+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

optimyst123

Jan 10, 2017
I called FBI customer service today to check status. My application was delivered on the 21st of December. With last name and date of birth they were able to confirm that it's in the pipeline, waiting to be processed. They are currently scanning cards delivered on dec 20th.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
optimyst123 said:
I called FBI customer service today to check status. My application was delivered on the 21st of December. With last name and date of birth they were able to confirm that it's in the pipeline, waiting to be processed. They are currently scanning cards delivered on dec 20th.
Are you sure? Someone had posted earlier in this thread that they were processing Jan 3rd applications.

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mukulabd said:
Are you sure? Someone had posted earlier in this thread that they were processing Jan 3rd applications.
FBI would say 2 dates...
1) opening the packets
2) sending/Mailing the results

in My previous reply i told that they are opening the packets that they recieved on jan 3rd. It will Almost takes 2 weeks from the day they open packets to mailing the results.

Here is the email i got from FBI...

Thank you for your inquiry,

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 12-14 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 11+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately 01/03/2017, without a tracking number (provided by a courier) we are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is open. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Please be sure to supply your full name and date of birth when requesting a status update.

Thank you,

Alicia

If you need further assistance please contact:
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division
Biometric Services Section
Customer Service Group
(304) 625-5590
Office Hours Monday-Friday
8:00am-5:00PM EST

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok thanks for posting the email. Looks like they are opening the Jan packets but still processing the old December ones. It means I won't get anything from them until April.

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
mukulabd said:
Ok thanks for posting the email. Looks like they are opening the Jan packets but still processing the old December ones. It means I won't get anything from them until April.
Why April? When was your application delivered to FBI?

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
optimyst123 said:
When was your credit card charged? Also I did not understand when you said "currently scanning cards" - which cards are these? is it credit card charging? or is it the finger print cards scanning?

optimyst123

Jan 10, 2017
vivek.89 said:
When was your credit card charged? Also I did not understand when you said "currently scanning cards" - which cards are these? is it credit card charging? or is it the finger print cards scanning?
I meant they are currently scanning fingerprint cards they got on December 20th. It will take many days after your application is opened, till your fingerprint is actually ran through their database.

I didn't send credit card info. I sent a draft for that amount. We can get the status with a quick phone call. No need to rely on the card transaction. So to avoid any credit card related screw ups, I sent a draft/money order.

sri27v

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
IELTS Request
07-16-2016
Med's Request
01-18-2017
Package Received on Jan 5th
Credit Card Charged on Feb 7th 8) 8)

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Package Received on - Jan 6th
Credit Card Charged - Feb 7th

Almost 1 month; looks like the process is expedited.

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Hi there,

My credit card charged end of January, FBI told that PCC was 1 Feb and will rake 4 weeks to deliver.
Will it be delivered ti my address?
Should I be at home with passport to prove my identity? as I remember I read smth like this
I read also that it has not been delivered after 4 weeks to someone, is that happening often?

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats your location Seeker16?

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seeker16 said:
Kazakhstan
I generally takes 2-3 weeks to deliver outside US. If someone doesn't get it by that time then there is a chance that the local post office misplaced it.

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
mukulabd said:
I generally takes 2-3 weeks to deliver outside US. If someone doesn't get it by that time then there is a chance that the local post office misplaced it.
Thanks, let's wait a little