waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Hello Feb Applicants,

sent my app on Feb 15 I guess, received on Feb 23 and AOR on March 25th, looks like queue being cleared faster. Hope local office moves along with the same pace.
Status of app: in process

Passion2015

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Hi Feb Applicants,

I am sending my 2nd application next week as I think my application is lost. The call agent suggest me to send 2nd application as he said the application is not at system at all which means that application is might return and lost somewhere. So instead of waiting for nothing I sending my application again. But again I am not sure why my application was send so that I correct that at this time.

Any advise

Passion

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passion2015 said:
Hi Feb Applicants,

I am sending my 2nd application next week as I think my application is lost. The call agent suggest me to send 2nd application as he said the application is not at system at all which means that application is might return and lost somewhere. So instead of waiting for nothing I sending my application again. But again I am not sure why my application was send so that I correct that at this time.

Any advise

Passion
Do not send a new application unless it has been 4 months (120 days) without AOR. It took me 88 days... Just wait until after Day 120.

bella2015

Mar 30, 2015
Aspat said:
Sent in my application package for 1 adult and 2 minors today through Canada Post's Express Post. Thanks to advice from forum members, I hope to have put together a complete application package. Documents restricted to just what's been asked, though.

Special attention to signatures, matching dates and ALL passports used in the previous 4 years. Not to mention name on the back of the photographs. Common factors easily forgotten.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth sail.

Anybody else joining the list today?
what pieces of photo Id can I put for my 9 years old child. PR and passports are alreday been used.

suncouver

Mar 28, 2015
John_Dorry said:
It usually takes 3 to 4 days to have your ecas activated after having received your AOR. How are you logging in to your ecas ? The best method is using your Client ID (8 digits), you should have it on your AOR, on your PR card, IMM5292,... then you provide your family name with exact orthography, date of birth and country of birth.

Please try again with this information before calling CIC.

Thanks. I tried this, but it is still inactive. There is a message on the CIC website that says some citizenship applications are experiencing technical difficulties though (unable to post the link..).

eduvit

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passion2015 said:
Hi Feb Applicants,

Any advise

Passion
Sometime that kind of mistake happen randomly. Try call to CIC one more time to confirm the issue, asking for the name of the agent (and mention it in your cover letter later on).
I personaly suggest you to submit the new one with old receipt and a cover letter mention the lost of the first one. At least it will clear your mind. Good luck.

ERJOPA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hmmmm...still a lot of us Feb Applicants between "received" and "In process".

Could it be the Easter Holiday?...or are they still recovering from their "Blizzardgeddon"?

You would think that , given the current political hints of a "coming election", the CIC would get in gear and get more people into the voting booth to help their cause...so to speak :)

What do you all think?

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bella2015 said:
what pieces of photo Id can I put for my 9 years old child. PR and passports are alreday been used.
I used an additional copy of the PR card.

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
Aspat said:
I used an additional copy of the PR card.
I used for my 8 year old his school picture ID , Health card

kodiaksa

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application is now active on ECAS...marked as Received.
IF they require more information from me, will they only mail the request, or does the request for more info show up on ECAS?

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
They will use snail mail.

HeisenbergCanada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS status shown below:

- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 9, 2015.

- We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 10, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Has the overall processing time slowed down or is it only mine?

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Things are just slow at present, for I am in a similar situation as well. From what I see people in the Western provinces went to 'In Process' pretty early but that was about it. For Toronto there is movement but only for the December batch in the past 2 weeks, barely a few from the Jan batch went to In process so as of now we all just wait or you can order an ATIP to see where things stand. My last ATIP shows that nothing on my file is yet started, though it is assigned to an officer and a due date set for Apr 24th 2015, so hopefully then it goes to In Process I ordered another ATIP so in May when it comes in I should have an idea where my app stands.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HeisenbergCanada said:
My ECAS status shown below:

- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 9, 2015.

- We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 10, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Has the overall processing time slowed down or is it only mine?
Only you, they don't like you anymore.