+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
could someone please guide me as to what to write in LOE the 2nd time? I don't have any new proof!! I already submitted courier receipt and tracking information from courier company website. Also attached screenshots of FBI website highlighting where they say they cant expedite application processing time for additional fee and that stardard processing time is 13 to 16 weeks. What else can I attach this time in LOE this time? Please help!!

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
could someone please guide me as to what to write in LOE the 2nd time? I don't have any new proof!! I already submitted courier receipt and tracking information from courier company website. Also attached screenshots of FBI website highlighting where they say they cant expedite application processing time for additional fee and that stardard processing time is 13 to 16 weeks. What else can I attach this time in LOE this time? Please help!!
You may email to fbi and attach their reply.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Thank you, rajibsam!

Does FBI reply when enquired about status of our application? Have you been successful? Could you share which email you used to contact them? Is it <liaison@leo.gov> or any other? Thanks a ton!!

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
Thank you, rajibsam!

Does FBI reply when enquired about status of our application? Have you been successful? Could you share which email you used to contact them? Is it <liaison@leo.gov> or any other? Thanks a ton!!
Hi Neela,

Yes that is the right email address. They write the same thing that they say on the phone. Dont forget to mention you name,DOB and delivery address while sending the email.

They only tell what is the current request process date.

For your main question...

I too had requested for a second extension after the initial 60 day extension that I got.

In your LOE write that your courier reached FBI on that particular date (attach the courier delivery confirmation receipt AGAIN), and the reply email that you receive from FBI (which they mention that what receipt date they are processing currently).

Send this via CSE and within 2 weeks you'll get a mail that these documents have been added to your application.

I received an extension of 60 days post that.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Thank you so much, aeropostale!! :) :) I'll do the same and hope that everything goes well for me too!

So, how long does FBI take to reply to the email? Actually, I sent them a mail with updated credit card form and they acknowledged it. However, in the same email, I had also asked when is the expected date of shipping the report, but they ignored that part and didn't specify any date.

I'm given time till 17th April to submit this FBI report. Do you advise I wait till 10th of April to send mail to FBI to get the latest status (closer to the CIC deadline) and attach these in my LOE ?

The CSE is for attaching the final PCC once I get it from FBI, is that right?

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
NeelaR said:
Thank you so much, aeropostale!! :) :) I'll do the same and hope that everything goes well for me too!

So, how long does FBI take to reply to the email? Actually, I sent them a mail with updated credit card form and they acknowledged it. However, in the same email, I had also asked when is the expected date of shipping the report, but they ignored that part and didn't specify any date.

I'm given time till 17th April to submit this FBI report. Do you advise I wait till 10th of April to send mail to FBI to get the latest status (closer to the CIC deadline) and attach these in my LOE ?

When did FBI receive your prints?

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:

A couple of things to keep in mind,

1. FBI customer service agents fail to multitask most of the times... So keep sending mails till you get a proper response..
2. You need to raise a CSE at least 10 working days before your deadline to get it in your file. So mail FBI at least 2 weeks before that.. Try mailing them daily if the need arises..
3. If you're not based in USA, mail it to any of your friend/relative residing there as it takes just a week to get delivered. You can ask them to scan and send you a copy as you would only need that to upload in mycic.
4. It takes 4 solid months from the date it reaches the FBI office till it gets delivered to a US address, so calculate your expected date accordingly.

I hope this helps..

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how many days it takes for FBI PCC mail to reach Indian address ?. Also, will FBI provide tracking# of the postal email if I call/email them ?.

Thanks in advance.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
aeropostale said:

1. FBI customer service agents fail to multitask most of the times... So keep sending mails till you get a proper response..
2. You need to raise a CSE at least 10 working days before your deadline to get it in your file. So mail FBI at least 2 weeks before that.. Try mailing them daily if the need arises..
3. If you're not based in USA, mail it to any of your friend/relative residing there as it takes just a week to get delivered. You can ask them to scan and send you a copy as you would only need that to upload in mycic.
4. It takes 4 solid months from the date it reaches the FBI office till it gets delivered to a US address, so calculate your expected date accordingly.

I hope this helps..

Thanks a ton aeropostale!! Really useful tips!! 8) 8)

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
aeropostale said:

I hope this helps..
Change of address form can be emailed to FBI, right? Or do they accept only FAX ? Hope they acknowledge the change of address communicated so I can be at peace that it's been updated in their records. Thanks again for your guidance!! Best Wishes to you!!

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
Does anyone know how many days it takes for FBI PCC mail to reach Indian address ?. Also, will FBI provide tracking# of the postal email if I call/email them ?.

Thanks in advance.
I takes 30 - 40 days...

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
Change of address form can be emailed to FBI, right? Or do they accept only FAX ? Hope they acknowledge the change of address communicated so I can be at peace that it's been updated in their records. Thanks again for your guidance!! Best Wishes to you!!
Yes you can mail it to them at the same email address... Do not forget to sign the address change request form. (Print...fill up...sign... scan... mail)

After sending the mail... call them after 2-3 days and check with them if the new delivery address has been updated in their system... They do send a confirmation mail in reply to your request mail...

Good luck..

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
aeropostale said:
Yes you can mail it to them at the same email address... Do not forget to sign the address change request form. (Print...fill up...sign... scan... mail)

After sending the mail... call them after 2-3 days and check with them if the new delivery address has been updated in their system... They do send a confirmation mail in reply to your request mail...

Good luck..
Ok, awesome!! Thank you for such clear instructions :- ):)