Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
16-02-2021
Med's Done....
10-01-2021
Well yeah you can say that. But I think the reason my file is moving a bit slow is that I don't have to travel to Canada right away, as my classes are online till July. Rn they are prioritising the files who can actually travel for their may intake and all. But still I hope the application do gets approved by end of April, or May 1st week
I am flying in July too! Which college are you going to?

Indianajones123

Apr 2, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
16-02-2021
Med's Done....
10-01-2021
Are you sure they’re working with such considerations ? I’m going to be starting in September 2021 so by logic, I should be the one who’s approved after everyone else ahah
No, I dont think they are working with that logic because my friend who applied for the June intake in Jan-21, got her PPR on 10-Mar while another friend who applied for Jan-21 intake in Nov-20, got her PPR on 15-Mar.

Reactions: DevSB

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
No, I dont think they are working with that logic because my friend who applied for the June intake in Jan-21, got her PPR on 10-Mar while another friend who applied for Jan-21 intake in Nov-20, got her PPR on 15-Mar.
This is in some ways indicative of the fact that non-SDS applications are moving fairly slowly ..
did these two friends of yours apply non-SDS ? Because January application and March PPR sounds awesome ! Wish we’d get February application and April PPR :D:oops:

Indianajones123

Apr 2, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
16-02-2021
Med's Done....
10-01-2021
This is in some ways indicative of the fact that non-SDS applications are moving fairly slowly ..
did these two friends of yours apply non-SDS ? Because January application and March PPR sounds awesome ! Wish we’d get February application and April PPR :D:oops:
I think the one who applied in November must have applied through SDS but the one who applied in Jan and got PPR in March definitely applied through non-SDS. It’s possible that her application may have moved faster because she has travel history to Canada (not sure if that matters). However if we were to draw inferences from her timeline then I think we should ideally hear something by mid-Apr.

Reactions: DevSB