31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
canadiangirl78 said:
I thought you had to send the medical with your app or your file would be returned...?
It's better to send a full application but you can send the police and medicals afterwards....when you do them but if you wait until they ask for them it could add some delays

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
I can't believe no one heard anything at all today?????? What is up!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
No processing time update either.

Jafffna

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Watreloo
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 March 2012
AOR Received.
04 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 June 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
chickie72 said:
I can't believe no one heard anything at all today?????? What is up!
Still in the long weekend mood ::)

sdfr0024

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
03 May 2013
File Transfer...
06 June 2012
Med's Request
08 August 2013
Med's Done....
25 Jan 2012 Expired
Passport Req..
08 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11 September 2013
I called CIC today and told the lady that i applied on Feb 12 and its more than 100 days now. So she said, "Oh we did not open the packages after Feb 07, Please have patience and this or next week you shall get some news." Well, i didn't wanted to argue anything so i just said alright and the conversation ended. So my fellow applicants who are waiting and waiting just like me, i would say just hopefully we shall hear some good news soon.

OrangeFlame

May 24, 2012
Hi all,

I've been lurking around for a bit, thought I would share my situation.

I received an email today from an officer at the Ottawa pilot centre. In the additional family member form I'm pretty sure I put "NONE" as what's been discussed recently, but apparently we are missing an signature in the section. (despite me checking over the forms many times, not sure how that slipped through) The officer did not ask me to resend the form, he asked me to reply confirming that my wife indeed does not have any kids.

My app was received at CIC-M Feb/10 according Canada Post. At least now I know my case is being worked on, hopefully I will get approval soon!

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Lily_TV said:
I am one of those people who did not add the word "none";

Question to Thundersoul; Did they specifically say ; missed a signature or incomplete form (outlined what was missing) .

How many more days before I hear anything triple sigh; is it true that cic waits for 50 application per VO before processing.
No, but their message did say to send a NEWLY completed form and answer all questions including NONE if there aren't any. :\

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
We were advised to withdraw an application for a visitors visa because a denial was a red flag. He did say it wasn't a huge deal. And others got their visas no problem with a denial. 95% are denied.
95% are denied? Wtf?
And why withdraw it? At the time we just invited her because it was the right thing to do, we were all close. This is poor b.s.!
It's their fault for being pr*cks, this is extortion.

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
I just mailed IMM 5406 along with the email printout they told me to include. They will be receiving it monday at the earliest.

:\

So......... the red flag about being denied earlier... why is that important? ~We~ asked her to come.

So what was your case, canadiangirl, about visitor VISA? Who advised you? When was this? ETC? Thanks... :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
OrangeFlame said:
Hi all,

I've been lurking around for a bit, thought I would share my situation.

I received an email today from an officer at the Ottawa pilot centre. In the additional family member form I'm pretty sure I put "NONE" as what's been discussed recently, but apparently we are missing an signature in the section. (despite me checking over the forms many times, not sure how that slipped through) The officer did not ask me to resend the form, he asked me to reply confirming that my wife indeed does not have any kids.

My app was received at CIC-M Feb/10 according Canada Post. At least now I know my case is being worked on, hopefully I will get approval soon!
You're lucky you got an officer willing to communicate via email! You'll get approval soon.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
95% are denied? Wtf?
And why withdraw it? At the time we just invited her because it was the right thing to do, we were all close. This is poor b.s.!
It's their fault for being pr*cks, this is extortion.
They're denied because no one is going to leave their spouse and children if they are denied the PR.

The officer recommended we withdraw to keep our PR process smoother. He was incredibly kind and understanding.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
sdfr0024 said:
I called CIC today and told the lady that i applied on Feb 12 and its more than 100 days now. So she said, "Oh we did not open the packages after Feb 07, Please have patience and this or next week you shall get some news." Well, i didn't wanted to argue anything so i just said alright and the conversation ended. So my fellow applicants who are waiting and waiting just like me, i would say just hopefully we shall hear some good news soon.
She's going by the website and is clueless. It's very likely your case is being worked on. Your letter could even be in the mail. If you don't have a UCI then the phone people are useless.

Lily_TV

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
She's going by the website and is clueless. It's very likely your case is being worked on. Your letter could even be in the mail. If you don't have a UCI then the phone people are useless.
I called as well; I was able to get the agent to look into the file and only to find out, "We have not opened your package but we received your file". I got all excited when she asked me security questions to verify and first time ever .

Thanks Thundersoul.

Now I really wish I had gone through the lawyer and avoided this "NONE" issue. :mad: I got my fingers crossed and hopefully our family members can be here for Thanks giving and just in time to hear about "One day sales ad" from Bonnie Brooks in the radio :p

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
They're denied because no one is going to leave their spouse and children if they are denied the PR.

The officer recommended we withdraw to keep our PR process smoother. He was incredibly kind and understanding.
So you're telling me we have a 95% of being denied??

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, who said anything about leaving their spouse and children? She's not leaving anybody...

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
I just mailed IMM 5406 along with the email printout they told me to include. They will be receiving it monday at the earliest.

:\

So......... the red flag about being denied earlier... why is that important? ~We~ asked her to come.

So what was your case, canadiangirl, about visitor VISA? Who advised you? When was this? ETC? Thanks... :)
Great job on mailing the IMM 5406! Hopefully it gets matched up with your file quickly.

We applied for my husband to get a visitor's visa to Canada. But since he is in the process of being sponsored and my daughter and I are moving there, they did not feel that he would leave when his visa expired or if he got denied. He is not from a visa exempt country. So the officer called my husband to ask him some questions and then basically said he would have to deny and recommended that we withdraw because a having a record of a denial is a red flag but he did say it wasn't a huge deal. So I am assuming if anyone has been denied before they have to look into it which is an extra step that can cause a delay. But maybe the delay is very short depending on the case. You put on the application that she had been denied right? Because I know that is very important.