+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2014 test & interview passers

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just responded to my post test RQ. 500+ pages of documentation. Canada Post Xpress mail weighed about 1.9 KGs.

Just for fun - new rule is, Heavier your RQ package is, quicker you will get oath invite :) ... Hope for quick processing by Scarborough office.

My soup is, total 12 trips... Out of which 3 of them have no record of entry in CBSA records. Which I think have complicated my case...

pointy

Aug 30, 2011
rk3 said:
Guys.. Just got the Oath invite in mail.

THans for all your support and help!
Congrats rk3.....it has been a painful experience but it's all worth it in the end! I had to hold back tears when I took my oath on Thursday!!!! Couldn't believe it's now all over!!! And the start of a new beginning!

I was only praying my 16 month old doesn't act up and I'm asked to leave the room. Thankfully nothing of the sort happened and in all honesty even though there were a couple of restless toddlers, the Judge and Staff seemed to be very accommodating and finished the ceremony as fast as they could! I pray for everyone else waiting..... There is a sweet end to all of this!!

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations pointy......

pointy said:
Congrats rk3.....it has been a painful experience but it's all worth it in the end! I had to hold back tears when I took my oath on Thursday!!!! Couldn't believe it's now all over!!! And the start of a new beginning!

I was only praying my 16 month old doesn't act up and I'm asked to leave the room. Thankfully nothing of the sort happened and in all honesty even though there were a couple of restless toddlers, the Judge and Staff seemed to be very accommodating and finished the ceremony as fast as they could! I pray for everyone else waiting..... There is a sweet end to all of this!!

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
2.5 months passed and nothing so far for me wayne_vega! What you suggest we should do? Last update I got from the call Center is that everything is ok I should expect it before 6 months over!

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
I have been waiting for the oath letter for about three month. I also told the same as you from CIC call centre.
But I ordered ATIP, have you ordered yet?

So Concerned said:
2.5 months passed and nothing so far for me wayne_vega! What you suggest we should do? Last update I got from the call Center is that everything is ok I should expect it before 6 months over!

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
No I haven't yet! Would you kindly take through the process ( fastest way) as I am like sick and tired of the waiting game!

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Three months passed, nothing for me too.
Call center told me i cold wait 35 montss, the results are uploaded but RQ not revised yet.
A have ordered ATIP this Monday

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Did any one of fab test taker get atip deliverty yet? please share it here to get an idea of what's going on there with our files.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I have just requested " under privacy act" I hope it's right! And most importantly will receive something positive with it!