Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Btw, I don't understand why you'd apply for a visitor's visa and a spousal visa at the same time? Can you clarify that?
So we could go to Canada while the PR is processing. We are in California and wanted to go in April.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
hpatel4700 said:
Hi canadagirl,

if I apply for my visitor visa it cost me to denied my spouse file Or If I did visitor file it might take little bit longer than useally takes time. I m going to apply my visitor visa next week, so please suggest me should I apply for my visitor visa or not.
It's very difficult to get a visitors visa when a PR is in process. Very very.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Or they are all waiting on my form before they can move on. I'm sorry for putting the whole office on hold. I guess the entire government can only process one application per week at this point.
Hahaha!!! :p

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

inwhiteshoes said:
hi batchmates!!!

i'm the happiest girl today :)
thank GOD my husband was APPROVED !!! wooo hoooh!!!
i now know the feeling of former members who got the approval. What can i say i am just happy :)

here's the email:

From: OttPilot-Immigration <OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca>

Date: May 25, 2012

UCI: ********
Application: ******

Dear *********

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ******* and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Yasmine_GRL

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
23-05-2012 (Medical Examination, sent 01-06-2012); 04-04-2013 (updated information/documents)
Nomination.....
28-08-2012 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
16-02-2012 (Ecas)
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012; 19-07-2013
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
Today is a big day! They are working ;D ;D

My spouse received a letter from Ottawa Pilot Center requesting my Medical Report Form before continuing the processing - deadline Jul 23rd

E-cas says our application was received Feb 16th.

Because of our mistake the sponsor approval will probably be delayed about a month... but I am too happy about receiving a word from them and SO relieved that they have it there on the desk... wow!

Congrats to everyone

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
inwhiteshoes said:
hi batchmates!!!

i'm the happiest girl today :)
thank GOD my husband was APPROVED !!! wooo hoooh!!!
i now know the feeling of former members who got the approval. What can i say i am just happy :)

here's the email:

From: OttPilot-Immigration <OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca>

Date: May 25, 2012

UCI: ********
Application: ******

Dear *********

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ******* and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

CONGRATS!!! Let's hope they send out many more today!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
That's great! Get that medical sent in ASAP! What addresss do you have to send it to? Did they give you an officer name?

Yasmine_GRL said:
Today is a big day! They are working ;D ;D

My spouse received a letter from Ottawa Pilot Center requesting my Medical Report Form before continuing the processing - deadline Jul 23rd

E-cas says our application was received Feb 16th.

Because of our mistake the sponsor approval will probably be delayed about a month... but I am too happy about receiving a word from them and SO relieved that they have it there on the desk... wow!

Congrats to everyone

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
I received acknowledgement letter from Ottawa..it does not indicate sponsorship approval....Does this mean that the next step is hearing sponsorship approval? They don't usually split the two...(acknowledgement vs approval)

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family Class category. The file was transferred to the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa office (“CPP-O”) for processing. All enquiries and correspondence must be addressed to the CPP-O office, unless directed otherwise.

We have created a file whose number is indicated above. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence. If required we will request supporting documentation at a later stage.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
mroliveland said:
I received acknowledgement letter from Ottawa..it does not indicate sponsorship approval....Does this mean that the next step is hearing sponsorship approval? They don't usually split the two...(acknowledgement vs approval)

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family Class category. The file was transferred to the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa office (“CPP-O”) for processing. All enquiries and correspondence must be addressed to the CPP-O office, unless directed otherwise.

We have created a file whose number is indicated above. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence. If required we will request supporting documentation at a later stage.
Yes they do split the two, at least in theory. You got an AOR. Most people do not, they just get approval. I got AOR and approval. Approval took a week so you should hear soon. Use your UCI to login to ecas. When it says Decision Made, call them. I still haven't gotten the letter they mailed over a week ago.

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
I am getting really ticked with them 90 days working on applications receive February 7th. As of today with no updates we are now at 107days...i just want my approval all ready! Plus I have CSQ to do!!!

nakash

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
LANDED..........
&lt;Waiting&gt;
My wife received her PPR today from CHC-ND via email. They haven't mentioned anything about including a prepaid envelope when sending the passport for return. Should I include a self-addressed prepaid DHL envelope anyway?? Has anybody done that?

willy0275

Apr 18, 2012
cgagnon said:
I am getting really ticked with them 90 days working on applications receive February 7th. As of today with no updates we are now at 107days...i just want my approval all ready! Plus I have CSQ to do!!!
They received my application on february 2nd. I got my approval on Monday last week, after receiving the AOR the preceding Friday. My papers are now at Immigration Québec, and they already charged my credit card, so I think two weeks approx. for CSQ is still right, I'm expecting to be approved by them next week... then west to Singapore!

hkbasi

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2012
AOR Received.
8-06-2012
File Transfer...
8-06-2012
Med's Done....
med jan
Interview........
22-august-2012 by phone
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 sep 2012
LANDED..........
19 sep 2012
hi everyone am fedup with CIC why they are not opening files for 13 feb are they blind they can't see the files or wht ? i called CIC guy told me that call us back in mid of june maybe by then u will have some update . plzzzzzz make some moves

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
willy0275 said:
They received my application on february 2nd. I got my approval on Monday last week, after receiving the AOR the preceding Friday. My papers are now at Immigration Québec, and they already charged my credit card, so I think two weeks approx. for CSQ is still right, I'm expecting to be approved by them next week... then west to Singapore!
I am so glad to hear that CSQ is still taking 2 weeks...that is a relief because the last thing we need is another delay!

Yasmine_GRL

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest, Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
23-05-2012 (Medical Examination, sent 01-06-2012); 04-04-2013 (updated information/documents)
Nomination.....
28-08-2012 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
16-02-2012 (Ecas)
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012; 19-07-2013
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
12-12-2013
canadiangirl78 said:
That's great! Get that medical sent in ASAP! What addresss do you have to send it to? Did they give you an officer name?
The address is Centre de traitement pilote-Ottawa 219 Av. Laurier Ouest
Yes, they also gave us a an agent's code name

Yes, the medical is my main focus these days. Too bad I can't do anything until Monday when they open.
Can anyone tell me if they give me the form in the same day I take the exam? Or do I have to wait until they have the results?