LOVECANADALOVE said:
Im filling up the the payment Receipt IMM 5401

in the payer information i should fill up the Client ID option client ID
im not sure about it.
im a PR
is this PR id card number?

could anyone answer?

thanks so much
PR card has two numbers, one is ID number and the second is PR number (check the back side of the card )

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
LOVECANADALOVE said:
which one is client id number then?
the one that goes xxxx-xxxx

Jun 20, 2015
My Timeline
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 10, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 16, 2015.
We sent you a notice on June 18, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 10, 2015 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on September 16, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 1, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
You became a Canadian citizen on October 1, 2015.

Cantor15

Oct 6, 2015
Maple leaf Toronto said:
My Timeline
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 10, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 16, 2015.
We sent you a notice on June 18, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 10, 2015 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on September 16, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 1, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
You became a Canadian citizen on October 1, 2015.
Congrats Maple Leaf :) :)

Where was your local office?

wilpham

May 19, 2015
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 13, 2015.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 21, 2015.

We started processing your application on May 6, 2015.

We sent you a notice on July 17, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 13, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on October 8, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Finally my friends, journey has come to an end. Thank you for youR helpful tips and BEST LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING. CHEERS! ;)

Christine32

Star Member
Sep 3, 2009
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2009
Doc's Request.
14-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
IELTS Request
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
10-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2011
LANDED..........
19-May-2011
wilpham said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 13, 2015.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 21, 2015.

We sent you a notice on July 17, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 13, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on October 8, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Finally my friends, journey has come to an end. Thank you for youR helpful tips and BEST LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING. CHEERS! ;)
Congrats!

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilpham said:

Congratulations! Where is your office? Are you a single applicant or family ?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

App received end of Feb 2015. Transferred In June. Test done last week. Citizenship official that interviewed me last week said my papers are in order. She said expect oathtaking in 1-2 months (mississauga).

Big relief that I'm almost done. Just have to wait for oathtaking letter/notice. Thanks everyone in this forum. Good luck.

arvind6365

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/02/2010
Nomination.....
16/04/2010
AOR Received.
16/04/2010
IELTS Request
15/03/2010
File Transfer...
01/09/2010
Med's Request
17/03/2011
Med's Done....
05/05/2011
Interview........
wevied off
Passport Req..
05/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2012
My ecas also changed yesterday to Decision Made and I also hoping to get OATH soon.

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Being RQ'd after the test and seeing "Decision Made" on e-cas for a month, my wife finally got E-Cas update on this weekend for her oath invitation. We are still waiting for the original letter though.

Here's what her E-Cas shows now on line 6:
We sent you a notice on October 8, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 23, 2015 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

BTW, her local office is London, ON.

PS: My wife got a fraud call on our land phone few days back re: her Citizenship application. The lady who calls herself "Ana Smith" (with a subcontinental accent) told my wife that CIC called her before and she missed a deadline to update some personal info form. So, now she either has to pay a penalty of $2000 or come to Ottawa with a lawyer to sort things out. She suggested my wife to go to CanadaPost at once and money order the amount. She also advised my wife not to disclose this info with me or hang up the phone :eek:. Anyway, my wife called me while I was at work and I basically told her to say F*** *** to the lady. To be on the safe side, I asked her to call CIC Call Centre and investigate what's going on. Call centre agent told her once the e-cas startes showing "Decision Made"; there is nothing to worry. As I'm really busy with my work for last few weeks, I couldn't dig deep or make any formal complaint about it. I wanted to share this with you in case you get similar phone calls. BTW, the number started with 613 area code. I don't exactly remember the number, once I get it from my wife; I will share it here.

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Being RQ'd after the test and seeing "Decision Made" on e-cas for a month, my wife finally got E-Cas update on this weekend for her oath invitation. We are still waiting for the original letter though.

Here's what her E-Cas shows now on line 6:
We sent you a notice on October 8, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 23, 2015 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

BTW, her local office is London, ON.

PS: My wife got a fraud call on our land phone few days back re: her Citizenship application. The lady who calls herself "Ana Smith" (with a subcontinental accent) told my wife that CIC called her before and she missed a deadline to update some personal info form. So, now she either has to pay a penalty of $2000 or come to Ottawa with a lawyer to sort things out. She suggested my wife to go to CanadaPost at once and money order the amount. She also advised my wife not to disclose this info with me or hang up the phone :eek:. Anyway, my wife called me while I was at work and I basically told her to say F*** *** to the lady. To be on the safe side, I asked her to call CIC Call Centre and investigate what's going on. Call centre agent told her once the e-cas startes showing "Decision Made"; there is nothing to worry. As I'm really busy with my work for last few weeks, I couldn't dig deep or make any formal complaint about it. I wanted to share this with you in case you get similar phone calls. BTW, the number started with 613 area code. I don't exactly remember the number, once I get it from my wife; I will share it here.
Congratulations man!
I wrote the test on Aug 13 in London as well, two days later the status was changed from In Process to Decision Made but it has been two months and I haven't heard back from their office yet. Kinda getting impatient now lol

Cheers