+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
ankushskapoor said:
Hello,

This is for the people mainly in Mumbai.

I got my fingerprinting done from -

Fingerprint Bureau
European Bunglow 2nd Floor, Opp. Mata Ramabai Ambedkar Marg Police Station, Crawford Market, Near Haj House, Mumbai - 400 001.
Hours: 10 a.m to 6 p.m. Phone: (022) 2262-0348
Monday through Friday*. *The office is closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday’s of each month and other National holidays.

They are the only government agency who does fingerprinting in Mumbai. They are also listed in the approved list of the US Embassy.

They are located in a small very old looking building next to the police station.

Cost is Rs. 500/- for 1 copy of prints. But if you tell them that sometimes prints are rejected, they will give you 2 sets in the same cost. I spoke to the office person and got 4 sets done and said I will pay 500 twice. But when the senior officer came he said they will not give 4, since they give only 1 (or max 2) for one country/purpose. So I asked them to give me the best 2.

I went there at 10:00 am sharp. The whole process took me 3 hours. Actually I could have saved 1 hour, but they had some inspection going on the same day and most of them were busy with that. Actually I got lucky that they took my case that day, since they were discussing not taking anyone because of the inspection.

Documents to be carried -
FD-258 - I took 5 copies. They will take 3 sets of prints - 2 they will give you and 1 they will keep for their records. I suggest carry 5 in case there is any mistake.
Black Pen - they insisted that I fill the FD-258 form with black pen. I did not have one and I borrowed from them.
2 Blank Papers - you have to write a brief application letter. They might give you a blank sheet. I took 2. I suggest you take them too.
At Least 4 Address/Identity Proofs (plus Passport) - I had taken Aadhar card (take the full big one since it has an extra number which the new smart cards don't - I got lucky that I had both), Pan card, Driving License, Ration Card and Passport. You can also take Electricity bill, gas bill, etc. You need to take one copy of each and all originals.
1 passport photo - I took 2, but you need only one.

Process -
Meet one officer who takes your case.
Fill the application letter and list the documents you will be submitting.
Give self-attested photocopies of all document and show originals.
Wait to be taken to the back of the office where they will take you prints.
Ink based fingerprinting done. They actually take pride that they do a good job, and they say ink based is better that digital.
Wait for fingerprints to be verified.
Show all originals to one more senior official.
Show all originals to the main officer. Pay the fees, sign the receipt and the register.
Done

Later I took the 2 sets of prints they gave me and went to get them scanned.
Documents Scanned -
Filled Application Information Form - I did not scan the CC form.
2 sets of fingerprints
Receipt from the government office.

From there ran straight to the FedEx center and send the documents (Application form, 2 sets of fingerprints and CC form) to the FBI via international priority (cost was Rs. 3650/-).

This all was done on 18-Jan-2017. FedEx told me it should reach by 20-Jan-2017.
Hi ankushskapoor,

I need some help. Would it be possible to share your phone number so that I can call. It is a bit urgent. You can send a PM to me if you want.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
pxyarala said:
Hi ankushskapoor,

I need some help. Would it be possible to share your phone number so that I can call. It is a bit urgent. You can send a PM to me if you want.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ankushskapoor said:
Hi Guys,

I called up the FBI on +1-304-625-5590, and asked them about my query on address.

As per the person on the phone - it is acceptable that I give the mail to address of a relative in the US.

Also that address will come printed on the report since they use a window envelope and that's where they will send a mail to.

He also confirmed that the address on the report does not matter.

And I am sure he thought I was stupid to ask this question.

Regards,
Ankush
Better to ask than be sorry later.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Friends,

I wanted to take your opinion on this issue. I spoke to the company in Delhi, Real Scan Biometrics, who has applied for FBI PCC for me through the channelers. They told me that the FBI PCC is issued directly by FBI only and will be same as the one people by applying through the normal slow(10-12 week) process. It will take another 4-5 days for me to get the copy. If the FBI PCC that I get looks excactly like ones that you got, can I load on the e-APR safely or would your advise be to get another FBI PCC by applying through the slow process.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi Friends,

I wanted to take your opinion on this issue. I spoke to the company in Delhi, Real Scan Biometrics, who has applied for FBI PCC for me through the channelers. They told me that the FBI PCC is issued directly by FBI only and will be same as the one people by applying through the normal slow(10-12 week) process. It will take another 4-5 days for me to get the copy. If the FBI PCC that I get looks excactly like ones that you got, can I load on the e-APR safely or would your advise be to get another FBI PCC by applying through the slow process.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

The real scan biometrics is making a lot of money by duping people. The FBI PCC they get for you is not valid for CIC. They get you a chanellers PCC which is printed on blue security paper whereas FBI clearly mentions on their website that they issue reports only on standard white paper.

Be warned!

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Is this fast track process of getting FBI PCC fake (for non US citizens)? is it acceptable?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Chef Sumit said:
Guys, Is this fast track process of getting FBI PCC fake (for non US citizens)? is it acceptable?
No, it's not acceptable unless you are a US citizen or hold a green card for permanent residency in US. The ONLY way of getting it done properly if you hold any other nationality is the long way around, which is, directly submitting the fingerprinting card along with the form and required payment to FBI in West Virginia

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://internationalfingerprinting.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/FBIs-Report.pdf

A sample letter provided by an agency in Delhi which offers to give PCC in 10 days. Is this letter same as a PCC obtained from FBI by the regular way? Any inputs.

superpower1

Nov 23, 2016
Hey all

I am in a tricky situation. I have sent my mail from Singapore and it reached US on 12th January. The courier guy doesn't give an information on which date they have recieved. Late I sent a change of address request letter . Does this delay processing ?

