+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
My application was delivered to FBI on 30th Nov,16. Credit card charged on Jan 11,17. Hopefully should receive the results in 2-3 weeks.

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi sri27v,

I shall begin the process of fingerprinting. Is there any center in Mumbai that you are authentic to take the digital finger prints.

Pavan
i sent u my number

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hello guys.

I applied for FBI PCC as well. I have a doubt. While filling the credit card form, i did not see any column for providing CVV. So, I did not put my CVV on it. Now, I am confused whether they will be able to charge my card only with card number and expiration date.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I live in India. In my US PCC application should I provide a US delivery address for faster delivery or it does not make much of a difference in timeline if I provide Indian address? I hope to get the FBI PCC within my EE application time frame of 90 days.
Thanks.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Documents submitted : 11th November
CC charged : 29th december
PCC delivered : 13th January

mmm72

Jan 10, 2017
mukulabd said:
Hello,
I live in India. In my US PCC application should I provide a US delivery address for faster delivery or it does not make much of a difference in timeline if I provide Indian address? I hope to get the FBI PCC within my EE application time frame of 90 days.
Thanks.
Hi everyone,

I have the same question as I live in Turkey now and lived in US for 2 years. I am about to send my application to FBI but not sure if I can give a US address to gain some time. Seniors pls Help!
Thanks

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
mmm72 said:
Hi everyone,

I have the same question as I live in Turkey now and lived in US for 2 years. I am about to send my application to FBI but not sure if I can give a US address to gain some time. Seniors pls Help!
Thanks
Yes if u have any friend give the address it will save time. Once it reached can post it thr ups r fedex

supreets2

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I sent my fingerprints on Jan 11 and it was supposed to be delivered by 14th, but the package is showing as delayed as of Jan 17th! I sent it through USPS priority mail from inside US, did anyone else face the same issue?
There is no severe weather alert in area so I am wondering what could be reason for delay.

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
pxyarala said:
Hi Guys,

I contacted an agency called Real Scan Biometric. I spoke to a person called Manurash Kaushal( phone: 7021350278). He told me that they can obtain the FBI PCC in 2-3 weeks time if I apply via the Fast mode, which requires a contact address in USA. The charges are Rs.15,500/-. I wanted to check if this is really possible and if the charges are genuine.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
I have contacted this same person. I have contacted 2 more agencies and they all are very confident that this works. They are basically selling that they can get the FBI PCC in 2-3 weeks.

I am skeptical about this and hence will be submitting my application directly to the FBI.

ITA received - 11-Jan-2017
FBI document sent - 18-Jan-2017 (planned)

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
Hi -

There are many third party vendors in India that claim that they can get a FBI PCC in 2-3 weeks. I understand that people out side of US cannot avail of this process. Hence I will be going thru the FBI route. But I have 2 questions -

1. Has anyone from India used one of these vendors and have been successful?

2. If i go thru the normal process what has been the average processing time to get the report back in India?

Regards,
Ankush

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
ankushskapoor said:
I have contacted this same person. I have contacted 2 more agencies and they all are very confident that this works. They are basically selling that they can get the FBI PCC in 2-3 weeks.

I am skeptical about this and hence will be submitting my application directly to the FBI.

I too got my FBI PCC from real scan biometrics in just 12 days at a US address. The PCC I got is printed on blue paper but I read on FBI website that they now print summary checks reports on standard white paper.

When I called the concerned person in real scan biometric, he assured that this will work but on pressing him more he said he is not sure as he know CIC wants direct FBI PCC. I talked to him 2-3 times and everytime he was changing.

So to be on safer side I applied for direct one and waiting.

I was in post ITA phase and you know I had to submit eAPR without FBI PCC but I uploaded proof of applying FBI PCC.

Think before you spend as this situation is giving me nightmares.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankushskapoor said:

I too contacted real scan biometrics and got the same answer that if you pay more they can get the PCC done faster. But i didn't go with them. Instead i got my fingerprints done from another service but haven't submitted to FBI yet. Still thinking if I should provide US address or my Indian address. Lot of ppl are suggesting to provide US address as it is faster but I would like to know how much faster is it. Will it save me a month or more?

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
mukulabd said:
I too contacted real scan biometrics and got the same answer that if you pay more they can get the PCC done faster. But i didn't go with them. Instead i got my fingerprints done from another service but haven't submitted to FBI yet. Still thinking if I should provide US address or my Indian address. Lot of ppl are suggesting to provide US address as it is faster but I would like to know how much faster is it. Will it save me a month or more?
I have the same question -

I am on the verge of sending my application to the FBI. Just wanted to confirm on one thing.

In the "Applicant Home Address" I have given my current address in India. But in the "Mail Results to Address" I am planning to give a C/O address of a relative of mine in the US. This is to make the mailing a little smoother.

But does this or any other address get printed on the final report we get? And if yes, will it matter to CIC what gets printed on the report?

Regards,
Ankush

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
hitesh0414 said:
I too got my FBI PCC from real scan biometrics in just 12 days at a US address. The PCC I got is printed on blue paper but I read on FBI website that they now print summary checks reports on standard white paper.

When I called the concerned person in real scan biometric, he assured that this will work but on pressing him more he said he is not sure as he know CIC wants direct FBI PCC. I talked to him 2-3 times and everytime he was changing.

So to be on safer side I applied for direct one and waiting.

I was in post ITA phase and you know I had to submit eAPR without FBI PCC but I uploaded proof of applying FBI PCC.

Think before you spend as this situation is giving me nightmares.

_________

Thanks for the clarity. I was also quite skeptical about this. Will go through the normal process itself.