How can add my timeline in the excel?

my timeline as below:
CALGARY
Application Sent: 15th Feb. 2015
Application Received: 17th Feb. 2014
AOR: 10th Mar. 2015
In Process: 15th April. 2015
File Transferred to Calgary office comment disappeared in May 2015
I have added you to the spreadsheet. You can find the Feb spreadsheet in my signature, if you go down to row number 70 you can see your name. Please fill in any other relevant data like the date when you saw the Local Office Transfer line appear for your ECAS

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Joshemir said:
How can i add mne in the spreadsheet?
Hi Joshemir,

I have added you to the spreadsheet, you are row 71 and by the way congrats on completing your test successfully.

Joshemir

Jun 23, 2015
St. John's, NL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samreentariq said:
Hi Joshemir,

I have added you to the spreadsheet, you are row 71 and by the way congrats on completing your test successfully.
Thanks buddy. I will update my timelne once we receive our invitation for oath taking. :)

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Called CIC to investigate about disappeared line

they gave me a generic answer that this line was disappeared across the board so nothing to be worried.

Whenever we will update your case another new line will appear online and we will send you a letter by mail.

i just wanted to share.

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my ecas, I only have one address. I normally have both my addresses showing( mailing and residential). I don't see residential any more :eek:.

tumokbaris

Apr 15, 2015
It is frustrating...

I see people applied after me already got their exams... I see most of the applicant files are in "Sent to local office" status just a few days after "In process" status... and also I see waiting even longer than me.

It is really frustrating that there is no standard on the processing times, and nobody really knows anything about this. I applied on 5th of February and my file is in process since 5th of May. There should be no problem or nothing complicated with file, I almost never left the country except 2 short vacations, I've been working and paying taxes since I immigrated, everyhing is clear and simple in my file.

Just, frustrating... a lot... :(

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akheya said:
I just checked my ecas, I only have one address. I normally have both my addresses showing( mailing and residential). I don't see residential any more :eek:.
I too have my address missing today. I called them and she very kindly looked into my file and told me all is OK.

She did say that if they are doing things with the file sometimes things on ECAS disappear. So it maybe that your file is being worked on :)

I would call them just in case!

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tumokbaris said:
It is frustrating...

I see people applied after me already got their exams... I see most of the applicant files are in "Sent to local office" status just a few days after "In process" status... and also I see waiting even longer than me.

It is really frustrating that there is no standard on the processing times, and nobody really knows anything about this. I applied on 5th of February and my file is in process since 5th of May. There should be no problem or nothing complicated with file, I almost never left the country except 2 short vacations, I've been working and paying taxes since I immigrated, everyhing is clear and simple in my file.

Just, frustrating... a lot... :(
There is no standard on processing times as each applicant, each individual, and their location's case is unique. CIC is dealing with human beings with varied stories, backgrounds and cases.

Yes your case is simple - to your eyes, as with thousands of other applicants.

Some people in this forum have been waiting 35, 38 and beyond 40 months. And when did you apply? How do you think they feel?

tumokbaris

Apr 15, 2015
hgn said:
Some people in this forum have been waiting 35, 38 and beyond 40 months. And when did you apply? How do you think they feel?
I know, I'm sure that they're even more frustrated! And the fact that there are people waiting for 40 months also one of the reasons that I feel like how I'm feeling right now.

I know that some people applied after me already got their exams, and also there are some people that are waiting for 40 months. The ambiguity, obscurity, whatever you call it... The darkness...

They should give us just a little more detail than just sayin "received.. in process... transferred..." I don't know if they are uncertain about something in my file or is it just waiting because an agent forgot it under some pile of other things. I don't know if I'm going to wait for 1-2 years or get my exam in a few weeks.

So yes, I feel for everybody and I feel the process is not fair.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
I need some information. I need to move at the end of the month. My File was transferred to Montreal office at 5th June, How long does it take them to communicate for Test ? Is changing the address on their online site is enough or I should communicate with them ?

Thanks

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
pardesifr said:
I need some information. I need to move at the end of the month. My File was transferred to Montreal office at 5th June, How long does it take them to communicate for Test ? Is changing the address on their online site is enough or I should communicate with them ?

Thanks
No one can say when they will give you your test date. Once the file is transferred to the Local Office they start all the checks like admissibility, Police and background checks which takes time, it can depend on your unique case how fast it goes, or it can be slow, plus it is summer now a very good chance that a small workforce of CIC has a bunch of vacations which will shrink the number of officers available.

To the second part of your question changing your address online should be enough but as ECAS is not always reliable as an additional measure you should call the call center and confirm they can see your changed address.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
samreentariq said:
No one can say when they will give you your test date. Once the file is transferred to the Local Office they start all the checks like admissibility, Police and background checks which takes time, it can depend on your unique case how fast it goes, or it can be slow, plus it is summer now a very good chance that a small workforce of CIC has a bunch of vacations which will shrink the number of officers available.

To the second part of your question changing your address online should be enough but as ECAS is not always reliable as an additional measure you should call the call center and confirm they can see your changed address.
Thanks Samreen for quick reply. I hope I get something before end of the month, otherwise I will change the address online and call them to verify as you advised.

baron

Jul 10, 2015
Kess said:
Thanks for the responses. Our FOIA request was submitted last Friday (6/26) and was actually completed this morning (Monday, 6/29). I don't know what good luck we just used up for that to happen but hopefully anyone else waiting is seeing similar response time.

The pdf we received was 44 pages long but it looks like a printout from their computer system so only uses the top 3rd of the page. Lots of redacted fields too but that should just be stuff like officers names.

We're going to send an electronic copy as a case specific enquiry and I will physically drop off the paper copy with a cover letter tomorrow (my husband works so hopefully they will let me drop it off).
Hi Kess,

I have several questions regarding FOIA report.
1, how much is the fee for FOIA report?
2, Can I request online ? I didn't find any link that can let me apply online.
3, Can I request FOIA by my own although CIC has not let me do that ?
I think If i could do it now, then I could hand the FOIA report to cic directly if they ask.
4, It seems you got the report in just few days, did you receive report by email or get the report from US border officer directly?

thanks