13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
eds1275 said:
I applied early Jan. I got MR last week.

So, unless there were considerably large number of applications from Jan, Feb should get MRs starting end of this month or early next month. Unfortunately, becuase of Christmas holidays, most pprs may come only in Jan 2014.
Agree, feb applicants are looking at jan for sure.

Hence the point I was making, forget about it for now and focus after Christmas

ForPR

Dec 6, 2012
spookyb said:
I think applicants after Jan 15 are still waiting for their MR. But looking at the Jan tracker, it seems recent MRs have been exactly 10 months from the application date. I can tell you you're not the only one that's impatient though. When we applied, I recall MRs coming within 7-8 months. All of us are in the same boat.
Of-course my frustration brought me here to write my story......
Under CEC Category:
My application has been received on 14-Jan-2013 - As per Online status.

I have added my Wife's name also in the month of April'2013.

I have not heard anything since then, just an Email here below...
"Dear XXXXX XXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing."

What should I do now? I guess nothing is going on as per the sequence which is really frustrating for all genuine fellows. Anyways, I would say enjoy Christmas eve and a New year. Have fun guys!!!

PandFeb2013

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6 2013
AOR Received.
Mar 21 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med - Dec 5 2013 / RPRF_Bio - Dec 6 2013
Hi guys, can someone clean up the Feb spreadsheet. Lot of duplicate records have been created. I see 3 godzilla's. Never thought I'll say this sentence :D

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
PandFeb2013 said:
Hi guys, can someone clean up the Feb spreadsheet. Lot of duplicate records have been created. I see 3 godzilla's. Never thought I'll say this sentence :D
AHAHAHAH :D :D :D that made my nite!!! :p

And what the hell happened to our tracker? This is exactly why other trackers got locked...

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Anyone knows about mystery of ecas updates?

How Updates over weekend possible? One user had ecas updated to med received on a Saturday and decision made on Sunday.

Mine was changed to in process overnight. Now, it's been almost 10 days since medical - no update on ecas.

Very badly need the pr to secure a job as my current employer is planning to send me back.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
eds1275 said:
Anyone knows about mystery of ecas updates?

How Updates over weekend possible? One user had ecas updated to med received on a Saturday and decision made on Sunday.

Mine was changed to in process overnight. Now, it's been almost 10 days since medical - no update on ecas.

Very badly need the pr to secure a job as my current employer is planning to send me back.
Guess that ECAS updates are nothing the VOs do, it's batch processing of information and can happen at any time of any day.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Need clarification:

I married in Sept. I came back to Canada and informed CIC about marriage. CIC asked me to send updated application for wife. Meanwhile my wife applied for canada TRV and she got it. At the time of submission of updated CEC application to Ottawa, my wife was in my home country. Her address in the IMM008 was her home country address. A week after submitting the application, she got Canada visa and she traveled to Canada. Now she is living with me here in Canada.

In an email to OttPilot asking confirmation of receipt of her PCC in their office, I had written that she has come to Canada. When visa officer replied, s/he said PCC has been received. S/he didnt acknowledge that she is in Canada.

As posted earlier, my wife had undergone medical for TRV. The IMM1017 for TRV had home country address. When we got IMM1017 for CEC PR, I noticed that address had been changed to my address, but phone number remained same as home country number.

Do I need to inform them again that she is in Canada? How important is this?

grishan1

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2013
AOR Received.
Apr 12, 2013
Med's Request
Dec 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Dec 18, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 24, 2014
Hi guys,

Do you know, checking eligibility (and correspondence of your NOC with job letter) is going right before sending MR, or some time in advance (for example, one month)?

The reason why I am asking is:
- I applied at the end of Feb, and right now Jan applicants are receiving MR
- I need to submit updated reference letter to Ottawa, which better corresponds to my NOC
- Right now I have such a letter, but I can get better letter in week (my boss is on vacations for next week)

So, I need to know, can I wait one week for better reference letter to be sent to Ottawa, or I need to submit current good (not the best) reference letter one as soon as possible, because they can start checking my job duties and NOC soon.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Usually eligibility is set Recommended Passed / Passed before issuing Medical exam request. There are couple of ways to check that -

1) GCMS notes
2) You'll get RPRF email if eligibility is passed

If you have the letter, better send it asap. First send the scanned copy to OttPilot-Immigration email. Send the hard copy if they respond with such request.

Don't wait any longer!

grishan1 said:
Hi guys,

Do you know, checking eligibility (and correspondence of your NOC with job letter) is going right before sending MR, or some time in advance (for example, one month)?

The reason why I am asking is:
- I applied at the end of Feb, and right now Jan applicants are receiving MR
- I need to submit updated reference letter to Ottawa, which better corresponds to my NOC
- Right now I have such a letter, but I can get better letter in week (my boss is on vacations for next week)

So, I need to know, can I wait one week for better reference letter to be sent to Ottawa, or I need to submit current good (not the best) reference letter one as soon as possible, because they can start checking my job duties and NOC soon.

Kaur13

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I just received email from CIC as following:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:

Ø Police Certificate: A certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints.

Please consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

That means I have to send finger prints??? If I send electronic finger prints do I have to notify them myself or they will receive directly from fingerprint company (I'm going to Red Seal Toronto).

Any early response will be appreciated!!

Regards

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaur13 said:
Hi Everyone

I just received email from CIC as following:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:

Ø Police Certificate: A certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints.

Please consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

That means I have to send finger prints??? If I send electronic finger prints do I have to notify them myself or they will receive directly from fingerprint company (I'm going to Red Seal Toronto).

Any early response will be appreciated!!

Regards
You go to the company who take your electronic fingerprints, who then send them to RCMP for them to provide the RCMP clearance.

When you are there, ask if they can send the results directly to CIC. IF they cannot, they will be sent to you and you have to send the clearance certificate to CIC.

Kaur13

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsm0085 said:
You go to the company who take your electronic fingerprints, who then send them to RCMP for them to provide the RCMP clearance.

When you are there, ask if they can send the results directly to CIC. IF they cannot, they will be sent to you and you have to send the clearance certificate to CIC.
Thanks for your quick response, James!!

Regards

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013