yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
How does FBI sends reports ? Can the post be tracked online somewhere, to determine of its on the way or stuck somewhere.

I am from India and afraid that Indian postal services may loose it.
Unfortunately, there is no tracking number.

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
How does FBI sends reports ? Can the post be tracked online somewhere, to determine of its on the way or stuck somewhere.

I am from India and afraid that Indian postal services may loose it.
If u have a friend in USA where they can send report too...u can email the fbi to change your address when your form has been opened. If not, it's sent by standard mail

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
my CC was charged on 20 Dec. Report not received yet by mail. I'm in US. I think it's already late. I've followed dates on this forum and it looks like folks receive their reports within 5 days of their CC being charged.

Question - in case FBI rejects the application, will they send a denial letter?

So I'm hoping that either a denial or the report should be in my mailbox anytime now considering that the delay may be due to the Christmas holidays.

Anxious as my document submission deadline is fast approaching - 2 Jan 2018.

my CC was charged on 20 Dec. Report not received yet by mail. I'm in US. I think it's already late. I've followed dates on this forum and it looks like folks receive their reports within 5 days of their CC being charged.

Question - in case FBI rejects the application, will they send a denial letter?

So I'm hoping that either a denial or the report should be in my mailbox anytime now considering that the delay may be due to the Christmas holidays.

Anxious as my document submission deadline is fast approaching - 2 Jan 2018.
From what I've heard - yes, they do send a rejection letter if fingerprints are illegible. You can also obtain an email response for the same by writing to them at identity@fbi.gov

Reactions: itsanupam

itsanupam

Sep 9, 2017
as a backup I had submitted two applications to FBI. The second one was sent a month after the first one. My first application was approved and PCC report received. What is the procedure I need to follow to cancel the second application so that I can avoid being charged again?

Thanks

PRCanda

Dec 28, 2017
Hey Guys - Can someone help me with below Qs?
1. I live in MA area in USA, would like to know any agencies here who does automatic finger printing for FBI PCA?
2. I understand I need to fill 2 different FBI history forms for self & spouse, wondering whether I can send both of the applications in same envelope to FBI?

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
as a backup I had submitted two applications to FBI. The second one was sent a month after the first one. My first application was approved and PCC report received. What is the procedure I need to follow to cancel the second application so that I can avoid being charged again?

Thanks
I do not think you can get it cancelled. Still you can try emailing (identity@fbi.gov) or calling their customer care and request for it.

IES 82

Dec 30, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, my package was delivered on September 19th, the sender name on the package is my sister's as she lives in the us. They started processing packages received at September 21st. However the cc has not been charged yet. Can anybody think of a possible reason? Is it possible that they rejected processing my application because the sender name is different from the applicant name. Please help me. Thanks fir everyone.

Expedition

Sep 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have received my FBI PCC on December 28, 2017 delivered on Sept 11, 2017. I was given extension of 60 days by immigration officer to upload my FBI PCC. When I am trying to upload FBI PCC, it is asking me document details -

Document Name:
Document Number:
Country of Issue:
Issue Date:
Expiry Date:

Please let me know if anyone has come through this scenario and any support would be helpful.

Happy New year 2018 !

Thanks.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hello experts,
I am awaiting ITA and got my scores upgraded yesterday to 478

I had already requested fbi pcc on dec first week!!
Do you think it is wise to delay a bit for my ITA draw for a month so that it is easy for me to submit pcc since I am expecting it in March 2-3rd week

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi everyone, my package was delivered on September 19th, the sender name on the package is my sister's as she lives in the us. They started processing packages received at September 21st. However the cc has not been charged yet. Can anybody think of a possible reason? Is it possible that they rejected processing my application because the sender name is different from the applicant name. Please help me. Thanks fir everyone.
Its long weekend now so call or email them to inquire on next tuesday(2/1/2018). This happens sometimes. It is totally ok if you give your friend/ relative’s mailing address. Even if they reject your application or fingerprints they will charge your cc and also provide the rejection letter. Just call or email and ask.