Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
hi

i have a question

my landing paper the ink is gone , i mean all the printed stuff is there but all that was written by immigration officer at the airport is gone .

will it still be good or i need to ask for a copy from CBSA ?

thx

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I called CIC yesterday and asked when I will receive my AOR and they told me that it's sitting in the mail room and won't be touched for another two months :eek:

They said they are opening 4th of December applications. Don't they know this forum exists?? People are going to be asking around and stuff.... Kind of strange :-\

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/187JAQx0cErQzjc1zd4pRndaugMfJWngmVleWXEK5O70/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Seems like another Feb applicant got AOR! Woot! It's happening guys! ;D

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScubaC said:
Guys, I called CIC yesterday and asked when I will receive my AOR and they told me that it's sitting in the mail room and won't be touched for another two months :eek:

They said they are opening 4th of December applications. Don't they know this forum exists?? People are going to be asking around and stuff.... Kind of strange :-\
You didn't actually ask them if they knew this forum existed, did you?

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is either the additional $230 is making the difference or the 4/6 rule is coming very soon (which will effectively halt new applications for a year or so) and they are working super fast to finish the applications in hand so they can lay-off some extra workforce immediately upon implementing the new residency duration rules.
My 2 cents :D

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smile_Canada said:
Feeling so stupid right now.....my application got returned today, forgot to sign residence calculator :(

Will now be sending it again tommorow and joining mar applicants

On minor applicant it says its complete but send back with rest of application

And stamp on both application is of 20feb, and return date on application is 26feb

If not of my stupidity, i could have recieved an AOr today
Amazing. Look at the application check list, they bolded "completed, signed and dated" and yet you still missed it.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
It is either the additional $230 is making the difference or the 4/6 rule is coming very soon (which will effectively halt new applications for a year or so) and they are working super fast to finish the applications in hand so they can lay-off some extra workforce immediately upon implementing the new residency duration rules.
My 2 cents :D
Neither. Its the election.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smile_Canada said:
Feeling so stupid right now.....my application got returned today, forgot to sign residence calculator :(

Will now be sending it again tommorow and joining mar applicants

On minor applicant it says its complete but send back with rest of application

And stamp on both application is of 20feb, and return date on application is 26feb

If not of my stupidity, i could have recieved an AOr today
Hi Smile,

We also had our application returned, as we did not include a photocopy of the old passport's bio page. We resent the application on Mar 4, expecting to arrive on March 9. So I guess we are keeping each other company in the March thread.

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
I had sent my application on 2nd Feb but due to a missing document that retuned back. I have sent it again on 17th Feb and received on 20th Feb.

Now, expecting for AOR.

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
ScubaC said:

Don't ask them when are you receiving the AOR coz they will just make you feel worried and confused :)

Jdkrs

Mar 4, 2015
My application was received on Feb 27th! One applicant. Hopefully a short sweet journey from now on!
Trends around recent applicants in this forum appear to be encouraging!

Smile_Canada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hgn said:
Hi Smile,

We also had our application returned, as we did not include a photocopy of the old passport's bio page. We resent the application on Mar 4, expecting to arrive on March 9. So I guess we are keeping each other company in the March thread.
On my application they have put stamp of 20Feb recieved, does it helps that may be we will still be processed along with other Feb files.

Smile_Canada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
Amazing. Look at the application check list, they bolded "completed, signed and dated" and yet you still missed it.
i remember signing it and putting date, but guess what last minute i decided to change few descriptions and take new printout. In all that and in excitement to send it quickly, i switched signed page with non-signed :(