+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varun22 said:
My FBI request reached on Feb 19th. I hope FBI reduces the processing time in coming weeks :)
Be in touch with me and VoL@ND as our request reached on Feb 17th.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
HI,

I wrote to this e-mail : liaison@leo.gov.
Told them I want to change my credit card number and they sent me the same credit card form as you filled in the application. The requirement is either to fax them or send scanned to the same e-mail.
So I did and they confirmed they received it and forwarded to the related person to deal with it.
Thank you so much!

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
As of February 24, FBI is processing Nov. 4 applications. Looks like they increased the speed of processing.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where do you get information which applications they are processing?

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
CAD_CAD said:
As of February 24, FBI is processing Nov. 4 applications. Looks like they increased the speed of processing.
That's a good news.
Go FBI Go ;D ;D

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
CAD_CAD said:
I don't see any additional efficiency post 16 Feb when they were processing apps received on 26 Oct. I guess they are just doing one day at a time.

howcoldisit

Dec 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They were processing applications that arrived on Nov 5 today but my card has not been charged. Should I be worried? Not sure what the issue could be...

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
howcoldisit said:
They were processing applications that arrived on Nov 5 today but my card has not been charged. Should I be worried? Not sure what the issue could be...
Give it a day or two... they receive nearly 2000 requests a day... your's is in the pile... Dont worry...

They usually take a couple of days to clear a day's pile... and the customer service rep are not up-to-date on the info... they only read out from the system in front of them...

They were processing the applictions received on my delivery date for 4 days (that was during the holidays)... so hang in there

howcoldisit

Dec 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale said:
Give it a day or two... they receive nearly 2000 requests a day... your's is in the pile... Dont worry...

They usually take a couple of days to clear a day's pile... and the customer service rep are not up-to-date on the info... they only read out from the system in front of them...

They were processing the applictions received on my delivery date for 4 days (that was during the holidays)... so hang in there
Thanks for the advice! I'll wait it out and see what happens :)

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys.
I think I will need second extension. Has anyone asked for it before. Plz share your experience
Thanks

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They looked at November 5 files on February 25..wish they could speed it up a little

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.
I think I will need second extension. Has anyone asked for it before. Plz share your experience
Thanks
You can read through what I've written to leela.. In this thread

omstar

Jun 27, 2015
Hey guys!

I received an ITA on the previous round Feb 10, based on PNP (& CEC).
My FBI PCC just arrived at the processing centre on Feb 20, and I feel like it's going to be an eternal wait.

So – should I submit my application sooner, rather than later? Or wait until the 59th(ish) day to send while certificate is in-progress?

I have an older FBI PCC from 2012 (it took less than 60 days back then), and can always submit a letter of the mailing signature, fingerprint sheet & request form, while awaiting clearance. Are there any chances of being refused for submitting 'too early' without waiting for FBI PCC?

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
omstar said:
Hey guys!

I received an ITA on the previous round Feb 10, based on PNP (& CEC).
My FBI PCC just arrived at the processing centre on Feb 20, and I feel like it's going to be an eternal wait.

So – should I submit my application sooner, rather than later? Or wait until the 59th(ish) day to send while certificate is in-progress?

I have an older FBI PCC from 2012 (it took less than 60 days back then), and can always submit a letter of the mailing signature, fingerprint sheet & request form, while awaiting clearance. Are there any chances of being refused for submitting 'too early' without waiting for FBI PCC?
Why do you want to submit your application early ?
Anyway they will not start you application processing until all the documents are complete (My guess). Meaning they will give you an extension for FBI PCC and ask you to wait for it. Surely it will not arrive within 2 months period and then you will need to request one more extension.
So better wait for 2-3 days at least before deadline and ask for extension. There could be a chance that FBI PCC may arrive before your first extension expires. That way it is easy to justify your demand for extension.

Early submission do not justify your demand for extension.

HTH