+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Earlier the backlog was more than 2 months. Hopefully it comes down to less than a month.

Feb 25, 2016
Hi All,

Want to share mine so it gives an idea and may be helpful.

Fingerprints taken : Nov 28th, 2016
Packet Delivery : Dec 2nd, 2016
CC Charged : Jan 13th, 2017
PCC Received : Jan 28th, 2017

Good luck with all your cases.
-
Dinesh

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
dineshreddy5000 said:
Hi All,

Want to share mine so it gives an idea and may be helpful.

Fingerprints taken : Nov 28th, 2016
Packet Delivery : Dec 2nd, 2016
CC Charged : Jan 13th, 2017
PCC Received : Jan 28th, 2017

Good luck with all your cases.
-
Dinesh
Thanks for the timeline. Seems to me this process has put on wheels for now, a welcome news for all those waiting fror FBI clearance.

I'm wondering what does it say if you don't have any record of arrest or criminality. O read somewhere about "no trace" or "no live trace". Any idea?

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grapehair said:
Thanks for the timeline. Seems to me this process has put on wheels for now, a welcome news for all those waiting fror FBI clearance.

I'm wondering what does it say if you don't have any record of arrest or criminality. O read somewhere about "no trace" or "no live trace". Any idea?
It just says...there is no prior arrest data with fbi. I am wondering what happens if you do have arrest. Do they even send you the report?

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
mukulabd said:
It just says...there is no prior arrest data with fbi. I am wondering what happens if you do have arrest. Do they even send you the report?
It'll be interesting to see what it says for those who have an arrest data. I guess it's not an automatic rejection if you have a way to explain it

Chef Sumit

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Do we have anybody here on the forum (Non US citizen or green card holder) for whom the application was either rejected or accepted because of getting a FBI PCC from a channeler.

Most agencies in India are claiming they can get expedited FBI PCC in 10 days even for non US citizens through a channeler and that it is completely legal. Obviously this has a high cost.

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Chef Sumit said:
Hi, Do we have anybody here on the forum (Non US citizen or green card holder) for whom the application was either rejected or accepted because of getting a FBI PCC from a channeler.

Most agencies in India are claiming they can get expedited FBI PCC in 10 days even for non US citizens through a channeler and that it is completely legal. Obviously this has a high cost.
Non US citizens can't order through channellers as it'll be immediately rejected by the CIC. The ONLY way for non US citizens to get the FBI summary request is by directly sending them the fingerprinting along with required forms.

PLEASE DONT PAY THIS GUY. THIS GUY CAN GET YOU TGE FBI PCC FAST BUT THAT PCC WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
I have already submitted my application on 11th January with proof that i already applied for FBI PCC. I received my FBI Report today. How do attach to it my application\send this report to IRCC?

bib4canada

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
upmanit said:
I have already submitted my application on 11th January with proof that i already applied for FBI PCC. I received my FBI Report today. How do attach to it my application\send this report to IRCC?
Raise a CSE and attach the PCC in document section .

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hello guys,

How long does it takes FBI PCC to reach India ?