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
hitesh0414 said:
The real scan biometrics is making a lot of money by duping people. The FBI PCC they get for you is not valid for CIC. They get you a chanellers PCC which is printed on blue security paper whereas FBI clearly mentions on their website that they issue reports only on standard white paper.

Be warned!
Hi.....I checked with 3 channelers from the US and they have confirmed that they can service only US citizens and permanent residents......

However while printing is concerned the channelers print it on tamper proof paper (which they claim is as per FBI requirement) and the FBI prints it on white paper.....so they might look different....

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
To everyone asking about the Channeler service - please go read the official FBI instructions here -> https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Specifically, look at this section on the page.

An FBI-approved Channeler may only process requests for a U.S. person (an individual who is a citizen of the U.S. or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.). A lawful permanent resident is any person not a citizen of the U.S. who is residing in the U.S. under legally recognized and lawfully recorded permanent residence as an immigrant (also known “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder”).

If you are NOT a US Citizen/Green Card Holder/Permanent Resident Alien, you are going against the express direction of the FBI. This is not a minor issue - this can get your application rejected.

The two letters do NOT look the same. CIC can easily tell that you got this through a channeler. Now, they may choose to ignore this, or they may choose to reject your application. If they choose to reject your application, you have no recourse - you cannot complain and say you didn't know this, or blame it on an agent, or say that your agency promised that it was the same - this is your decision and you will have to own it.

For a decision as major as moving to another country, why are you trying to save a few weeks? Especially since the CIC makes it very easy to submit your AoR without the FBI verification. You just have to add a LoE with proof that you submitted your fingerprints (FedEx/UPS shipping receipt), and they will give you extra time to get it from the FBI. They are reasonable about this, and it really isn't a big deal.

The risk/reward calculation does not make sense. You are risking the rejection (and possible barring for five years) of your application, while the reward is that you save a maximum of 3 months? And that's not even going into the money that you're paying to a shady agent who will happily tell you that it's all the same thing, of course you will get it, etc. etc. He isn't affected if your application gets rejected.

I'm a non-US citizen living in the US. I submitted my fingerprints to the FBI on November 23, and received my PCC on January 17. The process is easy, and getting fingerprints is no big deal. You can even do it yourself, check Youtube and you'll find lots of videos telling you how to do it.

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
21Goose said:
To everyone asking about the Channeler service - please go read the official FBI instructions here -> https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Specifically, look at this section on the page.

An FBI-approved Channeler may only process requests for a U.S. person (an individual who is a citizen of the U.S. or a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.). A lawful permanent resident is any person not a citizen of the U.S. who is residing in the U.S. under legally recognized and lawfully recorded permanent residence as an immigrant (also known “Permanent Resident Alien,” “Resident Alien Permit Holder,” and “Green Card Holder”).

If you are NOT a US Citizen/Green Card Holder/Permanent Resident Alien, you are going against the express direction of the FBI. This is not a minor issue - this can get your application rejected.

The two letters do NOT look the same. CIC can easily tell that you got this through a channeler. Now, they may choose to ignore this, or they may choose to reject your application. If they choose to reject your application, you have no recourse - you cannot complain and say you didn't know this, or blame it on an agent, or say that your agency promised that it was the same - this is your decision and you will have to own it.

For a decision as major as moving to another country, why are you trying to save a few weeks? Especially since the CIC makes it very easy to submit your AoR without the FBI verification. You just have to add a LoE with proof that you submitted your fingerprints (FedEx/UPS shipping receipt), and they will give you extra time to get it from the FBI. They are reasonable about this, and it really isn't a big deal.

The risk/reward calculation does not make sense. You are risking the rejection (and possible barring for five years) of your application, while the reward is that you save a maximum of 3 months? And that's not even going into the money that you're paying to a shady agent who will happily tell you that it's all the same thing, of course you will get it, etc. etc. He isn't affected if your application gets rejected.

I'm a non-US citizen living in the US. I submitted my fingerprints to the FBI on November 23, and received my PCC on January 17. The process is easy, and getting fingerprints is no big deal. You can even do it yourself, check Youtube and you'll find lots of videos telling you how to do it.
very well said +1 for you. Some people don't understand the gravity of offence they are committing going against the explicit instructions of FBI just to save some time in exchange of lot of money.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
As of today, 24 January 2017, FBI has opened packages received on 14 December, 2016. My package was delivered on 14 December, 2016 and my cc just got charged.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
hitesh0414 said:
As of today, 24 January 3017, FBI has opened packages received on 14 December, 2016. My package was delivered on 14 December, 2016 and my cc just got charged.
Looks like FBI is picking up the slack. Mine got delivered on Jan 17th, so hopefully I'll see a CC charge on my account in a month or so! Fingers crossed!!

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
hitesh0414 said:
As of today, 24 January 2017, FBI has opened packages received on 14 December, 2016. My package was delivered on 14 December, 2016 and my cc just got charged.
Thank you for sharing. My parcel was received on 17 Dec, 2016. Hopefully, my cc will be charged soon.