+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have a dilemma with FBI PCC. My application reached FBI on Nov. 30, 2015 and observing the fact that they are processing now applications from October 18th, it seems that mine will be processed approximately in end of March, beginning of April. The problem is my credit card that I used for payment will be expiring on March 30, 2016. Is there any way I can update my credit card information with FBI? Thanks guys!

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
tgman said:
Hi,
I have a dilemma with FBI PCC. My application reached FBI on Nov. 30, 2015 and observing the fact that they are processing now applications from October 18th, it seems that mine will be processed approximately in end of March, beginning of April. The problem is my credit card that I used for payment will be expiring on March 30, 2016. Is there any way I can update my credit card information with FBI? Thanks guys!
Can you ask your bank to extend the expiration of the card (if that's possible of course! )

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
NeelaR said:
AOR on 15th Feb 2016
Medicals passed 16th Feb 2016
Additional document requested (PCC) - 17th Feb 2016
Just hang in there bro ! Hope things will workout just right !
Btw additional documents were your FBI PCC and Singapore PCC rite..? Since you are also in Singapore !

Thanks and good luck

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Mancunian said:
Can you ask your bank to extend the expiration of the card (if that's possible of course! )
Thanks for the response. I am sure that this is not possible.

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
tgman said:
Thanks for the response. I am sure that this is not possible.
I think your card should be charged before 30th of March. Mine was charged 5 days before exact 4 months.
Also you can call them and explain your situation with your card. I am sure they can do something about it.
You can also send a DD to them after a call with them. Then they will accept this mode of payment than charging your CC.

HTH..Good luck !

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Mancunian said:
I think your card should be charged before 30th of March. Mine was charged 5 days before exact 4 months.
Also you can call them and explain your situation with your card. I am sure they can do something about it.
You can also send a DD to them after a call with them. Then they will accept this mode of payment than charging your CC.

HTH..Good luck !
Thank you so much for your comment! Will do. Good luck!

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
@tgman: You can print another credit card payment form from the FBI website, send it to them by fax and ask them to replace your current one. My credit card got stolen and I did this. I called and checked a few days later and they had matched it with my application.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USIndian said:
@tgman: You can print another credit card payment form from the FBI website, send it to them by fax and ask them to replace your current one. My credit card got stolen and I did this. I called and checked a few days later and they had matched it with my application.
Thanks a lot for your sharing! Do you think I should wait until the last day of credit card expiry or do it now? Also, would it be possible for you to give me their number? I went to the FBI site and couldn't find the contact number for Identity History Summary Check.
Thanks!

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
tgman said:
Thanks a lot for your sharing! Do you think I should wait until the last day of credit card expiry or do it now? Also, would it be possible for you to give me their number? I went to the FBI site and couldn't find the contact number for Identity History Summary Check.
Thanks!
The number is on their website. Just search for keyword "contact us" on the web page for Identity History Summary Check.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
tgman said:
Hi,
you can send another credit card form with a new credit card's details and email them to liaison@leo.gov they sent an acknowledgement of receipt of this email a couple of days later.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to my request for Identity History Summary, that was sent through Courier in <month> from <country>. My SSN number is xxxxxxxxx

I would like to notify you that the credit card that was indicated on the submitted form has been cancelled for security reasons. I have been issued a new card now and I would like to update this information for processing my request for Identity History Summary. Kindly accept the new Credit Card form, that's been filled and signed by me and scanned and attached herewith.

Kindly acknowledge this email and please indicate an approximate date by which I might expect a result from you. Thank you.

Sincerely,
AAAAAAA

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
tgman said:
Thanks!
FBI Customer Service Group
Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00PM EST
304-625-5590

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
The Mancunian said:
Just hang in there bro ! Hope things will workout just right !
Btw additional documents were your FBI PCC and Singapore PCC rite..? Since you are also in Singapore !

Thanks and good luck
yup only US PCC, singapore pcc was already submitted!

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
NeelaR said:
yup only US PCC, singapore pcc was already submitted!
Thanks for your reply.
So you got the request letter from CIC for Singapore PCC after you submitted your ITA for the first time rite?
How many days do they allow for Singapore PCC after the request letter ?

Thanks

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
FBI Customer Service Group
Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00PM EST
304-625-5590
Dear NeelaR and Mancunian,
Thank you so much for your generous help! Truly appreciate it! Good luck!

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
The Mancunian said:
Thanks for your reply.
So you got the request letter from CIC for Singapore PCC after you submitted your ITA for the first time rite?
How many days do they allow for Singapore PCC after the request letter ?

Thanks
Submitted it with eAPR application itself...showed the ITA letter and document checklist generated (saved as pdf)