can i expect PPR
Should be soon. :D
I got PPR 2 days after my doc uploaded my medical.
I admit that I don't check ECAS that often, so I don't know when my ECAS got updated with "Medical results have been received". It was there when I got PPR.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_1304 said:
CIC asked me to complete MR in 30 Days (Which is going to over by 18th Apr), Since My Appointment is on 10th Apr. Assume Dr will take 7-8 days t upload result. It will be very close to 18th Apr then.

I don't want to take risk so that's why I wanted to provide some proof (may be dr confirmation receipt, IMM1017 Form ) to CIC that I have completed my MR and let dr take 1-2 weeks to upload result

Any suggestion bro ?
Do you know how long typically your PP upload the eMed results? If it is within few days after the exam, I would recommend send an email to CIC after, saying: " I would like to notify you that I have performed the medical exams with Dr. A on B date, and the medical result has been uploaded on C date. RPRF has been paid fully on D date. Please find attached the supporting documents." You can follow the email template from Toby: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/email-template.html. Don't forget to attach:
  • print screen of the email from doctor saying that the medical was performed on B date and the result has been uploaded on C date
  • receipt of RPRF

That way now they know that you did your part, and the ball is in their court. I received my PPR as soon as I sent that email. Hope it works for your case! Good luck...

kairulez

Feb 15, 2012
Completed my landing today. Thank you everyone for guidance. Admin, please update the spreadsheet.

Medical Received - Feb 25

Passport Request - March 13

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
mango2404 said:
My ECAS got updated with Medical results have been received. I received RPRF MR on March 26 and did medicals on Mar 30. When can i expect PPR
Hurray!!!!!! Got my Ready for Visa/Passport Request mail yesterday. :D :D :D
As im in India, i have requested CIC to make arrangements for printing Visa in India. Is there anyone else who has requested for stamping in New Delhi office. How long does it take for CIC to reply and How long does it take for stamping in New Delhi

Miketvguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O(CEC-Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr
Passport Req..
15-Sept/19-Sept submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Exempted Country
LANDED..........
30 Sept(Same day COPR)
Good progress.
That's nice.

alijumani said:
Received RPRF request. Paid right away and also sent the reciept to cost recovery

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
In response to my email CIC replied after 2 week saying I do not need to do my MR again and I can ignore there email for MR.
my MR is valid till Apr 2016

They also mentioned "our office will contact you soon"

Hope for best now onward

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
alijumani said:
Your welcome, hang in there it is just matter of time soon you will get your RPRF
I paid it upfront in Nov 2014 .
My issue was with MR only . Which I believe is ok Now, after I got confirmation email about validity from CIC today .
Last week when I called CIC agent ,They informed all passed except Medical.

Hope to hear some good news soon Bro.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_1304 said:
In response to my email CIC replied after 2 week saying I do not need to do my MR again and I can ignore there email for MR.
my MR is valid till Apr 2016

They also mentioned "our office will contact you soon"

Hope for best now onward
That actually sounds very promising. Hopefully anytime soon then...

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
retwant said:
That actually sounds very promising. Hopefully anytime soon then...
Yes Bro.
well When I called cic last week agent told me all Passed in my file except MR . so hope now that will be also passed
and I can expect PPR any day :)

I faced alot off issue with my MR and finally hope now it will be fine
but really worried until not received PPR email