+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
rajibsam said:
Any update on which date is getting processed now? Anyone's CC got charged who applied after 15th Oct?
As of yesterday, they were processing October 26 applications- i.e. applications that they received on October 26, not applications sent out on October 26.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
As of yesterday, they were processing October 26 applications- i.e. applications that they received on October 26, not applications sent out on October 26.
Thank you! Two months of wait for me. App received on 30th Dec.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
Aragorn165 said:
How do you check this?
By calling or some other means?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
You call them and enquire as to the status of your application, and they will tell you.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
The Mancunian said:
Hi All,

So happy today to have received my US PCC. :) :)
My credit card was charged on 9th Feb and I got the letter on 17th Feb here in Singapore.

I have one question though.
The record only talks about no prior criminal data at FBI. And also say that
this report does not preclude any criminal history at local or state level.

Is everyone getting the same content letter ?

Thanks in advance !
Hi Mancunian,

I'm from Singapore , also awaiting US PCC from FBI and have already accepted ITA with all other documents except this one. Sent a LOE for this and they've accepted the proof of submission and given 60 days extension. However, here is the problem. From all the statistics on processing times, I'd receive the PCC only around 1 st week of May but my deadline from CIC to upload this is 17th April. What do I do now? :( :'(

Fellow friends, please help me with suggestions!
1. Can I request FBI to scan and send me the report by email first (to prevent delays due to package delivery)? Would they even do that??
2. Will giving a US address help to expedite the package delivery? My sister lives in the US and I hope I can give her address? Does it have to be your own address if the report being sent is yours? Can anyone sign and receive the report on your behalf?

Kindly clarify. Many thanks!!

tylerchu2015

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-11-2015 (Schedule A)
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
File Transfer...
02-10-2016 (FBI PCC submitted)
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
19-11-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
NeelaR said:
Hi Mancunian,

I'm from Singapore , also awaiting US PCC from FBI and have already accepted ITA with all other documents except this one. Sent a LOE for this and they've accepted the proof of submission and given 60 days extension. However, here is the problem. From all the statistics on processing times, I'd receive the PCC only around 1 st week of May but my deadline from CIC to upload this is 17th April. What do I do now? :( :'(

1. Can I request FBI to scan and send me the report by email first (to prevent delays due to package delivery)? Would they even do that??
2. Will giving a US address help to expedite the package delivery? My sister lives in the US and I hope I can give her address? Does it have to be your own address if the report being sent is yours? Can anyone sign and receive the report on your behalf?

Im from singapore too. it takes abt 4 months from FBI receiving your package to you receiving the results. On getting closer to your extended dateline of 17th April, upload another LOE under the Replacement File for Police Cert. What I did after that was to raise a CSE to alert them of me not being able to provide that document due to FBI processing time. I raised another CSE when i received the FBI Cert requesting for CIC to attach it to my application for me.

1. you can try writing to liaison@leo.gov asking if that is possible. but i doubt that is allowed.
2. I have seen US addresses receiving the package abt 7-8 days to even 2 wks after FBI sends out. so depending on where your sister stays. mine took 10 days to get to Singapore, if not for the CNY holidays, i may have gotten it earlier.

good luck

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
Hi Mancunian,

1. FBI will disregard your request.
2. Yes, update them with your sister's address. I gave my bro's address in California. Your sister can scan it and send to you and also FedEx the hard copy to you later.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
tylerchu2015 said:
Im from singapore too. it takes abt 4 months from FBI receiving your package to you receiving the results. On getting closer to your extended dateline of 17th April, upload another LOE under the Replacement File for Police Cert. What I did after that was to raise a CSE to alert them of me not being able to provide that document due to FBI processing time. I raised another CSE when i received the FBI Cert requesting for CIC to attach it to my application for me.

1. you can try writing to liaison@leo.gov asking if that is possible. but i doubt that is allowed.
2. I have seen US addresses receiving the package abt 7-8 days to even 2 wks after FBI sends out. so depending on where your sister stays. mine took 10 days to get to Singapore, if not for the CNY holidays, i may have gotten it earlier.

good luck
Thanks, tylerchu! So, does CIC accept another LOE and actually accept submission of doc after 15 more days after extension deadline?

Yes, will definitely try requesting them by email.

Also, I dont understand, why there is an OR between 7 days and 60 days :eek:
This is the content from the CIC message
"Police Certificate: You have provided proof that you applied for your USA police certificate (FBI Clearance). To avoid further delays in processing of your application, please upload the document(s) to your MyCIC account upon receipt.
Please upload this document to your MyCIC account by 2016/04/17.
Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days or 60 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused."

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
jairichi said:
1. FBI will disregard your request.
2. Yes, update them with your sister's address. I gave my bro's address in California. Your sister can scan it and send to you and also FedEx the hard copy to you later.
Thanks jairichi. Will do that :)
Any other tips to speed up receiving results from FBI? ::)

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
Thanks jairichi. Will do that :)
Any other tips to speed up receiving results from FBI? ::)
Unfortunately no. They take their sweet time. The only option is to wait :(

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
NeelaR said:
Hi Mancunian,

Hi NeelaR,

When did your package reach FBI ?
It took exactly 4 months and 2 days for my PCC to reach at my door steps.
You receive the mail quite fast in Singapore. It took me 8 days to get the mail.
Well, FBI will definitely not scan and send you the document. You can call and ask them whether u can change the address.
I don't know your exact date of application but it may happen that you will see your Credit Card charged before 17th April.
This will be a very strong proof of your case has been processed. So before your deadline ends you can send this info to them.
This will definitely make them give you some more extension.
I think CIC is well aware of the situation with FBI.

good luck !

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
The Mancunian said:
Hi NeelaR,

When did your package reach FBI ?
It took exactly 4 months and 2 days for my PCC to reach at my door steps.
You receive the mail quite fast in Singapore. It took me 8 days to get the mail.
Well, FBI will definitely not scan and send you the document. You can call and ask them whether u can change the address.
I don't know your exact date of application but it may happen that you will see your Credit Card charged before 17th April.
This will be a very strong proof of your case has been processed. So before your deadline ends you can send this info to them.
This will definitely make them give you some more extension.
I think CIC is well aware of the situation with FBI.

good luck !
Thanks for the soothing words Mancunian. My package reached US on 1st Jan 2016 so I ASSUME it should have reached FBI around 1st week of Jan. SingPost did not track the package after it was handed over to US Postal department. Strange! Would paying $10 to Singpost and asking for confirmation of delivery work?

I really hope credit card gets charged before 17th April, although it would only be the 15th week. FBI keeps stressing on 16 weeks (as if it's a magic number) whenever I call.

Yes, they refused to scan and email the document. Address change can be made through faxing the Address change request form. But if Singapore itself takes only 8 days, and US addresses take 7 days on an average, then why bother :eek: The only option I have right now is to wait and pray!

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
NeelaR said:
Thanks for the soothing words Mancunian. My package reached US on 1st Jan 2016 so I ASSUME it should have reached FBI around 1st week of Jan. SingPost did not track the package after it was handed over to US Postal department. Strange! Would paying $10 to Singpost and asking for confirmation of delivery work?

I really hope credit card gets charged before 17th April, although it would only be the 15th week. FBI keeps stressing on 16 weeks (as if it's a magic number) whenever I call.

Yes, they refused to scan and email the document. Address change can be made through faxing the Address change request form. But if Singapore itself takes only 8 days, and US addresses take 7 days on an average, then why bother :eek: The only option I have right now is to wait and pray!
When did you receive your AOR?