+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2015 citizenship applicants

paul911

Jun 1, 2011
lets create an entry for my wife. cic recieved her application on Feb 25, and today March 20, 2015 at 18:11:28 she got an AOR email

Passion2015

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Congrats to all who receive Aor. I have not received mine as application was received on February 20. Any advise except wait?

ERJOPA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
eCAS activated this morning (3-21).

According to the website, "in process" will mean that the file is "in transit" to the local office.

Do they actually send a Letter as well telling you where the file was transferred too?

BTW - eCAS just has that my app was received and no other verbage abiut any extra docs needed at this time.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One applicant from the March batch, received on Mar 2 just got their AOR....nice!

Nainarvet

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passion2015 said:
Congrats to all who receive Aor. I have not received mine as application was received on February 20. Any advise except wait?
Hi Passion2015,

I understand your feeling, but don't panic. As I had written in a different thread few days ago, the time range for the receipt of AORs seems to be highly variable - from as early as 18 days to as late as 37 days after the applications were received by CIC. Also, there seems to be quite a bit of randomness to getting AORs and there is no pattern with regard to the date the applications were received. So I would suggest that you wait for a week and I am sure you will get your AOR by then.

tts540

Mar 6, 2015
Hey guys quick question, what is it meant by "Rec'vd line disappeared" in the spreadsheet ? and in most cases how do you generally find out about the test date (i.e letter in mail)" ?. I know most of you haven't got a test date but I'm sure you've been going thought the forum and might have come across this information. Thanks in advance guys !!

lcl2004

Feb 4, 2015
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 2, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 6, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 17, 2015.

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
Hi all,

I received my and spouse AOR on March 20th. Updated tracker sheet. Cheers!

Maverick2k4

May 28, 2008
Hi All,

I sent my application through Canada Post on Feb 09.

Canada Post tracking system shows that my application was delivered on Feb 11. By mistake I didn't ask for signature on delivery :(

I've not received any response (AOR email or returned application) from CIC.

Can anyone please tell me if there is anything I can do except waiting?

Thanks!

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverick2k4 said:
Hi All,

I sent my application through Canada Post on Feb 09.

Canada Post tracking system shows that my application was delivered on Feb 11. By mistake I didn't ask for signature on delivery :(

I've not received any response (AOR email or returned application) from CIC.

Can anyone please tell me if there is anything I can do except waiting?

Thanks!
You could try the call centre and give them your client ID and say you want to check the status of an application? Might work?

YG

Mar 5, 2015
Hey! I received my AOR couple of days ago after submitting in January 2015 my application.
when should I expect to hear back from them regarding the exam? :)

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

New to this topic. Please add me to the spreadsheet.

Sent app- feb 17 via express post
Received- feb 20
Got an email on march 17 stating UCI and file number
Ecas accessible - march 18 (currently shows app received and physical AOR letter sent
Im still waiting for AOR letter by mail

Thanks and good luck to us.